Jesus out and about

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
LOL some of these are great, bunch of butt hurt bible thumpers in this bi*ch trying to outdue their counterpart's comments

[pic - click to view]

12-09-2012, 01:17 PM         #102
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is hanging from your sinful neck... and is checking your b00bs out!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #103
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
Just found a vid some people in this thread would enjoy greatly .. Jesus Camp LIMITED DVDRip XviD-iMBT

[pic - click to view]

12-09-2012, 01:45 PM         #104
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pity TS.
 5 years ago '05        #105
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,499 | Props total: 2512 2512
Blashpemy dude, be careful with your soul , the wind turbine one was pretty funny tho
 12-09-2012, 02:31 PM         #106
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dont understand how anybody can find this funny...you are making fun of Jesus Christ ..our lord and savior There is no comedy in acts like this..its not about it being funny or not...its disrespectful. How about we take some pictures of the OP's mother and put her in "random" places
 12-09-2012, 03:31 PM         #107
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
if there just so happens to be a God what makes you think he has a place for incoherent, intolerant half wits like you?

Incoherent because I type loquaciously or because you read obtusely?

Either way, have a good day sir. I don't have time to make you feel better by entertaining your ignorance.
 5 years ago '04        #108
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Lmaooooo classic
 5 years ago '07        #109
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 10872 10872
i cant
 5 years ago '06        #110
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25838 25838
smh

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #111
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
lol @ all the religious fu*ks getting pissy
 12-09-2012, 04:08 PM         #112
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
I really dont understand how anybody can find this funny...you are making fun of Jesus Christ ..our lord and savior There is no comedy in acts like this..its not about it being funny or not...its disrespectful. How about we take some pictures of the OP's mother and put her in "random" places
cmon dude you cant talk that sh*t and have that as your avy
 5 years ago '11        #113
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
at ol boy posting pictures of a starving child to prove a point
 12-09-2012, 06:19 PM         #114
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
hate to break it to ya breh but casting judgements on others and condemning their actions will get you sent to hell just as quickly as all of us "sinners"

but religious folk have always had your logic anyway. picking and choosing bits from the Bible to make themselves feel more Holy than others. judge not lest ye be judged.
Good point.

But I'm not attempting to make myself seem "more Holy" than anyone. I am but a man.

I am, as a human, just frustrated with willful and inane ignorance. People who willfully choose to ignore logic, reality, pain, etc. Even if you are nihilistic and believe that there is no purpose to existence, conception, perception, or life ....

Why must you laugh about other people's beliefs? -because you are ignorant and deserve to be called out on it.

Doesn't matter though. We are all going to die.
 5 years ago '10        #115
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
n*ggas are really uppity in this thread. An all powerful God won't give a fu*k about what you got to say

He's all powerful meaning your word equals nil.

I shall continue to live my life happy and examine all situations from many perspectives as not to become as uppity and narrow minded as yall

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #116
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
For the zealots... you do know that Jesus ain't the reason for the season right?

And that a woman can't have a child without sperm, so Jesus was just a man.

And that by making him a demi God, the writers of the bible were trying to emulate literary characters like Hercules and Achilles.

Or how about the "biblical fact" that Jesus did not believe in public prayer or making long drawn out prayers. He also was against people using their religion as a way to gain pity or to force others to feel inadequate for not being as devoted.

So all of you people saying this is blasphemy or sending people to hell...Jesus doesn't approve
 5 years ago '06        #117
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 swayze said:
Lame and ignorant ..However i dont know who the white guy is.

Think ill drop some jewels in here for the non believers. For that could not and would not be the name. So its pointless to say the least. Second he would not be white and thats a fact.

Now lets see what science has to say. We all know the non believers love to bring up science. Not real science but some American modern science which is the laughing stock of the whole planet.

Evolutionist have no scientific proof at all . The only thing they have to build on is the theory of evolution. If you take that theory away they'd look even more like the fools they are.

New agers atheist etc... I;ll lay out evidence,but of course you dont want to see real science only the pseudoscience that loosely support your baseless view.

We will touch the golden ratio, Dna, Zero point energy(torus)Phi, The Fibonacci sequence, DNA etc..You know real science and not theories and fables to appease our ignorant tendencies.

Let me see you insult your way out of these scientific facts. I know fools will try though.

DNA because science has always known that Mind creates matter. Matter has never created mind. Meaning it takes intelligence to create information or code. Nothing has ever made something. Do you know that you start off as a embryo about the size of a period to become a being with over a trillion different cells that all have there own purpose.

This dates back before Sumer/ Egypt

Pharaoh Merenptah reigned from 1212 to 1202 BC and his campaign to Canaan took place around 1210 BC. As of today, we have no Egyptian record of Israel living in Egypt. But the Biblical description of the Ten Plagues, Exodus and Reed Sea crossing might suggest why. Egyptian monuments were to impress their gods or their enemies; and the story of the Israelites would do neither. Using the Bible’s own chronology, Merenptah’s reference dates to the book of Judges when Israel was settling in Canaan. Putting Israel in the right place at the right time makes this an important historical reference. But don’t forget that Merenptah’s declaration of Israel’s destruction was inaccurate; Israel continued to live in and control Canaan for the next 600 years!

Merenptah-Stela

Mesha Stele

Now let correct the name by some one who has studied languages. You can look up all that he says with any source you would like and find he's being truthful .

I can go on and on..I will provide evidence and the nay sayers will provide insults= nothing. Or at best there factless and baseless emotional opinion.

B4 you act foolish im not religious at all...We can talk Kemet/Ta-meri/ Islam/ science etc..Im spiritual .

What the fu*k are you talking about? You sound like a complete fu*king nut job. American Modern Science? Evolutionists have no evidence? REAL SCIENCE!?!? First you start sputtering on nonsense about "American Modern Science" being the laughing stock of the world then you base your argument on your own bullsh*t interpretation of a small portion of scientific information.

First of all (because I'm getting the sense that you have absolutely no knowledge about the history of America and science) a majority of so called "American" scientists are made up of individuals from around the world. Science research and understanding is a collaborative effort between a multitude of nations, governments, and group in which actual American born individuals make up a very small percentage of that population. Hell EVEN IN America the population of American born scientists that make up the top individuals of their fields is very marginal. It's been that way since WWII when we brought over defected Nazi Germany scientists (and possibly even before that). There is absolutely no such thing as "American Modern Science". There's only real science (Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Botany, Palaeontology, Zoology, Cryptography etc..) and pseudo-science (Astrology, Crypto-Zoology, Parapsychology, etc...).

Secondly, Evolution is widely accepted FACT. Just because you want to dismiss the evidence that supports evolutionary biology doesn't mean it isn't present.

I see you can type so I'm a.ssuming you can read, so read and educate yourself ....

Direct quote from UC BERKELEY'S site "The theory of evolution is broadly accepted by scientists — and for good reason! Learn about the diverse and numerous lines of evidence that support the theory of evolution."
And Just in case those are a little advanced for you ...

Now with that out of the way, The rest of what you said is just bullsh*t "God of The Gaps" argument and fallacy.

"Confusing currently unexplained with unexplainable
Because we do not currently have an adequate explanation for a phenomenon does not mean that it is forever unexplainable, or that it therefore defies the laws of nature or requires a paranormal explanation. An example of this is the "God of the Gaps" strategy of creationists that whatever we cannot currently explain is unexplainable and was therefore an act of god. "

Just because in nature there are things that are incredible, strange, and yet to be explained doesn't mean it was produced by a divine creator. Take that bullsh*t stance back to the drawing board and try again later.

Last edited by G2MC; 12-09-2012 at 10:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #118
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Royce207 said:
Just found a vid some people in this thread would enjoy greatly .. Jesus Camp LIMITED DVDRip XviD-iMBT

[pic - click to view]

This documentary was scarier then any horror movie that I have ever seen. Just knowing people are forcing this sh*t onto their kids.......and then they will do it to their kids and the cycle continues.
 5 years ago '04        #119
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Magic City said:
What the fu*k are you talking about? You sound like a complete fu*king nut job. American Modern Science? Evolutionists have no evidence? REAL SCIENCE!?!? First you start sputtering on nonsense about "American Modern Science" being the laughing stock of the world then you base your argument on your own bullsh*t interpretation of a small portion of scientific information.

First of all (because I'm getting the sense that you have absolutely no knowledge about the history of America and science) a majority of so called "American" scientists are made of individuals from around the world. Science research and understanding is a collaborative effort between a multitude of nations, governments, and group in which actual American born individuals make up a very small percentage of that population. Hell EVEN IN America the population of American born scientists that make up the top individuals of their fields is very marginal. It's been that way since WWII when we brought over defected Nazi Germany scientists (and possibly even before that). There is absolutely no such thing as "American Modern Science". There's only real science (Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Botany, Palaeontology, Zoology, Cryptography etc..) and pseudo-science (Astrology, Crypto-Zoology, Parapsychology, etc...).

Secondly, Evolution is widely accepted FACT. Just because you want to dismiss the evidence that supports evolutionary biology doesn't mean it isn't present.

I see you can type so I'm a.ssuming you can read, so read and educate yourself ....

Direct quote from UC BERKELEY'S site "The theory of evolution is broadly accepted by scientists — and for good reason! Learn about the diverse and numerous lines of evidence that support the theory of evolution."
And Just in case those are a little advanced for you ...

Now with that out of the way, The rest of what you said is just bullsh*t "God of The Gaps" argument and fallacy.

"Confusing currently unexplained with unexplainable
Because we do not currently have an adequate explanation for a phenomenon does not mean that it is forever unexplainable, or that it therefore defies the laws of nature or requires a paranormal explanation. An example of this is the "God of the Gaps" strategy of creationists that whatever we cannot currently explain is unexplainable and was therefore an act of god. "

Just because in nature there are things that are incredible, strange. and yet to be explained doesn't mean it was produced by a divine creator. Take that bullsh*t stance back to the drawing board and try again later.
Dat Knowledge......
 5 years ago '04        #120
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
how about we just go by something that's a rule in all cultures...

Do unto others as they shall do unto you.

for every action its an equal and opposite reaction.

you stay in yo lane I'll stay in mine.

dont fu*k wit me pleighboi i wont fu*k wit you..

“Seek for mankind that of which you are desirous for yourself, that you may be a believer.”
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago