10 Deadliest Cities In the World

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5244 5244
 critiQue said:
been to mexico more than a handful of times.. mostly in the Tijuana area which is by the US border..i wouldnt go right now tho with the heat goin on now cuz n*ggas be lookn to snatch americans.. i never went alone.. always had atleast 3 or 4 people with me ..and atleast one of em spoke mexican
they speak spanish in mexico

you live you learn ....
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 CaliSteppin said:
Mexico is on some other level sh*t. My dads friend went to Mexico last summer driving with his family and during a green light the truck in front of him didnt go and after like 10 sec a guy came out of the truck and gave him 10,000 pesos ( Roughly 1000 dollars). The guy told him that him and the other guy in the truck made a bet saying that if my dads friend honks they k!ll him and if he doesnt they'll give him money. They were Zetas by the way
 5 years ago '04        #23
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2124 2124
No new Orleans... list is VOID goodnight
 5 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 Calamity said:
NO is bad, but you wildin
 5 years ago '07        #25
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,075 | Props total: 2287 2287
 CaliSteppin said:
Mexico is on some other level sh*t. My dads friend went to Mexico last summer driving with his family and during a green light the truck in front of him didnt go and after like 10 sec a guy came out of the truck and gave him 10,000 pesos ( Roughly 1000 dollars). The guy told him that him and the other guy in the truck made a bet saying that if my dads friend honks they k!ll him and if he doesnt they'll give him money. They were Zetas by the way
 Calamity said:
look at this sh*t and tell me who really bout it like that in N.O.
 5 years ago '11        #26
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
space
$53,488 | Props total: 23133 23133
 Calamity said:
 5 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
n*gga u can die over 5 dollas in the N.O

dont play them n*ggas cheap
yea an in Central America n*ggas die for existing
 5 years ago '09        #28
chasedg 7 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 950 950
detroit is damn close to breakin into the top 10 w 750k ppl and close to 700 murders per yr i dont remember how many per 100k #10 was but it couldnta been much higher
 5 years ago '09        #29
chasedg 7 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 950 950
nm i was thinkin violent crime numbers not murders
 12-07-2012, 09:00 PM         #30
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been all threw East St.Louis,but that's like Beverly Hills compared to what I seen in Nuevo Laredo.Motherfu*kers pissed in holes in the floor in Nuevo Laredo.
 5 years ago '08        #31
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yall sound dumb as sh*t tryina compare US cities to cities in mexico and brazil....

I've lived in Bmore my whole life... but would NEVER try and act like how we livin is anywhere near to what they goin through .... stop it
Yeah but New Orleans and Baltimore never at ANYTIME ever had 500 or more murders in a single year. They just have high murder rates because of population, there are a couple cities in America who at peak reached 700 murders or more at a time.
 12-07-2012, 09:44 PM         #32
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if alltime10 had audio id be on there all day
 12-07-2012, 09:57 PM         #33
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had lobsters in Puerto Nuevo

didn't witness any kidnappings or corrupt cops
 5 years ago '07        #34
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 BIGBrandon2785 said:
I been all threw East St.Louis,but that's like Beverly Hills compared to what I seen in Nuevo Laredo.Motherfu*kers pissed in holes in the floor in Nuevo Laredo.
Yea them border towns are rough. The hood in any city USA aint got shyt on mexico
 12-07-2012, 10:18 PM         #35
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know any decent documentaries on the crime/cartels/poverty in Honduras/Mexico?

preferably something recent
 12-07-2012, 10:42 PM         #36
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mexican cartels aint kidnapping no damn americans at least not white or blacks last thing the cartels want is the u.s goverment to get involved and fu*k up there business.
 12-07-2012, 10:46 PM         #37
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
population??

Our population is only 600k the fu*k is u talkin about?

And all that aside with the cartels and corrupt government in these other countries NO CITY in the US compares ... they takin out government officials and really goin to war wit the police.

Aint nobody in the US hangin bodies off a bridge and dumpin decapitaded heads on the highway just to send a message...

Once again.. stop it..

mexican police is a joke most of them not all, there's some good police in mexico but there so corrupt and dont care if you die or not,in the u.s if you even look at a cop wrong you got the damn swat team all over your house
 5 years ago '11        #38
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 739 739
 CaliSteppin said:
:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '09        #39
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 CaliSteppin said:

damn that sh*ts crazy fam, i have family bout twenty minutes north of the border they told me almost the exact same story telling me ppl were getting shot over honking at street lights...

didnt really believe it but god damn...two cartels are at it non stop i know that much, zetas and sinaloa most definitely bout that life

on the real though sh*ts outta hand, havent been to mex in a minute went to a yeezy concert in monterrey in 08 sh*t was bangin never going back after watching this sh*t tho

Last edited by jerryballa; 12-07-2012 at 11:47 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #40
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,816 | Props total: 22656 22656
 CaliSteppin said:

Life was on the line and he didn't even know it.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago