Rick Ross has canceled the rest of the MMG tour and has issued a statement.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 AuthenticMade said:
What you don't seem to understand is that at this point its out of his hands.

First of all he ain't really built like that...hes just a rapper. I know that might hurt the feelings of a few of you super fans but hey..other n*ggas in the game are JUST rappers to.

#2 Promoters refunding tickets and refusing to hold the venue and such because of threats of violence towards the artist are a regular thing...No promoters gonna take the risk of having their insurance policy on a venue blow up...and Ross damn sure aint gone take the risk of paying for his own insurance knowing someone in the audience is gunning for him...

#3 If a large # of promoters cancelled its understandable....Why? Cause if a promoter living in Charlotte books a Ross show for example....that promoter has to LIVE and EAT in Charlotte...say he let that show go on....GDs gone be on his head at every venue he does after that...He has to live and eat in charlotte so he can't have that.

People act like this the first time this happened....sh*t happened back when Nas was pulling Cam shows down claiming Bloods were gonna be either there in support OR there to shoot at Dipset cause they were faking the blood affiliation....THEN it happened again to Jim Jones when Bloods actually did want to put their hands around his neck. He cancelled a tour around the time "Ballin" was poppin

Aint sh*t new
Been said this. The local people gotta stay local. So of course they back out
 5 years ago '10        #42
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 tupacnasfan said:
Ross is pretty much gonna end up dead for real, TRY ORIGINALITY!
For the love of God...Can you please just stop posting?
 5 years ago '12        #43
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 cheenz said:
Sure!!!

ok let me ask you this!!!
ROSS have Millions of $$ rite??
Ross Cares and Love his Fans rite???

So then if the Promoters are the Ones Canceling the show, Why didnt he say "fu*k You"
Put the own money up For these Venues and put a Show on for his Fans????

Come on Son!!! That's What a Real Boss n*gga would Do that Don't give a fu*k, About the GD's.

Stop making up sh*t the Make that n*gga look like he a God Figure!!
All major news Outlets Said its because of the Gangs Why these Dates are Canceled!!!! NBC&FOX also.... Give it up homie

fu*k I gotta give up?

people on the tour said it wasnt because of Ross. So whats right? You or them? Either way looks like Ross gonna do the right thing.

TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
The Art of Diplomacy.
 5 years ago '05        #44
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,319 | Props total: 6452 6452

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-07-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #45
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
The problem is tho this shouldnt be happening in the first place...thats what YOU don't seem to accept.

You don't seem to accept the fact that all of this is happening because this guy pushes a make believe persona where he profits off the name and blood of individuals walking this very earth.

I mean 50 Cent does the same thing....but Kelvin Martin been dead, he aint walking around Brooklyn right now wondering why Curtis Jackson is using his name....

And its also because instead of paying HOMAGE like the rapper Freeway or so many other rappers have.....he chooses to lie, perpetuate an ongoing facade, and refuse to acknowledge what the whole world knows to be true.

I really always felt like Kanye spit the line "I always wondered why people would live a facade that they couldnt keep up" or however it went...towards Ross....Cause this is where all that lying starts hitting the fan.

You got n*ggas under you signed to 360 deals....you got multiple labels waiting for their %'s off these shows an sh*t.....This aint just 'another day' in the life of William Roberts....People around him gone have to ask themselves if their friendship with him means more than feeding their kids
agree with most of that.

What you dont understand is that last year this time, the same people was with him.

So please stop with the fake/real sh*t.

He was real last year, but this year?

So they pullin his pass after all them years because today he is fake? What about then?

Wheres the logic? He fu*ked up on something plain and simple.
 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM         #46
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
fu*k I gotta give up?

people on the tour said it wasnt because of Ross. So whats right? You or them? Either way looks like Ross gonna do the right thing.

TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
The Art of Diplomacy.
The ART OF LYING!!!!

I'll believe what the Credible News Sources have to say over a Dude that Lied about being a C.O, and even Lied when n*ggas showed him pics of him in his C.O uniform!! Lie about not knowing who The real Rick Ross was...U want me to Go Down the List???

And yet you want us to believe him on this bullsh*t??? Like I said Come on my n*gga!!!
 12-07-2012, 08:12 PM         #47
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
He was fake last year...sh*t he been fake since he left Albany State University

Lets see him be real and do a free show to make up for his friends in Charlotte this weekend
 5 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Do you read posts or skim through them? You just agreed with me

Oh yeah yall keep trying to hate certain n*ggas in crews and like other n*ggas....that sh*t dont work...birds of a feather flock together

Anybody keeping a real sucker n*gga in they company is a sucker n*gga themselves....Aint no such thing "Hes cool but the other 5 n*ggas are bi*ch n*ggas"
calm down tough guy.. i never said i wasnt.. what are you talking about?
 5 years ago '04        #49
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 11952 11952
Ross next album going platinum, it's crazy how everyone is obsessed with him. n*gga touching everyone one with the lyrics.
 5 years ago '10        #50
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
 pocketchange said:
Ross next album going platinum, it's crazy how everyone is obsessed with him. n*gga touching everyone one with the lyrics.
 5 years ago '12        #51
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
He was fake last year...sh*t he been fake since he left Albany State University

Lets see him be real and do a free show to make up for his friends in Charlotte this weekend
Not be an as*hole, but everybody feel comfy at home. fu*k I prove by going into your backyard?
 5 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Still the Jews.

The GDs use the six-pointed star as their symbol, which represents life, loyalty, understanding, knowledge, wisdom, and love.

The star of DAVID. That would be King David of Judea, now called Israel. And I guess if you want to call the 12 tribes of Israel a gang, and call the nation of Israel the Folk Nation.

[pic - click to view]

dope beats on it tho

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-07-2012 at 08:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #53
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Im not defending anyone, but its so funny to me how people act like 75% of rappers arent just as fake or faker then Rick Ross.....ok maybe not faker.....that n*gga was a C.O...my point is, a good majority of rappers are fake and full of sh*t, and tellin the stories of their homeboys or the n*ggas down the block......
It's not even about him being a CO at this point...I think most people just have a problem with the fact that he lied and denied it when all the evidence was already out there.
 12-07-2012, 08:25 PM         #54
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjiscash said:
It's not even about him being a CO at this point...I think most people just have a problem with the fact that he lied and denied it when all the evidence was already out there.
EXACTLY BOSS
 5 years ago '12        #55
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Dmart617 said:
omg ur avy wtf is goin on the pole is damn near up his whole a.ss, how the fu*k does that monkey have that much room, are monkeys gay????, do monkeys feel pain, how is that monkey now???, does sh*t fall out his a.ss when hes walkin???, after seeing ur avy i dont think i can go on living anymore
 5 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Do you read posts or skim through them? You just agreed with me

Oh yeah yall keep trying to hate certain n*ggas in crews and like other n*ggas....that sh*t dont work...birds of a feather flock together

Anybody keeping a real sucker n*gga in they company is a sucker n*gga themselves....Aint no such thing "Hes cool but the other 5 n*ggas are bi*ch n*ggas"
you have a point but if your mom makes dinner and you like everything but the carrots you gonna throw the whole plate out? im selective with Meek.. just like i am with most of him-hop.. i rather listen to beats den most of dem n*ggas anyhow
 5 years ago '04        #57
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 11952 11952
If you dig into anyone deep enough you'll see the fakeness in everyone.
 12-07-2012, 08:39 PM         #58
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
run has come to an end
only so long fake thugs can pretend
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
I can respect that

Edited to say:

fu*k wrong with carrots n*gga, you need god in your life.
i love carrots.. especially cooked till soft with butter and cinnamon
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 bigree61 said:
run has come to an end
only so long fake thugs can pretend
avy props my n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy