Jesus out and about

most viewed right now
 328
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 98
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
tfc1193 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,467 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Blah said:
that kid is REAL, nothing funny about his suffering

now the fairy tale image that was posted by OP was funny, calm down you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #42
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,802 | Props total: 13821 13821
damn jesus would of been perfect in the village people.

 12-08-2012, 03:50 PM         #43
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blah said:
that kid is REAL, nothing funny about his suffering

now the fairy tale image that was posted by OP was funny, calm down you bi*ch a.ss n*gga


The "theory" of selflessness or love is one that is REAL.


With so much hatred/disgust/putrid nonsensical violence in this world, one figure that represents something of love should be the last thing we laugh about in a hip hop thread.


"Myth" "Fairy tale" or whatever you want to call it, Jesus stands for something, irrespective of whether you believe the actualization of the story to be real or made up.

But THIS is what we choose to laugh about in a hip hop thread?



I read about, study, and see death all the time. Why must we laugh about something, real or not, that stands for good/love/selflessness in such a despicable world?

Truth behind the notion of love outweighs your sense of humor or the lack thereof.


This thread is deplorable at best. You fools REALLY should get lives.


I'm not very religious. I just know death all to well.














....but hey, lets all have fun and play around with another "myth" !!! Its all hip hop right?

[pic - click to view]





Once, again I ask what purpose does this thread serve?...
 12-08-2012, 03:53 PM         #44
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALL you fools shall succumb under the clench of the inevitable.....







someday.
 5 years ago '11        #45
tfc1193 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,467 | Props total: 3330 3330
 ex-clu-sives said:
The "theory" of selflessness or love is one that is REAL.


With so much hatred/disgust/putrid nonsensical violence in this world, one figure that represents something of love should be the last thing we laugh about in a hip hop thread.


"Myth" "Fairy tale" or whatever you want to call it, Jesus stands for something, irrespective of whether you believe the actualization of the story to be real or made up.

But THIS is what we choose to laugh about in a hip hop thread?



I read about, study, and see death all the time. Why must we laugh about something, real or not, that stands for good/love/selflessness in such a despicable world?

Truth behind the notion of love outweighs your sense of humor or the lack thereof.


This thread is deplorable at best. You fools REALLY should get lives.


I'm not very religious. I just know death all to well.














....but hey, lets all have fun and play around with another "myth" !!! Its all hip hop right?

[pic - click to view]





Once, again I ask what purpose does this thread serve?...



its best if u just left the thread b
 5 years ago '06        #46
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
the blasephemy tho.. even tho thats white jesus...
 12-08-2012, 04:01 PM         #47
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tfc1193 said:



its best if u just left the thread b


I'd love to see your face while you lay on your death bed. ... "b". This world is no joke.


Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 12-08-2012 at 04:08 PM..
 12-08-2012, 04:02 PM         #48
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tfc1193 said:



its best if u just left the thread b
I'm sure you have more than 3 sports faces you can apply to your next response,..."b".
 5 years ago '11        #49
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,310 | Props total: 2358 2358
isnt really funny to me considering he died in that pose
 5 years ago '11        #50
ImODbored 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$592 | Props total: 90 90
lmaoooo everybody in this thread going to hell. Church gonna be packed tomorrow.
 12-08-2012, 04:33 PM         #51
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
isnt really funny to me considering he died in that pose
..this.
 5 years ago '08        #52
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
 Mariah Carey said:
Im not offended because that isnt Jesus. Jesus wasnt white. Retitle thread "Random white boy out and about"
what you mean he wasn't white?
 5 years ago '11        #53
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 243 243
 fabolous_iam said:
You going to hell...
I'm not christian, so fu*k jesus
 5 years ago '11        #54
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,460 | Props total: 631 631
I'm a believer, but I got better sh*t to do than get mad at some people laughing at some fu*king pictures, b.

Aren't we told to turn the other cheek? n*ggas in here wishing hell and damnation on the next man like that makes them better

Not even much to say for the non-believers trolling for responses, how original.

Oh and at people still believing that White Jesus/Kurt Cobain's twin brother depiction.
 5 years ago '06        #55
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41288 41288
not sure if this was mentioned but if jesus hoops against the harlem globetrotters

who wins?
 5 years ago '08        #56
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 Nyse03 said:
Why is he white? And nekkid?
Im trying to figure this out myself...
 5 years ago '07        #57
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
There are actual records of Jesus' existance. What he stood for was something many ppl try to teach.
 5 years ago '06        #58
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Yep I'm going to hell. fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #59
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 686 686
awe sh*t..
 5 years ago '11        #60
tfc1193 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$6,467 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Nyuzi said:
There are no actual records of Jesus' existance. What he stood for was something many ppl try to teach.
Fixed for u bro
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy