Top five spots where Michael Vick could play in 2013

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
washington or carolina and run the most ridiculous wildcat offense.
 5 years ago '04        #42
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If you're a Jets fan why the fu*k would you want Vick?

Same goes for any opposing fan advising that.

We good with McElroy chill..
I'll just repost:

BackBlock_OG said:
I'd take him on the Jets in a heartbeat. People quickly forget he was runner up in MVP voting 2yrs ago when Philly could protect him. His mobility would give Hill enough time to get up field, not to mention he still has a cannon.
at you thinking we're good w/ McElroy. There's a reason he's 3rd string behind two of the worst qb's in the league.
 5 years ago '04        #43
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19604 19604
^ Yeah, it's called Rex not owning up to his little baby Sanchez being a bust. Constantly giving him second chances and telling him "Its ok kid, we'll get em next time"

fu*k THAT sh*t.

Dude never evaluates anything...... remember the RT spot? Dude didn't even address in the offseason until the fans went crazy and couldn't take it anymore. Then he trades a bum for a bum.

McElroy isn't a great QB by any means but Sanchez is worthless. He can't read defenses, he's clumsy, inconsistent, sporadic, need I go on? Enough is enough. I hope Sanchez does start since Rex always cleans up his mess and we lose every game so changes are guaranteed to happen.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 12-08-2012 at 06:40 PM..
 12-08-2012, 06:36 PM         #44
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ all them fans of horrible offenses saying no thanks WTF!!!!! is wrong with u n*ggaz

yall some white boys on here...if u got a good o-line Vick can cook, u hating a.ss fu*k boys

lmao @ Zona/Jets/Jagz fans no thanks lmao fu*kwrongwithun*ggaz

i hate u retarded n*ggaz on here with a passion

Last edited by k3llz; 12-08-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM         #45
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fetmod said:
I'd agree with you about Flacco if he was willing to be paid for what he currently is: a slightly above average QB. I could see Ozzie franchising him, but that hurts our flexibility to pursue our needs this off-season (pass rusher, offensive lineman) If he's willing to resign for a nominal amount, I'm down.. otherwise ol' boy has to really show something this late December/January to prove to me that he's better than Vick.

Vick's health has been predicated on the performance of his offensive lines the last few years-- which have been complete and utter pieces of sh*t. He's injury prone, but protect him, and the man puts in work. I would release Flacco, sign Vick to a 2/3 year deal, draft a future replacement (Tyrod Taylor's probably not the answer), and make Ray Rice the centerpiece of the team like he should be. Even better yet: sign Vick, resign Flacco and trade his a.ss to a garbage team that over-inflates his value (AZ) and r*pe 'em for a good player & draft picks...
I'm from the same city as Vick and I rock with VT all day. But I don't want that n*gga anywhere near the Ravens.

He's old, a turnover machine and he gets hurt too much.

Flacco is the complete opposite of all of these things.
 5 years ago '04        #46
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
It's nice for the Skins not to even be in consideration for old washed up QBs anymore
 5 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

We good with McElroy chill..

this is why they would want vick
 5 years ago '06        #48
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
Vikings gotta be in there, we cant have Ponder as the starter going into next year. We'd be a playoff team easy with vick right now.
 5 years ago '11        #49
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 fetmod said:
I'd agree with you about Flacco if he was willing to be paid for what he currently is: a slightly above average QB. I could see Ozzie franchising him, but that hurts our flexibility to pursue our needs this off-season (pass rusher, offensive lineman) If he's willing to resign for a nominal amount, I'm down.. otherwise ol' boy has to really show something this late December/January to prove to me that he's better than Vick.

Vick's health has been predicated on the performance of his offensive lines the last few years-- which have been complete and utter pieces of sh*t. He's injury prone, but protect him, and the man puts in work. I would release Flacco, sign Vick to a 2/3 year deal, draft a future replacement (Tyrod Taylor's probably not the answer), and make Ray Rice the centerpiece of the team like he should be. Even better yet: sign Vick, resign Flacco and trade his a.ss to a garbage team that over-inflates his value (AZ) and r*pe 'em for a good player & draft picks...
well he has..lee evans dropped the ball..cundiff missed the kick..housh dropped the ball the year before that....none of our playoff losses last 2 years were his fault....yah hes inconsistent as hell but vick fumbles damn near everytime he get hit..he doesnt know how to protect himself or the ball..we will be worse off if we sign vick..he will never play a full 16 game season again let alone a playoff run..hes over 30 and we will be looking for a new qb within the next 2 yrs..n*ggas quick to blame flacco ..but ignore our ugly a.ss defense right now we have no pass rush at all..then we got cam cam callin dumb a.ss plays ..fkn go routes on 3 and 1 and sht..and only giving ray rice the ball 12 times..he have bigger problems then flacco

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 12-08-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #50
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Vick & AP with that O-line?

5 years ago '04        #51
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19604 19604
 k3llz said:
lmao @ all them fans of horrible offenses saying no thanks WTF!!!!! is wrong with u n*ggaz

yall some white boys on here...if u got a good o-line Vick can cook, u hating a.ss fu*k boys

lmao @ Zona/Jets/Jagz fans no thanks lmao fu*kwrongwithun*ggaz

i hate u retarded n*ggaz on here with a passion
Marcus Vick.....
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Vick & AP with that O-line?

as a bears fan, fu*k that
 5 years ago '12        #53
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
n*gga is a 32 year old injury and turnover prone inconsistent QB who's never had 2 good seasons in a row.
 5 years ago '04        #54
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
To those of you saying Zona, yall really want his career to end huh thats a great idea, send him to one of the few teams in the league that might have a worse Oline than Philly
 5 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 The Infamous1 said:
n*gga is a 32 year old injury and turnover prone inconsistent QB who's never had 2 good seasons in a row.
which means next year he should be due for a good season lol
 5 years ago '10        #56
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
He should go to the Steelers as a back up for them.
 5 years ago '05        #57
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
ravens
 5 years ago '10        #58
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
I originally wanted Vick to be a Viking b4 he was picked up by the Eagles. So my choice is obvious.
 5 years ago '08        #59
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 fetmod said:
On a sh*tty, listless team like the Eagles, without real veteran leadership and a bullsh*t a.ss OL -- yes! On a good team, where he can a part of a group of winners instead of dysfunctional moving parts....
Yeah...you're a fu*king idiot

Vick was a.sscheeks last year with the best Lt in the game, how'd that work out?

2 years ago was the only great year he's had in a decade of fottball u stupid fu*k...only reason he was good cause teams hasn't seen him for so long once they adjusted he sucked monkey balls

Dude can't even audible to save his life

n*ggas 33, still can't read a defense and u want him on ur squad

fu*king idiot
 12-08-2012, 10:28 PM         #60
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope the cards or the jets
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy