Birdman Can Never Go To Jail & Allowed To Carry A Loaded Gun Anywhere

most viewed right now
 499
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
909 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 188
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Birdman been hangin round his nephew too much

[pic - click to view]



The infamous CashMoneyVamp - world's first black man on the moon
 5 years ago '10        #122
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 jaybadzil5 said:
The Establishment of Canadian Dipolmatic Status at Washington (Paperback)
John S. Galbraith

You can grab it on amozon for 15 bucks or so
Then stfu up

Genius a.ss n*gga
Dat ether.
 5 years ago '05        #123
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,758 | Props total: 4819 4819
cool story stunna to bad diplomat is spelled wrong
 5 years ago '07        #124
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,239 | Props total: 2448 2448
being rich dont make you smart
 5 years ago '04        #125
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2125 2125
Does this n*gga have money on the floor for decoration???
 12-08-2012, 06:13 AM         #126
Sekhem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybadzil5 said:
The Establishment of Canadian Dipolmatic Status at Washington (Paperback)
John S. Galbraith

You can grab it on amozon for 15 bucks or so
Then stfu up

Genius a.ss n*gga
Yup. And to be more precise, it's probably from the Kenyan government since they use dipolmatic on legal papers instead of diplomatic.
 5 years ago '07        #127
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 1304 1304
 CMar22 said:
You guys all realize this is fake right? "Diplomatic" is misspelled on the document
Is it? Have you looked it up in Black's Law Dictionary and confirmed this? It could also mean something else..
 5 years ago '04        #128
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
Nice..
 5 years ago '04        #129
brilljt 
space
avatar space
space
$560 | Props total: 69 69
shieeet money gotta be to long , get caught wit 100 bricks and no time.. get caught wrapping up bill gates no time... life gotta be good for dude
 12-08-2012, 07:33 AM         #130
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sekhem said:
Yup. And to be more precise, it's probably from the Kenyan government since they use dipolmatic on legal papers instead of diplomatic.
exactly. besides the misspelling or whatever. it dont even matter, most of what he said is still bs.


common sense should tell you guys that if he had immunity in the whole world. then every country in the whole world approved this. how could anybody have that unless you were from an alien planet. say im a diplomat for the u.s. and they send me to germany to work. germany might grant me immunity. but that dont mean i have immunity in the united states. the only truth in what he said is that he might have the ability to carry a gun in some country like kenya.
 5 years ago '06        #131
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 943 943
I can't believe you all are that stupid to believe this sh*t. This is coming from the same dude that said he was in talks to be part owner of the Miami Dolphins, be all reps from the Dolphins more or less said Birdman is a Got Damn Lie!. The same guy that said he had some oil rig company in Oklahoma, turns out the sh*t is non existent. I mean c'mon, we all know the dude has a boatload of money, but we also know how much he likes to lie and fabricate. I'm about to go print one of those documents so I can have Diplomatic Immunity too.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #132
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
To simply put it.. Baby got it in an overseas country and doesn't fully understand what it means his self... He just thinks its cool as sh*t so he showed us.
 5 years ago '05        #133
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
I have diplomatic status from the U.K. and I've never seen a document like that before, it almost looks like an interim document until he receives a diplomatic passport but generally embassies don't make massive typos like 'Dipolmatic'

If it was legit he would have a Diplomatic Passport as well as a Diplomatic Identification card that looks similar to a drivers license, they DON'T just let you buy this status.
 5 years ago '11        #134
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 Draped Up said:
I have diplomatic status from the U.K. and I've never seen a document like that before, it almost looks like an interim document until he receives a diplomatic passport but generally embassies don't make massive typos like 'Dipolmatic'

If it was legit he would have a Diplomatic Passport as well as a Diplomatic Identification card that looks similar to a drivers license, they DON'T just let you buy this status.
Hmmm. Serious question.


Who are you?
 5 years ago '04        #135
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 keejee said:
Hmmm. Serious question.


Who are you?
We got the Prince on BX.. Ronnie
 5 years ago '07        #136
neeko21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 978 978
Definition of a Stunna
 5 years ago '11        #137
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,206 | Props total: 116 116
 tonygunz said:
I can't believe you all are that stupid to believe this sh*t. This is coming from the same dude that said he was in talks to be part owner of the Miami Dolphins, be all reps from the Dolphins more or less said Birdman is a Got Damn Lie!. The same guy that said he had some oil rig company in Oklahoma, turns out the sh*t is non existent. I mean c'mon, we all know the dude has a boatload of money, but we also know how much he likes to lie and fabricate. I'm about to go print one of those documents so I can have Diplomatic Immunity too.

[pic - click to view]

this here...

Only dumb mufu*kas would believe half the sh*t that comes directly out his mouth. Birdman is the true definition of "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.”
 5 years ago '07        #138
Gortexmethod 
space
avatar space
space
$745 | Props total: 166 166
It's a fake document there are spelling errors on that doc his photoshopping skills suck he got it noterized too lol
 5 years ago '08        #139
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
 keejee said:
Hmmm. Serious question.


Who are you?
freal tho.. boxden got diplomats???



we run the world
 5 years ago '05        #140
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
This fu*king topic . kids thought birdman of all people could do whatever the fu*k he wants in America
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy