D. Wade is the Cancer

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
They're 11-5, they'll be okay...

They're just not fu*kin with the Knicks though
 5 years ago '06        #22
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Borealis said:
Effects of PEDs
 5 years ago '12        #23
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 hood135 said:
Stop it. You're new to this sh*t and haven't won enough to have that kind of attitude.

You're right about the playoffs but trust, you're not waltzing through with chemistry issues and arrogance will get you nowhere with teams that can match up with you and the Knicks case, can present match up problems.

This is a wake up call. Miami still has work to do.
Heat fans trying talk about winning rings
 5 years ago '06        #24
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
this has been known. but luckily lebron is still on the team and he won't let wade bring the team down
 5 years ago '08        #25
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*ggaz turnin mr glass
Mr glass nick name belongs to oden. If you're falling on the floor 6 times a game you will break.
 5 years ago '07        #26
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
not long ago, these threads were being made about lebron

Summer 2011:

Foremost, he said James spoke from the heart on ESPN about a desire to get away from the villain's hat he wore last season, a discussion the two had after coming up two victories shy against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

"I said, 'Let me look like the mean one. You play the way you play,' " Wade related. "We did talk about that. We were on vacation we talked about that. We didn't run away from losing the Finals. We looked at it and said, 'Why did we lose? How did we lose? What can we do different? How can we be better as leaders?'

"And the one thing I kind of wanted for LeBron is to get back to being LeBron, and not trying to be somebody that everybody wanted him to be, in a sense. He seems to understand that, as well."

[pic - click to view]

mission accomplished, shooting god is a prophet
 5 years ago '11        #27
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 916 916
 The Bully said:
every year starts off wade looking old and flabby

everyone starts to panic

then playoffs start and he starts balling and they make it to the finals

rinse, wash, repeat
 5 years ago '12        #28
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
the hate is strong for Wade
 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM         #29
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Stop it. You're new to this sh*t and haven't won enough to have that kind of attitude.

You're right about the playoffs but trust, you're not waltzing through with chemistry issues and arrogance will get you nowhere with teams that can match up with you and the Knicks case, can present match up problems.

This is a wake up call. Miami still has work to do.
straight up, i don't know you but you sound like a fu*king hater with that response. what NBA fanbase with a winning record and defending championship team doesn't strive for another ring? The fu*k is wrong with you?
 12-07-2012, 01:34 PM         #30
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do sense a lil discontent in Wade tho. I don't think he likes being the second guy at all and definitely doesn't like playing in Bron's shadow....
 5 years ago '12        #31
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,224 | Props total: 489 489
 Jiraiya said:

[pic - click to view]

TheMagicMan said:

[pic - click to view]

INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

IceMan said:

[pic - click to view]

all of these have me weak and
 5 years ago '06        #32
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 twentythree said:
straight up, i don't know you but you sound like a fu*king hater with that response. what NBA fanbase with a winning record and defending championship team doesn't strive for another ring? The fu*k is wrong with you?
Nah I sound like a Laker fan. 2 championships in franchise history. Try 16.

Miami hasn't earned the right to walk around with air in their chest like they do this sh*t year in and year out. You won a championship in a shortened season while teams were moving pieces and positioning themselves for this year.

They're good, not invincible and at the end of the day, they have to put in work just like everybody else. That's why I came off like that.
 5 years ago '06        #33
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
not long ago, these threads were being made about lebron

Summer 2011:

Foremost, he said James spoke from the heart on ESPN about a desire to get away from the villain's hat he wore last season, a discussion the two had after coming up two victories shy against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

"I said, 'Let me look like the mean one. You play the way you play,' " Wade related. "We did talk about that. We were on vacation we talked about that. We didn't run away from losing the Finals. We looked at it and said, 'Why did we lose? How did we lose? What can we do different? How can we be better as leaders?'

"And the one thing I kind of wanted for LeBron is to get back to being LeBron, and not trying to be somebody that everybody wanted him to be, in a sense. He seems to understand that, as well."

[pic - click to view]

mission accomplished, shooting god is a prophet
So Wade is purposefully playing and acting like a d!ck just so LeBron can feel comfortable? I know this is not your excuse. Why would he need to do that now? Best team in the league, defending champs, with added depth...Doesn't make sense.
 5 years ago '07        #34
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
 hood135 said:
So Wade is purposefully playing and acting like a d!ck just so LeBron can feel comfortable? I know this is not your excuse. Why would he need to do that now? Best team in the league, defending champs, with added depth...Doesn't make sense.
your team has a losing record and you're in here worrying about mine. what's your excuse? attention whoring with your 10th d-wade thread. the struggle is real for OP.
 12-07-2012, 02:11 PM         #35
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno he'll step it up in the playoffs but i jus hate seeing them lose games they should win.

just a competitive thing, dont matter if it's december..............they blew u out by 20 a month ago, talked sh*t and did it again @ ur homecourt
 5 years ago '11        #36
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Wade ain't been the same since he left Team Jordan. It's them Li-Nings
 5 years ago '10        #37
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Youngin19 said:
I do sense a lil discontent in Wade tho. I don't think he likes being the second guy at all and definitely doesn't like playing in Bron's shadow....

I mean, What did he expect. When Bron signed with Miami, he was coming off two back to back MVPs, so it was only a matter of time before it become "his" team.
 5 years ago '06        #38
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
your team has a losing record and you're in here worrying about mine. what's your excuse? attention whoring with your 10th d-wade thread. the struggle is real for OP.
Deflection. I asked you if that was your excuse for Wade's poor play/attitude and this is your reply?

This is my 3rd D. Wade thread and from the looks of it, they've all touched your soul. Don't like the topic, don't enter the thread.

Oh, any suggestions about my Lakers are welcomed.
 5 years ago '07        #39
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,564 | Props total: 70200 70200
 King856 said:
3 DWade threads? sure you ain't a heat fan?
n*gga please, budala makes a Lakers thread every week
 5 years ago '05        #40
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
 .:RELOADED:. said:
its not his fault tho

hes got herpes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago