Jesus out and about

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
30 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2012, 09:59 PM         #121
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
how about we just go by something that's a rule in all cultures...

Do unto others as they shall do unto you.

for every action its an equal and opposite reaction.

you stay in yo lane I'll stay in mine.

dont fu*k wit me pleighboi i wont fu*k wit you..

“Seek for mankind that of which you are desirous for yourself, that you may be a believer.”

Nah, what you say makes too much sense. These guys, who are obviously frustrated with the limits of their existence (their parents) or the reality of a man made construct that has kept them down, would rather focus on the "man" that was Jesus, rather than the message of love and hope that is Jesus. Irrespective of whether you believe the person to be God or not, what is true is that either you can fall into two categories: (1) love or (2) despair.

Misery loves company.

Hence, the nihilists of this thread would love to put off as joking, when in reality they fu*king hate their pathetic and hopeless little lives (according to their own inflection) and want to project it onto you.

Live your life, keep hope alive, and love your world. --It will end sooner than later for all of us. I'm happy with it all.
 12-09-2012, 10:01 PM         #122
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Dat Knowledge......
You sir, fall into this category:

I feel for you and wish you the best.

I'm confident that your laughter will turn into something more someday.
 5 years ago '04        #123
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,213 | Props total: 2109 2109
 SpyDa said:
how about we just go by something that's a rule in all cultures...

Do unto others as they shall do unto you.

for every action its an equal and opposite reaction.

you stay in yo lane I'll stay in mine.

dont fu*k wit me pleighboi i wont fu*k wit you..

“Seek for mankind that of which you are desirous for yourself, that you may be a believer.”
Because some people like to think they know the origins of the universe and what happens to us after we die. Then most people get offended or just cannot take the fact that others may disagree with them. They cant handle that maybe.....just maybe, all the stuff they have been spoonfed since a baby......all the stuff their family and friends follow and the books and storys they base their whole life around.........is complete bullsh*t. A large percentage of the population will never be able to come to terms with that.
 5 years ago '04        #124
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 ex-clu-sives said:
You sir, fall into this category:

I feel for you and wish you the best.

I'm confident that your laughter will turn into something more someday.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #125
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Yall people ever hear of black humor?

Yall should just take it for what it is and move on with your lives. I hate when people tell other people how to live their lives. Religious freaks are always the most sensitive. Calm the fu*k down. People are different and believe different things. Move on.

Tryna turn a joke into a crime like those Muslims getting tight over that video
 5 years ago '04        #126
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
I hope Jesus points out the OP to me when he's burning in hell.
 5 years ago '04        #127
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I hope Jesus points out the OP to me when he's burning in hell.
Not very accepting of you....
 5 years ago '06        #128
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,381 | Props total: 989 989
Seriously who untethered you from your straight jacket you wacko? I didn't realize they allowed computers and internet access in rubber rooms.
 5 years ago '07        #129
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Magic City said:
Seriously who untethered you from your straight jacket you wacko? I didn't realize they allowed computers and internet access in rubber rooms.
aint that the truth
 5 years ago '04        #130
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 swayze said:
Please evolution relys solely on the theory of evolution so you and your other nut jobs of non believers can save that non sense. America is the laughing stock of the science world and thats a fact. Why? You stated it your self because damn near all of them aren't even American(born) plain and simple. Your whole response is basically blah..blah...blah..You see when science is use to disprove a creator it's good enough,but when it 100% supports it then its unexplained etc.. You simply do not see how stupid you sound . You act as if a large number of scientists believe in evolution . That is simply not true. You are relying on a system that teaches evolution ,but not creation . That right there points to their agenda. I use to accept Santa Claus and the tooth fairy were real at one point.

You are the worse kind of nut, one that cant think logically. The only thing that supports evolution is the baseless theory and carbon dating rocks. Thats a fact and i dare you to even try to prove other wise. You post some links from main stream America as if they aren't suppressing this information. Go play world of witch craft and leave logic to the people who can use it.

You are talking about theories and we are talking facts over here using science that is accepted by the world not just Nazi, Zionist American scientists. History shows America smuggled Nazi during ww2. Thats another story but it still holds weight today.

60% of scientists bleieve in a world wide survey.

Talks about DNA code. Again science says that Matter cant create mind. Only mind(Intellect) i can create matter (Information,code etc) .. Thats a fact accepted across the board . Anybody saying different can not and will not be able to explain it. You can trust they are fooling you. Like the fool im addressing.

Real science !! Research everything in this article and find it 1000% truthful. Then read his links and see how many times they say according to the theory/ give a opinion instead of facts.

Again theories change every year.. Im really wasting my time with a willfully ignorant person tbh.

The fossil record contains fossils of only complete and fully-formed species. There are no fossils of partially-evolved species to indicate that a gradual process of evolution ever occurred. Even among evolutionists there are diametrically different interpretations and reconstructions of the fossils used to support human evolution from a supposed ape-like ancestry.

Even if evolution takes millions and millions of years, we should still be able to see some stages of its process. But, we simply don't observe any partially-evolved fish, frogs, lizards, birds, dogs, cats among us. Every species of plant and animal is complete and fully-formed.

Another problem is how could partially-evolved plant and animal species survive over millions of years when their basic organs and tissues were still in the process of evolving? How, for example, were animals breathing, eating, and reproducing if there respiratory, digestive, and reproductive organs were still evolving?

In fact, precisely because of this problem more and more modern evolutionists are adopting a new theory known as Punctuated Equilibrium which says that plant and animal species evolved suddenly from one kind to another and that is why we don't see evidence of partially-evolved species in the fossil record. Of course, we have to accept their word on blind faith because there is no way to prove or disprove what they are saying. These evolutionists claim that something like massive bombardment of radiation resulted in mega mutations in species which produced "instantaneous" changes from one life form to another. The nature and issue of mutations will be discussed later and the reader will see why such an argument is not viable.

Nothing and i mean nothing about evolution can be scientifically proved. Mean while theres things about science that they cant explain, just like GOD .Theres math in everything . Thats mind(code, information etc) and science has proven that intelligence creates those things . Nothing has come into being by matter.

I could go all day, but whats the use these idiots are institutionalized in their thinking. To accept the truth means they know nothing(they dont) and goes against everything they've been tuaght.

Lastly, notice every time you see one of these evolutionist dullards speak on the matter what is always evident? One thing, notice that they intentionally and completely exclude the origin of life. They just talk factlessly about how man evolved from APES.Think about that for a second, because evolved LOGICALLY(THERES THAT WORD AGAIN) has nothing to do with ORIGIN. Dont let these idiots fool you all .
Wow..........just wow. And he calls non believers nut jobs.
 5 years ago '07        #131
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
FEELINGS.

this WHOLE thread
 12-10-2012, 08:30 PM         #132
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are some real simple minded and ignorant a.ss people on this forum..

Thats all i got to say
 5 years ago '10        #133
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
 Urbanchill said:
isnt really funny to me considering he died in that pose

dw bro he came back
 5 years ago '04        #134
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23238 23238
 Jeezy187 said:
No stops.
that a.ss in your avy
 5 years ago '09        #135
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 ex-clu-sives said:
The "theory" of selflessness or love is one that is REAL.

With so much hatred/disgust/putrid nonsensical violence in this world, one figure that represents something of love should be the last thing we laugh about in a hip hop thread.

"Myth" "Fairy tale" or whatever you want to call it, Jesus stands for something, irrespective of whether you believe the actualization of the story to be real or made up.

But THIS is what we choose to laugh about in a hip hop thread?

I read about, study, and see death all the time. Why must we laugh about something, real or not, that stands for good/love/selflessness in such a despicable world?

Truth behind the notion of love outweighs your sense of humor or the lack thereof.

This thread is deplorable at best. You fools REALLY should get lives.

I'm not very religious. I just know death all to well.

....but hey, lets all have fun and play around with another "myth" !!! Its all hip hop right?

[pic - click to view]

Once, again I ask what purpose does this thread serve?...
da fuk lulz u sound like a fuking f*ggot who likes to k!ll ppls buzz
 5 years ago '09        #136
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,449 | Props total: 11301 11301
posting pictures of that kid is exactly why i choose to not believe in Jesus

the same way i can't prove Jesus is fake is exactly the same way you can't prove he is real

but i tell u what, reality and all the tragedy that happens in this world leads me to believe that all he is is a fairytale

u quotin a book that easily could have been tampered wit overtime

meanwhile actual science is finding sh*t out wit proof

i guess that chinese kid who believes in Buddha and grows up to be a good father, good son, good husband and a role model for everyone to look up to is goin to hell simply becuz he didn't put his faith in the "Lord". Do u understand how stupid that sounds
 5 years ago '10        #137
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 UrbanEnterprise said:
posting pictures of that kid is exactly why i choose to not believe in Jesus

the same way i can't prove Jesus is fake is exactly the same way you can't prove he is real

but i tell u what, reality and all the tragedy that happens in this world leads me to believe that all he is is a fairytale

u quotin a book that HAS been tampered wit overtime

meanwhile actual science is finding sh*t out wit proof

i guess that chinese kid who believes in Buddha and grows up to be a good father, good son, good husband and a role model for everyone to look up to is goin to hell simply becuz he didn't put his faith in the "Lord". Do u understand how stupid that sounds
Fixed.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago