When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
whatever happened to that thread where everyone was written tweets in birdman speech about historical event?

that was theeeee funniest thread I ever read on here.....

had one bout pickin cotton that made me pass out literally
 5 years ago '07        #162
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 cuddyduce said:
^ doesnt change the fact that diplomatic is spelled wrong

I agree...I also don't see how he could have been granted diplomatic status from a foreign country (like some have suggested here) without becoming a citizen of that country. Either way, it is not a free pass to break the laws. People that commit crimes with diplomatic immunity are usually detained until their immunity is verified..and if the crime is serious enough they are either returned to their home country or declared persona non grata, which strips them of their immunity if they continue to stay in the host country.
 5 years ago '11        #163
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 jaybadzil5 said:
Has anyone ever stopped and google Hague OCT 5 th 1961 ?
Damn look the sh*t up on wikipedia
They use this same sh*t to transfer simple powers like official notary from country to country
All the way up to whatever powers you can afford to to have documented such as
" This person shall not be subject to search and ....."
Ever since 9/11 they were concerned about forgery and abuse, and such documents being falsified to transfer terrorist type sh*t so i think now the document is deemed official with certain watermarks but they have added a stipulation where, the rights granted to you are subject to verification. So to say that the piece of paper will stop anyone from fu*king with him on sight no
However one can reasonable a.ssume that he has an a.ssistant who contacts authoritys in various countries upon arrival, And lets them know their official status if they have any further question contact such and such, everywhere this n*gga go he is on a private jet and its hard to get close to him anyway due to security etc.

Whats so hard to believe?
The muthafu*ker is filthy rich

J Prince can no longer be investigated by the FBI or DEA he basically has a restraining order against them thanks to AL GORE and dem congress woman MAXINE WATERs.

But i guess thats impossible too right......

Mutherfu*ker are geniuses on this thread its hilarious
Diplomatic immunity - a form of legal immunity and a policy held between governments that ensures that diplomats are given safe passage and are considered not susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws, although they can still be expelled.

Diplomat - a person appointed by a country to conduct diplomacy with another state or international organization. The main functions of diplomats revolve around the representation and protection of the interests and nationals of the sending state, as well as the promotion of information and friendly relations.

Diplomacy - the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states. It usually refers to international diplomacy, the conduct of international relations through the intercession of professional diplomats with regard to issues of peace-making, trade, war, economics, culture, environment and human rights. International treaties are usually negotiated by diplomats prior to endorsement by national politicians.

So you believe the US gov't called up Birdman to be a representative for them and to talk diplomacy with the rest of the world?

Also the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Document or the Apostille convention for short does not provide any form of immunity and the signature (and the capacity of who placed it) and correctness of the seal/stamp on the document still must be certified. So the act doesn't even apply to this situation.
 5 years ago '11        #164
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Whats really funny is black people thinking that white people will not lock them up when they want to. You have no protection under white mans law if you are black.
 5 years ago '09        #165
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 hayday12 said:
Diplomatic immunity - a form of legal immunity and a policy held between governments that ensures that diplomats are given safe passage and are considered not susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws, although they can still be expelled.

Diplomat - a person appointed by a country to conduct diplomacy with another state or international organization. The main functions of diplomats revolve around the representation and protection of the interests and nationals of the sending state, as well as the promotion of information and friendly relations.

Diplomacy - the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states. It usually refers to international diplomacy, the conduct of international relations through the intercession of professional diplomats with regard to issues of peace-making, trade, war, economics, culture, environment and human rights. International treaties are usually negotiated by diplomats prior to endorsement by national politicians.

So you believe the US gov't called up Birdman to be a representative for them and to talk diplomacy with the rest of the world?

Also the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Document or the Apostille convention for short does not provide any form of immunity and the signature (and the capacity of who placed it) and correctness of the seal/stamp on the document still must be certified. So the act doesn't even apply to this situation.
Plehboi, i never said he was a diplomat or had diplomatic immunity
But as far as the Hogue u need to read up in further detail ya heard me

Also you dont need to represent the government of the U.S. to dedicate u any official anything, concerning Hogue other than have the power and money to justify a compelling interest.

Plehboi, think about it
Australia has outlawed guns correct yes
So u think theres no way for multi millionaries in the united states to visit Australia with arms? unless they have been deemed a Diplomat by the U.S. and or Australia?

sh*t real outchea playboi.....
 12-08-2012, 01:47 PM         #166
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
I have diplomatic status from the U.K. and I've never seen a document like that before, it almost looks like an interim document until he receives a diplomatic passport but generally embassies don't make massive typos like 'Dipolmatic'

If it was legit he would have a Diplomatic Passport as well as a Diplomatic Identification card that looks similar to a drivers license, they DON'T just let you buy this status.
Well the UK certainly dont, I couldnt say that about numerous other countries though with large amounts of corruption
 5 years ago '11        #167
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 jaybadzil5 said:
The Establishment of Canadian Dipolmatic Status at Washington (Paperback)
John S. Galbraith

You can grab it on amozon for 15 bucks or so
Then stfu up

Genius a.ss n*gga
Wrong again

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #168
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
lmao all you n*ggas who even believed this sh*t for a SECOND are fu*king retarded. the internet never ceases to amaze me
 5 years ago '09        #169
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I was just trying to show that the alternate spelling exist and is used dumb a.ss
Not that thats what a canadian passport has on it

Lmao
 5 years ago '11        #170
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
I was just trying to show that the alternate spelling exist and is used dumb a.ss
Not that thats what a canadian passport has on it

Lmao
you tried to say that canadians spell diplomatic "dipolmatic" which is wrong. Show me 1 government document that spells it differently, you won't find it. This is as fake as Birdman owning the Dolphins plehboi.
 5 years ago '09        #171
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NateRight said:
Wrong again

[pic - click to view]

Lmao dude did u not read what i said i that the alternate spelling is sometimes used in other countries or in literature i did say it was on the title of a canadian passport
The book was an example of that spelling sometimes being used plehboi
Btw it was printed at university of california press

Ethered again
 5 years ago '04        #172
ddubb21 
space
space
For any of you who want to know what this is ACTUALLY about read a few articles about moors and sovereignty:

to keep it simple: this group of people believe, as someone stated, that they are sovereign from the US government, laws, etc. and by filing certain documents in certain order etc etc that they are granted this special status...

all of which has no actual legal standing and is easily tossed out when it comes up in court. i can personally a.ssure you it holds ZERO weight when anyone makes these claims

How someone convinced "birdman" that it is legitimate doesn't surprise me in the least because again...he is fu*king retarded

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #173
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 YI-Drizzy said:
i been tellin yall n*ggas birdman > suge

give a new orleans n*gga money and its a fu*king wrap
realist sh*t I've ever read on here
 5 years ago '10        #174
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
aye money talk bullsh*t walk
 5 years ago '11        #175
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 jaybadzil5 said:
Plehboi, i never said he was a diplomat or had diplomatic immunity
But as far as the Hogue u need to read up in further detail ya heard me

Also you dont need to represent the government of the U.S. to dedicate u any official anything, concerning Hogue other than have the power and money to justify a compelling interest.

Plehboi, think about it
Australia has outlawed guns correct yes
So u think theres no way for multi millionaries in the united states to visit Australia with arms? unless they have been deemed a Diplomat by the U.S. and or Australia?

sh*t real outchea playboi.....
Either you're talking some conspiracy type sh*t or you're trolling.

Because according to Article 1 of the Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents

The Convention does not apply:

a) to documents executed by diplomatic or consular agents;
b) to administrative documents dealing directly with commercial or customs operations.

You can read the whole thing here.

5 years ago '04        #176
ddubb21 
space
space
 beast mode said:
aye money talk bullsh*t walk
and this is...bullsh*t. lol u n*ggas are really fu*kin retarded on here too
 5 years ago '11        #177
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
Lmao dude did u not read what i said i that the alternate spelling is sometimes used in other countries or in literature i did say it was on the title of a canadian passport
The book was an example of that spelling sometimes being used plehboi
Btw it was printed at university of california press

Ethered again
you say in other countries but you haven't proved that. Btw, that doesn't prove that Birdman's certificate is real, it's gotta be how the government spells it.

Oh, and

You done ethered yourself plehboi
 12-08-2012, 02:22 PM         #178
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still in his own world I see.. 99% of the sh*t he's claimed to be nvolved with wouldn't allow him to get any form of security clearance, let alone diplomatic status. And given a lot of countries model their sh*t after us, they wouldn't co-sign him for the same reasons we wouldn't.
 5 years ago '09        #179
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NateRight said:
you say in other countries but you haven't proved that. Btw, that doesn't prove that Birdman's certificate is real, it's gotta be how the government spells it.

Oh, and

You done ethered yourself plehboi
Hol up pleyboi

5 years ago '06        #180
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11817 11817
he must of wished for that when he collected all the other dragon balls smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy