Chief Keef - Gotta Sack (Ft. Lil Durk) [Prod. Young Chop]

most viewed right now
 142
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 121
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,580 | Props total: 3603 3603
 Jacc Blacc said:
3hunnid lamron all day
lets get it broski
 5 years ago '12        #62
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
All keef listen to is gucci . Obviously he's gonna use the same lingo gucci use
 5 years ago '07        #63
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Say "Chief Keef" in the mirror 5 times & roaches will appear
 5 years ago '10        #64
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
you f*ggots like this bullsh*t ...
 5 years ago '10        #65
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Antbone said:
Say "Chief Keef" in the mirror 5 times & roaches will appear
 5 years ago '07        #66
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 malc said:




 5 years ago '08        #67
precice3 
space
avatar space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
Young Chops beats
 12-09-2012, 09:46 PM         #68
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:
You don't see that big a.ss glock in his jeans?

I don't want to ever get caught slippin by Fredo, Fredo lil bro, or DRose.

I hate snakes, Keef don't tell em to hit me with the Cobra
















thanks for the new sig lmaooo
 5 years ago '10        #69
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 2651 2651
you guys arent grasping the epicness of this track
 5 years ago '06        #70
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 1492 1492
This track does have that Back From The Dead feel to it. But its OK. Beat is sub par on Chop's part. The hook made the song

As far as Keef jackin style/lingo, i think that can go across the board to some extent. Every rapper/city takes bits and pieces from other places and incorporates it into their own. Just my opinion tho
 5 years ago '07        #71
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 4734 4734
 DATKIDD121 said:


pay homage
 5 years ago '12        #72
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 GucciBoy347 said:
All keef listen to is gucci . Obviously he's gonna use the same lingo gucci use

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #73
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 5 years ago '07        #74
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
so there's no cdq of this out yet?
 12-11-2012, 02:21 AM         #75
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the issue they had was just cuz durk was way more on than keef at a certain point. then all the sudden chief just blew up fast. and when keef got on he couldn't just hoe durk on gbe when durk had built his career mostly by himself n without keef. so they had to do seperate things and were basically never around each other and had to push their own groups n be leaders without bowing down to one another. i don't think it was ever a big issue
 5 years ago '11        #76
dejordan 
space
avatar space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 Legit1 said:
I only listen to Keef when he on that drill sh*t

Cause if he not all his music is terrible

but I can't lie he got some cuts that be hitting
when isn't he on that drill sh*t? "hate bein sober", "foreign cars"? that's all i can think of.
 5 years ago '12        #77
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 dejordan said:
when isn't he on that drill sh*t? "hate bein sober", "foreign cars"? that's all i can think of.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #78
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
bang bang! Ls up fo them hittas!
 5 years ago '08        #79
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 GucciBoy347 said:
All keef listen to is gucci . Obviously he's gonna use the same lingo gucci use
Yeah he listen to Gucci but some of the stuff Chief Keef say, nobody is saying though outside of Chicago. Drilling opps, being a hitta, never lacking, with the sh*t, trust none, hitting stains, fu*king bussas, thirsty bi*ch, 3hunna, "l's" up, and fufu a.ss n*ggas is 100% original Chicago lingo that nobody is saying in Atlanta. Not Gucci Mane not Waka not nobody. People wanna talk aobut "flexing "finese" and all this other stuff when Chief Keef and GBE can be creditted with introducing atleast a dozen Chicago words to outtertowners. I remember just last year outtertown n*ggas didnt even understand half the stuff GBE was saying in songs and used to beg Chicago posters to break down their lingo. Fast forward months later everybody outside the CHI are authority figures and slang experts all of the sudden. [not you in particular Im just saying in general]



Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-15-2012 at 08:10 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #80
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah he listen to Gucci but some of the stuff Chief Keef say, nobody is saying though outside of Chicago. Drilling opps, being a hitta, never lacking, with the sh*t, trust none, hitting stains, fu*king bussas, thirsty bi*ch, 3hunna, "l's" up, and fufu a.ss n*ggas is 100% original Chicago lingo that nobody is saying in Atlanta. Not Gucci Mane not Waka not nobody. People wanna talk aobut "flexing "finese" and all this other stuff when Chief Keef and GBE can be creditted with introducing atleast a dozen Chicago words to outtertowners. I remember just last year outtertown n*ggas didnt even understand half the stuff GBE was saying in songs and used to beg Chicago posters to break down their lingo. Fast forward months later everybody outside the CHI are authority figures and slang experts all of the sudden. [not you in particular Im just saying in general]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy