Ticket System For Stealth Foams / Cool Grey 9s

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 108 108
I had to stand in line for these damn tickets at the west end mall in atl sunday for about 2 hours. In a way its good then its bad but they just need to create more quanities so that everyone can get some.
 5 years ago '09        #62
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187

I'm going to go to my store and handful of other stores. If none of them have the CG9s then that's it. I'm definitely not going to break my neck scouring NYC for these sh*ts.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Damn son the shoe game is really fu*ked up

Thank god I cleaned up when sh*t still made sense
 5 years ago '04        #64
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
same process for the 11's on sunday
 5 years ago '11        #65
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 BackBlock_OG said:
I live outside Atl now, and I went to the most popular mall in the Atl (Lenox Mall) a day after they started giving out tix. I walked in grabbed a ticket, left, came back Friday copped my kicks. Of course nothing's easier than ordering online, but good luck trying your luck w/ that sh*t for some 11's... and I damn sure ain't getting r*ped copping early or copping from a reseller. Paying $180 for a $10 shoe is r*pe enough.
 retroren said:
This

[video - click to view]

PLEASE edit those post. I don't want all these lame a.ss n*ggas crowding the spot
 5 years ago '04        #66
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 whitesand said:

PLEASE edit those post. I don't want all these lame a.ss n*ggas crowding the spot
Everybody in atl goes to the same spots...there a few hidden gems around the city but for the most part n*ggaz go to buckhead by default
 5 years ago '08        #67
cmac101 5 heat pts
space
space
$864 | Props total: 322 322
 pgblueprint123 said:
Straight Up anybody that SERIOUSLY wants them I got a SZ 10 for $300 and will for $325 you can have them by Wed or Thursday no line no wait email me at an we will go through Paypal.
300? I just told n*ggas I got the 10.5 220 shipped on release day. you tryna TAX for real. Jesus...
 5 years ago '10        #68
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
why n*ggas so hype over these...MJ didnt play in these so where is the hype?

never understood foams either Penny had one good year playing in these

ill never wait in a line and if i lived in NYC or LA or a big city as such id have every pair that i want...being that im only missing a few pairs that i want now...im in NC btw
 5 years ago '11        #69
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 cmac101 said:
300? I just told n*ggas I got the 10.5 220 shipped on release day. you tryna TAX for real. Jesus...
anybody got a deal like this in a 10.5 email me immediately

they going for 275 before tax in canada

right now my best option is 350 not including shipping etc..taxes @ the door.
 5 years ago '05        #70
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 6122 6122
 specialk103185 said:
cool grey color ways always have hype plus these haven't dropped since 2002. Most n*ggas on here couldn't get em back then or need a new pair.

The never been retro'ed and retro'ed once usually get a lot of play
 12-11-2012, 02:31 PM         #71
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why wouldn't a n*gga just have like 10 bi*ches he knows to go put in a raffle request for him? I had bi*ches in different cities getting in sh*t for me.
 5 years ago '04        #72
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 cmac23 said:
You must live in the boondocks, because here in Va beach there was a line for the tickets for the black IV's. sh*t is just as bad. Standing in line either way
if you had a hard time getting the iv's here, you were doing it wrong.... them sh*ts were plentiful
 5 years ago '10        #73
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,918 | Props total: 2700 2700
my girl manager at footlocker so im good on all the new sh*ts just chillin at the crib.
 5 years ago '04        #74
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
 retroren said:
Copped my ticket at House of Hoops at North Riverside Mall right outside of Chicago, no lie, no hassles... Now we play the waiting game...
yea GA is easy to get shoes like this. feel sry for NY people they have to f!ght for damn near every release
 5 years ago '04        #75
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
dont fu*k with footlocker unless youre in some backwoods city

follow your local #nike and youll see sometimes they have extra sh*t at retail prices
 12-11-2012, 08:22 PM         #76
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
dont fu*k with footlocker unless youre in some backwoods city

follow your local #nike and youll see sometimes they have extra sh*t at retail prices
i think nike is the worst site ever, they never have the shoe you're looking for this sh*t is comedy
 12-11-2012, 08:35 PM         #77
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
i feel like you're right. In a lot of ways, these stores (Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, etc.) bully the customers. To get a foam ticket today had to get to the mall @ 6AM...which is when they said they were opening. Instead they left everybody in the cold and didnt open till about 630. For the pink foams I watched them tell somebody's mom who was buying for her son (he never had a pair of foams before) that he had to know his size b/c he couldn't try them on, she better be there by 6PM or they would sell his shoe, and she couldn't bring them back if they didn't fit because then they would have to give somebody 10% because they weren't DS anymore. She looked completely heartbroken after hearing all these rules. Why on earth do we have to go through so much work to spend money? Next week, they givin out tickets for the Bred XI's at 4AM...it's disgusting really
they only bully customers who allow it you ever see lines outside Gucci Fendi Prada this is some n*gga sh*t. but don't worry there will be an event in the near future that will force sneaker consumers to reconsider the demand of nike sneaker and whether they are worth waiting in ridiculous lines for
 5 years ago '07        #78
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 B SQUEEZE said:
if you had a hard time getting the iv's here, you were doing it wrong.... them sh*ts were plentiful

I got them, but online thru eastbay. I went to Lynnhaven and the line was 250 deep. Let me know where you go, because Military Circle was lined up too. I got a place out in Suffolk, but damn I hate that drive
 5 years ago '04        #79
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
I'm trying to get the bred's from Finish Line.

Though, I would love the retro Penny's

PM me with info. I got a mod spot waitng for ya
 5 years ago '04        #80
KidYungn 280 heat pts280 OP
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I'm trying to get the bred's from Finish Line.

Though, I would love the retro Penny's

PM me with info. I got a mod spot waitng for ya

Mod spot huh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy