Top five spots where Michael Vick could play in 2013

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
San Diego
 5 years ago '07        #62
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 killadre said:
Vikings
Dallas
Jags

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Bring in Gruden.

Keep Vick.
 12-08-2012, 10:53 PM         #64
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
no fu*kin thanks
 12-08-2012, 10:55 PM         #65
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know who the vikings have at wr but that could be epic

maybe see if Moss wants to come back.. is he on a 1 year with the 9ers?
 5 years ago '08        #66
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 fetmod said:
So...you've got a LT. Good. How about the rest of that garbi*ch a.ss offensive line? Playcalling? What does Andy Reid do with a Top 5 running back? Throw the ball 65% of the time, even though he knows there's nobody protecting Vick.

Look, I get it: Philly's sh*tty, and will be so for the foreseeable future. But Philly's problems aren't to be shouldered by Vick alone: stop centering your pus*y a.ss hate on Mike and distribute it to all the overrated muthafu*kers you've got on that chamberpot squad. Everyone's accountable.

bi*ch.
Ayo dumbfu*k....last year was the same oline as which vick had success in 2010...so the line just got bad overnight?

you vick d!ckriders are hilarious, love to blame everybody but vick...same sh*t happened in atl...f*ggot lead the L in sacks even when he had the NUMBER ONE RUSHING ATTACK

See how the eagles oline just got a million times better the last few weeks, WITH THE SAME fu*kING PLAYERS?

Mike vick is nothing but a coach k!ller...trash a.ss qb...d!ckriden just cause he's black...garbage as fu*k a.ss n*gga

Do u see my avy u dumbass n*gga? Can you motherfu*king read? Andy reid been trash since JJ died but u vick stans are quick to forget he's the ONLY coach who took a chance on that scumbag vick...

Yay! Lets go after a 33 year old qb who doesn't even have his legs under him anymore and can't read a defense....

thank you come again

Last edited by Eagles All Day; 12-08-2012 at 10:59 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #67
space
space
 Main Event said:
no fu*kin thanks

I wouldn't wish these f*ggot a.ss vick stans on my worst enemy
 12-08-2012, 11:33 PM         #68
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If every offensive line in the league wasn't garbage I'd say he should go to the team with the best o-line but they're all trash nowadays anyway (why is this by the way?)
 5 years ago '06        #69
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,421 | Props total: 26098 26098
 Got Cheeve? said:
If every offensive line in the league wasn't garbage I'd say he should go to the team with the best o-line but they're all trash nowadays anyway (why is this by the way?)
I'm thinking it has to do with the amount of athleticism on the other side of the ball. The jj swats and jpps of the world are wreaking havoc
 12-09-2012, 12:34 AM         #70
buckdigi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his a.ss needs 2 stay and get his sh*t 2gether
 5 years ago '04        #71
Gambino 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 330 330
Using the offensive line as the sole reason for Vick's struggles is kind of misleading to me. Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler have both been running for their lives since 2009 and they still make plays and lead their teams to the playoffs. This year Rodgers has not had good protection no running game and his top receivers Jennings and Nelson have rotated being on the inactive list. He still has 29 TD's to only 8 INT's and people are saying its a DOWN YEAR for him. Arodg takes a lot sacks but he doesn't throw a lot of picks or fumble the ball that often. Cutler has thrown a lot of picks in the past but this year he has not been as bad except for that one game, I forget against what team. They both have taken a lot of punishment but have still been able to play well. From what I have seen Vick is careless with the ball. It could be because the punishment on his small frame makes him weary of taking more hits which makes him trigger happy. That's just me being an armchair analyst.
 5 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 fetmod said:
Did Michael Vick fu*k your mom or girl... and then dip? Serious question. Did you catch herpes from this n*gga invading the guts of your females? Because you've got a lot of fu*king hate son. I'm no Vick d!ck rider: all I said is that the Eagles are trash, which they are-- this is indisputable. I also said the Eagles are trash for a variety of reasons not named Michael Vick. This is also indisputable. But I guess when you watch the screen on Sunday's the reflection of your herpes scars blinds you to the fact that your whole squad is feces.
Yeah, thats it you f*ggot...

Eagles having a down year it happens...I aint mad at all, I'm actually happy, it'll get Andy reid the fu*k out...cant complain this will be the second losing season in 13 years, ill live you hoe n*gga....

that being said, u still made ZERO points as to why vick is a good qb

now bring your little filthy v*gina back to the thread when you got some points as to why this over 30 qb who can't read a defense is a good qb...ya f*ggot!
 5 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 Gambino said:
Using the offensive line as the sole reason for Vick's struggles is kind of misleading to me. Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler have both been running for their lives since 2009 and they still make plays and lead their teams to the playoffs. This year Rodgers has not had good protection no running game and his top receivers Jennings and Nelson have rotated being on the inactive list. He still has 29 TD's to only 8 INT's and people are saying its a DOWN YEAR for him. Arodg takes a lot sacks but he doesn't throw a lot of picks or fumble the ball that often. Cutler has thrown a lot of picks in the past but this year he has not been as bad except for that one game, I forget against what team. They both have taken a lot of punishment but have still been able to play well. From what I have seen Vick is careless with the ball. It could be because the punishment on his small frame makes him weary of taking more hits which makes him trigger happy. That's just me being an armchair analyst.
you can't talk to these hoe a.ss vick fans...same f*ggots hating on andy reid whens he's the only one who gave that scumbag a chance...i feel for the next fan base this cancer known as vick invades next year
 12-09-2012, 01:33 AM         #74
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm still laughing at Jets/Cards fans saying no?? lmao are u fu*king serious?

yall 2 teams have the worst QB situation in the last 30 yrs lmao
 5 years ago '08        #75
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 527 527
Vick best bet is avoid Jacksonville. Our oline isn't much either, but I wouldn't mind having him over Henne until we get somebody competent. I gave Gabbert his pass but he's trash.
 5 years ago '04        #76
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Browns shouldve picked him up 3 years ago
 12-09-2012, 06:22 AM         #77
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miamishank said:
Browns shouldve picked him up 3 years ago
i know
 5 years ago '04        #78
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
I would say Vick will not be in Buffalo next year. They are going to stick with Fitzpatrick and try to develop a young QB through the draft. Hope the Bills do lose some of these last games to move up in the draft and get Manti Te'o. Our LBs are not good. Maybe Vick could be a backup. But we have Tavares Jackson. Is vick better than him?????
 5 years ago '08        #79
space
space
 fetmod said:
Once again, you illiterate, herpes-ridden f*ggot: I never argued that Vick was a good qb. All I said is that Vick is not the sole reason the Eagles are pus*ying out. And it's not just one "down year"-- keep it 400. The Eagles have been hovering around mediocrity for quite some fu*king time.
Yeahh...so you want to get rid of flacoo for a guy who you said is not even a good qb

what a fu*king f*ggot

its too easy to son dumbasses on boxden

like i said, thank you come again
 5 years ago '06        #80
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
the bench.. he will fade to black. hehe what happens when that running sh*t dont work anymore.. the true qb comes out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago