10 Deadliest Cities In the World

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Rebirth46 said:
and this Mexican bi*ch wonder why I never want to go with her when she visit her mom every year around this time smh Im from Chicago but fu*k the bull sh*t bad enough Chicago has the highest mexican population in the US and dealing with these Mexican street gangs out here n*gga no way Im going to Mexico plus I'm black
I highly doubt that Chicago has the highest Mexican population in the US. If your black they probably wont mess with you in Mexico. They usually don't mess with foreigners unless you go somewhere you aren't supposed to.
 5 years ago '12        #42
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 3395 3395
 jerryballa said:
damn that sh*ts crazy fam, i have family bout twenty minutes north of the border they told me almost the exact same story telling me ppl were getting shot over honking at street lights...

didnt really believe it but god damn...two cartels are at it non stop i know that much, zetas and sinaloa most definitely bout that life

on the real though sh*ts outta hand, havent been to mex in a minute went to a yeezy concert in monterrey in 08 sh*t was bangin never going back after watching this sh*t tho
Zetas and the sinaloa run Mexico right now and the government cant do a dam thing about it. The other day at school they were passing out flyers to study abroad in Mexico and all these white girls were saying "Omg I want to go" They aint ready for that
 5 years ago '05        #43
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah but New Orleans and Baltimore never at ANYTIME ever had 500 or more murders in a single year. They just have high murder rates because of population, there are a couple cities in America who at peak reached 700 murders or more at a time.
NO had the #1 murder rate last year and that was 199 murders. Where did you get 500 or even 700 from?
 5 years ago '05        #44
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

yea u right.. im just makin this sh*t up LOL
Those are some old a.ss articles buddy. The western & northern parts of Mexico are tourist friendly right now.
 5 years ago '11        #45
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4608 4608
Yeah it always makes me laugh when ppl take vacations to Mexico and think there worldly and leave there plush resorts for the gritty streets. Next thing you know pops dead and wife and daughter are prostitutes, all cause u didn't want to stay in the safe area.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 75 75
one of my good homies is from mexico and he told me how his pops was a goverment official and when he got promoted to this high position he immediately got a visit from some gang members one morning telling him he works for them now. He pops was shocked at first bcuz he couldnt figure out how da hell they got in thru security inside the building n into his office on the top floor without no1 warning him. He agreed to everything they requested. The same day he got home grabbed his family n hopped on da 1st flight out n has never gone back.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 nightmare said:
yea an in Central America n*ggas die for existing
or for having tattoos.

or for anything really.

I lived in Caracas, Venezuela, i'm half venezuelan and colombian and i've lived in both places when i was little. Needless to say, 90% of Caracas is a slum and the police doesn't dare to go in to the shantyhouses in the hills. There's this neighborhood called la parroquia del 23 de enero... sh*t makes Cabrini Green look like upper east side apartments in Manhattan. You don't go into most of the neighborhoods unless they know who you are or you're going with someone who lives there. Certainly don't go past 5pm. I've been through so many shootouts in Caracas I can't even count when visiting my grandma. n*ggas k!ll for anything really... tryna take your shoes, especially if they're Nike, or especially if you carrying the most coveted cell phone... the Blackberry.

And that's just speaking on the street level of things, I've gone to the prisons and well... anything here looks like resort in comparison. They have no toilets or bathrooms so they have to take sh*ts in buckets which they dump out of the windows of the prison so the walls on the outside are covered in sh*t and piss. Their cafeteria is p!ss poor if anything they lucky to get something to eat. The prisoners are more strapped than the guards themselves, you name it, they have it. Grenades, AK's, 9's, knives, whatever. I've had to visit family members there...

It's a shame really, because apart the violence, South America is the most fun place in the world. The women are beautiful, the things are cheap, the beaches are gorgeous, food and drink are so good, great weather, etc.
 5 years ago '06        #48
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
population??

Our population is only 600k the fu*k is u talkin about?

And all that aside with the cartels and corrupt government in these other countries NO CITY in the US compares ... they takin out government officials and really goin to war wit the police.

Aint nobody in the US hangin bodies off a bridge and dumpin decapitaded heads on the highway just to send a message...

Once again.. stop it..
exactly, they be executing police chiefs and mayors in broad daylight!

these cats think thats gonna fly here!?

they would burn the hood DOWN if some sh*t like that happened in the US, look how hard they come down when a regular officer get k!lled

now imagine if these gangsters executed someone like Mike Bloomberg in broad daylight, it would be something else!
 5 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 Chase D said:
one of my good homies is from mexico and he told me how his pops was a goverment official and when he got promoted to this high position he immediately got a visit from some gang members one morning telling him he works for them now. He pops was shocked at first bcuz he couldnt figure out how da hell they got in thru security inside the building n into his office on the top floor without no1 warning him. He agreed to everything they requested. The same day he got home grabbed his family n hopped on da 1st flight out n has never gone back.
smart man
 5 years ago '06        #50
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
or for having tattoos.

or for anything really.

I lived in Caracas, Venezuela, i'm half venezuelan and colombian and i've lived in both places when i was little. Needless to say, 90% of Caracas is a slum and the police doesn't dare to go in to the shantyhouses in the hills. There's this neighborhood called la parroquia del 23 de enero... sh*t makes Cabrini Green look like upper east side apartments in Manhattan. You don't go into most of the neighborhoods unless they know who you are or you're going with someone who lives there. Certainly don't go past 5pm. I've been through so many shootouts in Caracas I can't even count when visiting my grandma. n*ggas k!ll for anything really... tryna take your shoes, especially if they're Nike, or especially if you carrying the most coveted cell phone... the Blackberry.

And that's just speaking on the street level of things, I've gone to the prisons and well... anything here looks like resort in comparison. They have no toilets or bathrooms so they have to take sh*ts in buckets which they dump out of the windows of the prison so the walls on the outside are covered in sh*t and piss. Their cafeteria is p!ss poor if anything they lucky to get something to eat. The prisoners are more strapped than the guards themselves, you name it, they have it. Grenades, AK's, 9's, knives, whatever. I've had to visit family members there...

It's a shame really, because apart the violence, South America is the most fun place in the world. The women are beautiful, the things are cheap, the beaches are gorgeous, food and drink are so good, great weather, etc.
that sounds scary man. people who ive talked to who have visited, usually say if you go down there, just be humble, mind your own business and be respectful and you will be alright

but if you go down there tryna stunt and make waves then, you playin with fire
 5 years ago '05        #51
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
man ...i aint seen videos of new orleans n*ggas behe@ding dudes like they were chickens....these guys peel off peoples faces while they are alive

i seen a video of a dude hanging upside down...they cut off his nuts slow then cut off his head...a girl did that sh*t while laughing at the camera

i nearly passed out
 5 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 trb_5 said:
man ...i aint seen videos of new orleans n*ggas behe@ding dudes like they were chickens....these guys peel off peoples faces while they are alive

i seen a video of a dude hanging upside down...they cut off his nuts slow then cut off his head...a girl did that sh*t while laughing at the camera

i nearly passed out
i saw this other video where they was cutting this dudes head off with a hacksaw, while laughing and drinking beers, im like whats wrong wit yall muthafu*kas

and i saw this other sh*t with they was cutting dudes up with chainsaws, sh*t was nasty

and again they were laughing
 12-08-2012, 08:58 AM         #53
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
anyone know any decent documentaries on the crime/cartels/poverty in Honduras/Mexico?

preferably something recent

[video - click to view]

these guys have good docs
 12-08-2012, 09:01 AM         #54
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
i saw this other video where they was cutting this dudes head off with a hacksaw, while laughing and drinking beers, im like whats wrong wit yall muthafu*kas

and i saw this other sh*t with they was cutting dudes up with chainsaws, sh*t was nasty

5 years ago '12        #55
Bull23 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
 Rendition said:
anyone know any decent documentaries on the crime/cartels/poverty in Honduras/Mexico?

preferably something recent
check this one out it does a good job at giving you a glimpse on how the cartels are

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #56
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 trb_5 said:

i nearly passed out
 12-08-2012, 10:18 AM         #57
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

I saw this one video where one of the cartel members were bein tortured cuz he became an informat.

They stuck needles in one of his nutsack

And then ended it with a colombian necktie. Which is odd for them bein mexican

The cam panned over to a little girl laughing in the corner
 5 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 18898 18898
Mexico, Brazil and Honduras mang... fu*k...

We complain abt America and the bullsh*t that go on here, but we got no idea yo.. These ppl live in war zones... Literal war zones that are far worse than anything we see in Iraq or Afghanistan..

And yeah, it hurts to see my Latin ppl's k!llin each other like this..

If more ppl here knew what these people were fleeing from in their home countries, then they'd shut the fu*k up abt these hard line immigration policies...
 5 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 18898 18898
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
I saw this one video where one of the cartel members were bein tortured cuz he became an informat.

They stuck needles in one of his nutsack

And then ended it with a colombian necktie. Which is odd for them bein mexican

The cam panned over to a little girl laughing in the corner
Wtf videos are yall watching man..

I ain't even trying to see no foul sh*t like that..
 5 years ago '08        #60
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 5112 5112
 deevhad said:
and here we thought Camden, B'more and Chi town were bad! nuttin on those places
I don't think we're anywhere near as bad as the ore two right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy