Dr. Dre Congratulates Game On "Jesus Piece"...Calls The Album "Dope"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Auron said:
The Hangover, Hoodmorning, and Sunday Service mixtapes sh*ts on that "album" you just made
Your taste of music is terrible then.

To each his own.
 5 years ago '05        #62
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9387 9387
I could change anyone's name in my phone to Dr. Dre.

Dre prolly don't even have this n*ggas number
 5 years ago '04        #63
Capimp 
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 3887 3887
 Rawse Bawse said:
The Dre co-sign just confirms it's a classic.
lol u really believe that? I will say it much better then Kendricks album but no where near classic and doesn't have any type of potential to be. Tell Game to relearn how to rap, his verses were terrible on this album. He was saved by good production and a lot of features
 5 years ago '04        #64
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Downloaded this album because this thread... Don't even sound like a Game album. Seems like he's biting someone
 5 years ago '04        #65
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Capimp said:
lol u really believe that? I will say it much better then Kendricks album but no where near classic and doesn't have any type of potential to be. Tell Game to relearn how to rap, his verses were terrible on this album. He was saved by good production and a lot of features
Kendrick's album was way better.
 12-08-2012, 07:47 PM         #66
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next time I release an album, I'm gonna have a friend text me stating how "dope" it is, then rename their name in my contacts to Jay-Z. Maybe then people will listen to my sh*t.

This is so lame. Anyone could have texted that.
 5 years ago '04        #67
mrvipbk 2 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 31 31
 Kno 1 said:
Every single verse he spits is almost an exact copy of what he's listening to at the moment, he just tweaks it a bit. Very very lazy writer (if you couldn't tell by all the features). All his sh*t sounds forced. He's gotta be the most unoriginal "artist" to ever put an album out.
I like the album but I agree w/ the originality. He tends to take the style of the artist that is featured especially on the track w/ Future.
 12-08-2012, 10:30 PM         #68
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Capimp said:
Stopped reading right there & I'm a Game fan
 5 years ago '06        #69
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
Its a real good album... Most tracks are real good. No classic tracks like in the documentary though. But a real solid album... Alot better then red and the other one...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #70
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Kno 1 said:
Every single verse he spits is almost an exact copy of what he's listening to at the moment, he just tweaks it a bit. Very very lazy writer (if you couldn't tell by all the features). All his sh*t sounds forced. He's gotta be the most unoriginal "artist" to ever put an album out.
Game the gimmick. I called dude that since day one. He's more pop than anything.
 5 years ago '04        #71
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Bama Boy said:
Not his album... his compilation... call me when Game holds down an album solo again...
Thank you somebody with ears
 5 years ago '04        #72
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
I mean what else is Dre gonna say? Tell him it sucks? They've got history, Dre is gonna tell him his sh*t is good regardless.

Now after listening to the album a couple more times, I will say that I have to applaud Game for trying to finally pull together a cohesive record after the last few failures. We typically know what we'll get from Game - mediocre raps over banging beats with a lot of features. He does that well - and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. His albums are always hit or miss for me, some bangers among a lot of wack sh*t and really this album was no different. It's just fresh so everyone is on his d!ck right now. But the few bangers he does have are dope, even if the album as a whole isn't anything spectacular.

That said though, I will say that I also enjoyed this album more than Kendrick's.
 5 years ago '04        #73
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 187Proof said:
C'mon man, no way you can call the album trash. Maybe it's not your cup of tea personally, but you have to recognize when a good project is out together nicely.
I recognize that this wasn't a good project and the album he put out is trash
 5 years ago '12        #74
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Jesus Piece is what, 15 songs? Take the 15 best songs out of The Big 10, Lost Tapes, and 5 and you have a better album that Jesus Piece, and those were 50's throw away songs.

I'm gonna do it just for the fun of it:

1. n*ggas Be Schemin
2. Shooting Guns
3. Wait Until Tonight
4. Nah Nah Nah
5. Stop Crying
6. Double Up
7. murder One
8. Complicated
9. Can't Help Myself
10. When I Pop The Trunk
11. Planet 50
12. NY
13. Business Mind
14. Money
15. Can I Speak To You

I would take that over JP any day and it's not even close.
Man.. 50 fans on some other sh*t.. This bullsh*t and JP both prove that both these artist need to just quit rap.
 5 years ago '09        #75
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 347 347
i took the crown, infiltrated their fortress

kidnapped the queen, rode away on white horses
 5 years ago '04        #76
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
"Kendrick lamar murdered you on your own sh*t, you a d!ck riding f*ggot, you love the attention"-

Last edited by VickVega; 12-09-2012 at 01:01 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #77
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Capimp said:
Did this dude just say this album is better than Kendricks?

.. It's not about the beats, and features when it comes to Kendricks album.. It's about him telling a story throughout, how it flows as one project.. not just all over the place.
 5 years ago '10        #78
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 TheChief said:
I could change anyone's name in my phone to Dr. Dre.

Dre prolly don't even have this n*ggas number
 5 years ago '08        #79
centercourt 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 20 20
 Bama Boy said:
Not his album... his compilation... call me when Game holds down an album solo again...
This!
 12-09-2012, 07:13 AM         #80
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king dude can't put out an album without a million features n*ggas trash
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy