Rick Ross has canceled the rest of the MMG tour and has issued a statement.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
i have no idea why "Deeper Than Rap" popped in my head now lol... Being fake will only last u for so long! MMG been taking L's for a few months nw... God Forgives, GD's Dont in stores NOW!!!
 12-09-2012, 07:35 AM         #122
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
He wouldnt put the money up to clear the venue cause he'd then be performing for free.

#2 It made me laugh out loud when I saw NBC showing the videos of the GDs...I was like god damn these n*ggas really did it lol.
He wouldnt be preforming for free...

It would take him a lot longer to get his money back tho because the promoter will not be paying him a 50% deposit months b4 and the other 50% as soon as he walks off stage.

As much a I do not like Ross I understand why he doesnt put his own money up.
 5 years ago '06        #123
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Rappers have no respect for their fans. I went to a Kanye concert at a small venue when he first dropped college dropout and dude showed up 2 and a half hours late. Another concert I went to fabolous was a complete no show. I know there's been others that I just can't think of right now, but this happens all the time with rappers. They supposedly care about their fans but it's a total joke.

Also, didn't rick ross have a previous tour canceled because of a "seizure" he had? I just don't buy that sh*t. I think he had that one in his back pocket in case he needed to come up with a good excuse, but to me it's just damage control.
 5 years ago '06        #124
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 b_eazy said:
The fat n*gga has kids.......why wouldn't he take death threats serious?

You young retards need to think about how the real world works.
If that's really what it is, then I dont' blame him for taking it seriously. I don't pay attention to these kids on the internet because it's not their life at stake. I honestly just figured he was lying again to cover his back.

BIG DIGGIDY said:

Good lord that sh*t was filmed inside of someone's business wtf?
 5 years ago '06        #125
showersongs 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 1 1
Yo, I know this GD threat was real and I'm sure it had an impact on his tour....but I just wanna say one other thing.

I book hip hop tours through Florida regularly and I was offered the MMG Tour for a $150k price tag. They only wanted to do arenas and not clubs so the expenses go up by up to $50k for an arena booking/staffing/etc.

NOBODY MAKING 200K OFF THESE CLOWNS. They are better off booking afterparties for Wale for a few thousand and k!llin it. I am pretty much certain that this tour has lost incredible amounts of $ at every stop and is damaging Rick Ross' Pollstar numbers.

Similar situations happening to Wiz too. Promoters have his tour booked for $125K+ in arenas and they are canceling dates and just taking the deposit loss. Better to lose $60k with no show than lose $100k after doing a show.
 5 years ago '07        #126
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 275 275
 showersongs said:
Yo, I know this GD threat was real and I'm sure it had an impact on his tour....but I just wanna say one other thing.

I book hip hop tours through Florida regularly and I was offered the MMG Tour for a $150k price tag. They only wanted to do arenas and not clubs so the expenses go up by up to $50k for an arena booking/staffing/etc.

NOBODY MAKING 200K OFF THESE CLOWNS. They are better off booking afterparties for Wale for a few thousand and k!llin it. I am pretty much certain that this tour has lost incredible amounts of $ at every stop and is damaging Rick Ross' Pollstar numbers.

Similar situations happening to Wiz too. Promoters have his tour booked for $125K+ in arenas and they are canceling dates and just taking the deposit loss. Better to lose $60k with no show than lose $100k after doing a show.
dope post my man, your right tho. I wouldn't even throw a deposit down honestly, good thing you dodged the bullet. MMG would really be have to be poppin in my area to book them like that, you don't got to be a foo to already see what's gonna happen especially when it come to paper
 5 years ago '04        #127
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
 NoLastName said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #128
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Ya'll talking about he cancelled a whole tour like he hasn't already been on tour for months, in reality he cancelled the last week of shows. So basically he cancelled like 5 shows.
 5 years ago '12        #129
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,051 | Props total: 11252 11252
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Ya'll talking about he cancelled a whole tour like he hasn't already been on tour for months, in reality he cancelled the last week of shows. So basically he cancelled like 5 shows.
This.
 12-09-2012, 12:25 PM         #130
JanusCL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my god

is there any way for Ross to come back from this?
 5 years ago '12        #131
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,051 | Props total: 11252 11252
 JanusCL said:
Oh my god

is there any way for Ross to come back from this?
I dont know how steep the price is but in all them videos, they give Ross an out, saying it can be worked out.

And for some reason, Ross is repping a strange NBA team on twitter. No explanation why.

5 years ago '07        #132
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 HipHop Since 93 said:
So you tryin to say he ain't shook?
 12-09-2012, 12:47 PM         #133
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
I dont know how steep the price is but in all them videos, they give Ross an out, saying it can be worked out.

And for some reason, Ross is repping a strange NBA team on twitter. No explanation why.

Which team? Not everyone has twitter
 5 years ago '07        #134
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 BIG DIGGIDY said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #135
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,450 | Props total: 6600 6600
 young_al said:
On a side note I like how the GDs organize and do sh*t with a pro-black agenda. The Gds try to operate like a organization with that 6 point star. The black community is suffering out here and it aint cool for nobody to be trying to make a profit off something that is trying to give back to so many blacks that come from nothing. Offer ricky cant be a boss until you take a loss.

tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

If ricky can stop being a fraud, then the GD's can leave the gang and stop k!lling other people, because it hurts the black community as well as other communities, we need to start focusing on ourselves.
Them n*ggas ain't doing sh*t for the black community...stop that bullsh*t...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-09-2012 at 01:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #136
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
Fraud a.ss dude
 5 years ago '04        #137
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

16-18 BD states coming after Ricky! I aint no GD so I cant speak on what that org does in the black community but just imagine if you had an army like this you could own a black owned skyscraper on some black gordon gekko black wallstreet type stuff. My understand is the bloods and crips are the offspring of the black panther party. Fatboy running off!

Last edited by young_al; 12-09-2012 at 03:05 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #138
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
fu*k that don't blame smart move on Ross part
 5 years ago '09        #139
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
 young_al said:

16-18 BD states coming after Ricky! I aint no GD so I cant speak on what that org does in the black community but just imagine if you had an army like this you could own a black owned skyscraper on some black gordon gekko black wallstreet type stuff. My understand is the bloods and crips are the offspring of the black panther party. Fatboy running off!
Wonder if game allowed to tour after the shyne diss.
 5 years ago '11        #140
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Who gives a fu*k bout this dumb n*gga GD stupid gang sh*t? What's wrong with n*gga they rather sell drugs make it rain in the strip club then be a man and work and raise a family. This same community they calm to help they hurt by breeding a culture of hate and discontent.
ColeWorld gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy