Game Says Jay-Z Hears His Disses

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
Why did he even diss Jay in the first place?
see how hard these stans go for their god mc?

They forget that first and foremost Jay Z is a bi*ch and theres been numerous times where hes been proven to be a bi*ch but somehow its swept under the rug

[video - click to view]

12-07-2012, 02:26 PM         #22
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
yeah because everyone in this thread is going to go buy his album. couldn't you tell by how his last album sold

Game needs all the promotion he can get look at all his features
I saw that he was handing out boxes of Jesus Piece to communities.

Last edited by s7venwords; 12-07-2012 at 05:46 PM..
 12-07-2012, 02:27 PM         #23
HoLLiwood Heyti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Why did he even diss Jay in the first place?
According to legend, during the hard knock life tour, game and a friend lady of his was in attendance. Game wanted an autograph but didn't wanna be seen as a male groupie so he sent the chick he was with backstage to see jay. I can't confrim for sure what happen, but jay didn't wanna sign sh*t that night and he alledgely mushed her in the face.

At least that's what I heard
 5 years ago '11        #24
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 s7venwords said:
I saw that he was handing out boxes of Jesus Piece to communities.
he was giving out a couple copies in compton :/
 5 years ago '07        #25
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Game is like a small fish in the ocean to Jay. His biggest threat was Wayne and he even brushed that off. Jay's business ventures and respect in the industry allow him enough comfort to disregard trivial rap beefs.
 5 years ago '04        #26
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,741 | Props total: 11505 11505
 Nyuzi said:
Game is like a small fish in the ocean to Jay. His biggest threat was Wayne and he even brushed that off. Jay's business ventures and respect in the industry allow him enough comfort to disregard trivial rap beefs.
the fact that the fans entertained the idea of Wayne being a threat was
 5 years ago '07        #27
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 King856 said:
funny how he recites the 38 line but doesn't mention that ether he received

The game's fu*ked up
n*gga's beats is banging, n*gga your hooks did it
Your lyrics didn't and your gangster look did it
that and the "quit playin them childish GAME's wit grown men" verse were murderous
 5 years ago '11        #28
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12684 12684
i was a fan of dude earlier in his career but this bipolar back and forth bullsh*t sunk is career all he had to do was make music and get money...Jay-Z k!lled your career without even responding.
 5 years ago '05        #29
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
 s7venwords said:

danm.. didnt know that.. game looked like he was bout to cry n*gga didnt even wanna say it.. had to write it on a note
 5 years ago '04        #30
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
"Gotta hurt that I'm ya baby mama's favorite rapper."

5 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
Now see, one thing I can't co-sign is n*ggas putting Game on Ross' level..

Nah.. That's not really accurate at all..

Ross is a pure fraud.. 100%...fuggin worked as a Corrections officer..

Game is from a real a.ss section of L.A., really was a blood, really got shot 7 times and survived.. All that does lend itself some credibility..

Now, if u listen to the rumors abt him stripping, or the sh*t his older brother kicks abt him, you may have some questions, but facts that have been verified are clear, he a regular a.ss cat from the hood that n*ggas relate to..

Ross has proven time and again he's an act.. Pure fraud, that's not rhyming abt what he lived thru, but fabricating stores abt being a cocaine cowboy..

Now, aside from all that "credibility" issues, Game is miles ahead of Ross in terms of his actual rapping abilities.. The man can rhyme, period..

Also, Game's first three albums are aesthetically far better than Ross's 1st three..As far as the music Game is making now however, I will say, I'm not digging it as much as his earlier work..

Just keep it all in perspective here..

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-07-2012 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #32
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,810 | Props total: 1477 1477
Game trying to do whatever to stay relevant for this album release.
 5 years ago '05        #33
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #34
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 12827 12827
I ain't goin talk about who the better rapper cause that aint what this thread about, but what the hell make y'all think Jay could fu*k with Game if they beefed??? Takeover? You kidding? Game would tear his a.ss apart....IMO Game the greatest diss rapper of all time besides dude in my avy

Makaveli never made a diss song directed at 1 person but if he did

whoooooooooo
 5 years ago '04        #35
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Game's career is over. He should have listened to his baby moms. He's taking the Busta Rhymes route right now
I would say games career is far from over. You may not notcie but game is slowly building a track record of platinum albums. Which all of them were solid albums. Same way nas has like what 7? Jay may have the most with 11. But soon that sh*t is gonna be like super sayians there are going to be atleast 6 or 7 people with the same track record in yrs to come. Not to mention being done in a different climate thats more difficult to do as compared to the 90's. Although jay has reached the point he will always go plat even if he didnt try.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I fu*ks with this dude's music but other than that.. I can't....

5 years ago '06        #37
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
judging by the responses in here, i'm sure not that many people actually took the time to read this. they just read what the title and responded accordingly. some just mad at the fact jay z came up as a topic and game is addressing it.. nothing game is saying is inaccurate, nor is it disrespectful, but whatever.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 12-07-2012 at 04:59 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #38
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9062 9062
Who really survived after dissing HOV?
Jim Jones?
Cassidy?
Cam?
X?
LL?
Beanie?
Dame Dash?
Jaz-O?
De-Haven?
Dude from Oasis?

Last edited by NLSP42; 12-07-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 12-07-2012, 05:08 PM         #39
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not sure why everyone trips on the game. yes he name drops a lot and then he'll give you a shout out; but if you brush a n*gga off and/or don't respond when he tryin to make amends: why should he continue to kiss a.ss? i dont get it...

said he wanted to do a song with hov; hov didnt respond and so game is supposed to still ride his d!ck?

said he would get back together with gunit on some money sh*t; fif said fu*k u? so he still supposed to be like awwww maaaan!

yall n*ggas k!ll me with that!

its like when you go to the club and see that bad bi*ch; you spit game; aw baby this, aw baby that, whats wit it girl? she aint tryin to hear it and say naaa n*gga im chillin....bug off!

what are you gonna say? Aw fu*k you bi*ch! I didn't like yo funkyass anyway!!!! Lmao.

youknowhatitis!!!

But he should've got at jay in the first place; i agree with that. Then again, if jay say he gone end his career? What is he supposed to do? Ball up in the fetal position like Ja?
 5 years ago '04        #40
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
... and even if I did it'll all be gray, put your picture on my wall. It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad...

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy