Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA This slam KO I just witnessed (video)
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
25317 pageviews
170 comments

BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,813 | Props total: 492 492
Finishline's Jordan Retro 11 release details

WANT TO PURCHASE THE JORDAN RETRO 11 ON 12/21?
Only Winners Circle Members selected through the draft process with a confirmed RSVP will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.

COMPLETE DRAFT ENTRY FORM by 12/15
Your invite will contain the link to the Finish Line Draft entry form. Open it. Read it. Follow the instructions. You can do this.

CONFIRM RSVP FOR YOUR SPOT IN LINE by 12/18
If you are lucky enough to get drafted (yes, it takes a lot of luck), you will get another email on 12/17 with the good news. Click the link provided in this email to confirm your RSVP for a spot in line.

PURCHASE THE RETRO 11 on 12/21
Life is good, but it will be great when you show up at your preferred Finish Line location on Friday, December 21st between 8:00 am and 10:00 am local time with your RSVP ticket and a valid photo ID in hand to make your purchase. The Retro 11 is $179.99 + tax.

ENTER THE FINISH LINE RETRO 11 DRAFT
FOR A CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN LINE.
The Jordan Retro 11 is almost here. We know it's going to be hot item so we created a system that will make it easy, fair and safe to purchase. Members of our Winners Circle Program will have the opportunity to enter a draft that will use a RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS conducted at the Finish Line Draft Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado to award reservations. Randomly selected members will then RSVP for a spot in line at their preferred Finish Line store location for the 12/21 launch.

Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.
Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified. Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 on 12.21.12.

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability. Finish Line disclaims any liability resulting from problems caused by any failures with the hardware, software, transmission, on-line failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data. Finish Line reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the shoe line lottery or any part of it at any stage in the event for any reason, including circumstances beyond Finish Line's reasonable control.

170 comments for "Finishline's Jordan Retro 11 release details"

4 years ago '11        #2
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,420 | Props total: 966 966
That's gay as fu*k but they are learning from the concords
 12-08-2012, 04:00 PM         #3
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
footaction still does reservations???
 4 years ago '04        #4
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.
 12-08-2012, 07:21 PM         #5
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game all fu*ked up
 4 years ago '07        #6
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,483 | Props total: 3326 3326
 RLRugby said:
n*ggas fu*ked everything up
Fixed
 4 years ago '04        #7
badboy600 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,041 | Props total: 698 698
DTLR for me
 4 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 DIPSET101 said:
Fixed
"n*ggas" are the reason the shoes are popular in the 1st place. If "n*ggas" moved on to something else, so would you.
 4 years ago '11        #9
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,420 | Props total: 966 966
 BackBlock_OG said:
"n*ggas" are the reason the shoes are popular in the 1st place. If "n*ggas" moved on to something else, so would you.

[pic - click to view]

Im white and was wearing nice shoes and Js when I was 5 because thats what I liked, I prob barely knew who or what a black person was

If n*gga moved on to anything I wouldnt give a fu*k. My shoe taste will always stay the same. Chill with that dumbass comment. And you know "n*ggas" fu*ked the shoe game all up
 4 years ago '05        #10
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,335 | Props total: 461 461
 KriT S80 said:

[pic - click to view]

Im white and was wearing nice shoes and Js when I was 5 because thats what I liked, I prob barely knew who or what a black person was

If n*gga moved on to anything I wouldnt give a fu*k. My shoe taste will always stay the same. Chill with that dumbass comment. And you know "n*ggas" fu*ked the shoe game all up
"n*ggas" and black people are two different things...
 12-09-2012, 02:50 PM         #11
paychexx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why I only mess with Ones...fu*k all these games....
 12-09-2012, 05:28 PM         #12
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
so basically you still might not get them
 4 years ago '05        #13
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
space
$11,147 | Props total: 1385 1385
I'm buying from one of those english websites ain't got time for all this foolishness.
 4 years ago '07        #14
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,483 | Props total: 3326 3326
 BackBlock_OG said:
n*ggas was f!ght and shoot people over kicks. n*ggas wanna start a riot over kicks and break down the door over kicks. If these n*ggas would just wait in line like normal people and not some fu*king savages then it wouldn't be like this. Or should I say ni***rs
 4 years ago '07        #15
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 48 48
 J-Schmoove said:
I'm buying from one of those english websites ain't got time for all this foolishness.
stay away from this side of the pond boy
i managed to get size 10 bred 4s a week after release
 4 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 KriT S80 said:

[pic - click to view]

FOH, you didn't know what you liked when you was 5. You wore what your parents bought you, which was prob some sh*t that black people made popular. LOL at you posting a pic of some white kids in J's like that's how it got popular. And please tell me how "n*ggaz" fu*ked the shoe game up? Like it's white people that made Jordans popular. Like Black people are the only ones buying up J's to resell right?.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 12-09-2012 at 11:40 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #17
RAZAH CUTS 5499 heat pts5499
space
space
$51,198 | Props total: 10100 10100
this sh*t sucks...

I remember and long for the days when you could just walk up in a Footaction or a Champs and just cop you some J's easily...
 4 years ago '08        #18
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 41 41
 RAZAH CUTS said:
this sh*t sucks...

I remember and long for the days when you could just walk up in a Footaction or a Champs and just cop you some J's easily...
i could damn near do it the past few years when 11s dropped for the finish line by my house

now they have this BS

Last edited by iPunish901; 12-10-2012 at 04:16 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #19
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$46,601 | Props total: 5994 5994
IF I miss out on 11 breads, I will cop Labron 9 south beach FROM flightclub
 4 years ago '09        #20
McmasterlockPt2 38 heat pts38
space
space
$12,627 | Props total: 514 514
Reseller and hypebeast fu*ked up the game!
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
36 comments
20 hours ago