Birdman Can Never Go To Jail & Allowed To Carry A Loaded Gun Anywhere

most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 42 42
Whats really funny is black people thinking that white people will not lock them up when they want to. You have no protection under white mans law if you are black.
 5 years ago '09        #162
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 hayday12 said:
Diplomatic immunity - a form of legal immunity and a policy held between governments that ensures that diplomats are given safe passage and are considered not susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws, although they can still be expelled.

Diplomat - a person appointed by a country to conduct diplomacy with another state or international organization. The main functions of diplomats revolve around the representation and protection of the interests and nationals of the sending state, as well as the promotion of information and friendly relations.

Diplomacy - the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states. It usually refers to international diplomacy, the conduct of international relations through the intercession of professional diplomats with regard to issues of peace-making, trade, war, economics, culture, environment and human rights. International treaties are usually negotiated by diplomats prior to endorsement by national politicians.

So you believe the US gov't called up Birdman to be a representative for them and to talk diplomacy with the rest of the world?

Also the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Document or the Apostille convention for short does not provide any form of immunity and the signature (and the capacity of who placed it) and correctness of the seal/stamp on the document still must be certified. So the act doesn't even apply to this situation.
Plehboi, i never said he was a diplomat or had diplomatic immunity
But as far as the Hogue u need to read up in further detail ya heard me

Also you dont need to represent the government of the U.S. to dedicate u any official anything, concerning Hogue other than have the power and money to justify a compelling interest.

Plehboi, think about it
Australia has outlawed guns correct yes
So u think theres no way for multi millionaries in the united states to visit Australia with arms? unless they have been deemed a Diplomat by the U.S. and or Australia?

sh*t real outchea playboi.....
 12-08-2012, 12:47 PM         #163
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
I have diplomatic status from the U.K. and I've never seen a document like that before, it almost looks like an interim document until he receives a diplomatic passport but generally embassies don't make massive typos like 'Dipolmatic'

If it was legit he would have a Diplomatic Passport as well as a Diplomatic Identification card that looks similar to a drivers license, they DON'T just let you buy this status.
Well the UK certainly dont, I couldnt say that about numerous other countries though with large amounts of corruption
 5 years ago '11        #164
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 jaybadzil5 said:
The Establishment of Canadian Dipolmatic Status at Washington (Paperback)
John S. Galbraith

You can grab it on amozon for 15 bucks or so
Then stfu up

Genius a.ss n*gga
Wrong again

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #165
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
lmao all you n*ggas who even believed this sh*t for a SECOND are fu*king retarded. the internet never ceases to amaze me
 5 years ago '09        #166
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I was just trying to show that the alternate spelling exist and is used dumb a.ss
Not that thats what a canadian passport has on it

Lmao
 5 years ago '11        #167
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
I was just trying to show that the alternate spelling exist and is used dumb a.ss
Not that thats what a canadian passport has on it

Lmao
you tried to say that canadians spell diplomatic "dipolmatic" which is wrong. Show me 1 government document that spells it differently, you won't find it. This is as fake as Birdman owning the Dolphins plehboi.
 5 years ago '09        #168
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NateRight said:
Wrong again

[pic - click to view]

Lmao dude did u not read what i said i that the alternate spelling is sometimes used in other countries or in literature i did say it was on the title of a canadian passport
The book was an example of that spelling sometimes being used plehboi
Btw it was printed at university of california press

Ethered again
 5 years ago '04        #169
ddubb21 
space
space
For any of you who want to know what this is ACTUALLY about read a few articles about moors and sovereignty:

to keep it simple: this group of people believe, as someone stated, that they are sovereign from the US government, laws, etc. and by filing certain documents in certain order etc etc that they are granted this special status...

all of which has no actual legal standing and is easily tossed out when it comes up in court. i can personally a.ssure you it holds ZERO weight when anyone makes these claims

How someone convinced "birdman" that it is legitimate doesn't surprise me in the least because again...he is fu*king retarded

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #170
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,468 | Props total: 829 829
 YI-Drizzy said:
i been tellin yall n*ggas birdman > suge

give a new orleans n*gga money and its a fu*king wrap
realist sh*t I've ever read on here
 5 years ago '10        #171
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2467 2467
aye money talk bullsh*t walk
 5 years ago '11        #172
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 jaybadzil5 said:
Plehboi, i never said he was a diplomat or had diplomatic immunity
But as far as the Hogue u need to read up in further detail ya heard me

Also you dont need to represent the government of the U.S. to dedicate u any official anything, concerning Hogue other than have the power and money to justify a compelling interest.

Plehboi, think about it
Australia has outlawed guns correct yes
So u think theres no way for multi millionaries in the united states to visit Australia with arms? unless they have been deemed a Diplomat by the U.S. and or Australia?

sh*t real outchea playboi.....
Either you're talking some conspiracy type sh*t or you're trolling.

Because according to Article 1 of the Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents

The Convention does not apply:

a) to documents executed by diplomatic or consular agents;
b) to administrative documents dealing directly with commercial or customs operations.

You can read the whole thing here.

5 years ago '04        #173
ddubb21 
space
space
 beast mode said:
aye money talk bullsh*t walk
and this is...bullsh*t. lol u n*ggas are really fu*kin retarded on here too
 5 years ago '11        #174
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
Lmao dude did u not read what i said i that the alternate spelling is sometimes used in other countries or in literature i did say it was on the title of a canadian passport
The book was an example of that spelling sometimes being used plehboi
Btw it was printed at university of california press

Ethered again
you say in other countries but you haven't proved that. Btw, that doesn't prove that Birdman's certificate is real, it's gotta be how the government spells it.

Oh, and

You done ethered yourself plehboi
 12-08-2012, 01:22 PM         #175
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still in his own world I see.. 99% of the sh*t he's claimed to be nvolved with wouldn't allow him to get any form of security clearance, let alone diplomatic status. And given a lot of countries model their sh*t after us, they wouldn't co-sign him for the same reasons we wouldn't.
 5 years ago '09        #176
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 NateRight said:
you say in other countries but you haven't proved that. Btw, that doesn't prove that Birdman's certificate is real, it's gotta be how the government spells it.

Oh, and

You done ethered yourself plehboi
Hol up pleyboi

5 years ago '06        #177
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,272 | Props total: 12727 12727
he must of wished for that when he collected all the other dragon balls smh
 5 years ago '11        #178
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:
Hol up pleyboi

your link ain't even real google search that title and you won't find it anywhere else. you'll only find it when it's spelled diplomatic
 5 years ago '09        #179
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space

sh*t real pleyboi
 5 years ago '11        #180
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaybadzil5 said:

sh*t real pleyboi
You've gotta go all the way back to 1933 in italy to find that. Not only that, but its a title some artist who was probably high as sh*t gave it. Btw, look at where the international law for diplomats was signed. In italy, 1961, spelled diplomat. Im done talking about this sh*t with you. This doesnt change the fact that birdman's sh*t aint real, and you stupid enough to believe that he has any real power to get that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy