D. Wade is the Cancer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
6241 pageviews
149 comments

hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
D. Wade is the Cancer

I'll say it if nobody else has the balls to.

He started that crybaby sh-t last year and its rolled over into this season. He's the only player on the Heat who's not playing like he's on a mission. Everybody else has bought in and for the most part have improved their games. Nobody else bucks but him. Everybody else gives max effort but him.

bi-chassness is contagious but luckily for you Heat fans, no one else on that team has demonstrated that kind of personality or attitude. They need to quit tip toeing around this n*gga and tell him to man up and get his sh-t together.

LeBron get cha man! He got his a.ss on his shoulders and he might be trying to sabotage the situation. Just saying.

[pic - click to view]

I've seen a lot of sh-t as a Laker fan and the implosion is inevitable. Wade and how his "issues" are handled will make or break your team.

It's bi-chassness awareness week. Thank me later.

Signed ~ A Concerned Lakers' Fan

149 comments for "D. Wade is the Cancer"

5 years ago '07        #2
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #3
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 35220 35220
every year starts off wade looking old and flabby

everyone starts to panic

then playoffs start and he starts balling and they make it to the finals

rinse, wash, repeat
 5 years ago '06        #4
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 The Bully said:
every year starts off wade looking old and flabby

everyone starts to panic

then playoffs start and he starts balling and they make it to the finals

rinse, wash, repeat
Its not the physical that concerns me. Its the mentality. You can't tell me that you don't see how nonchalant dude is on the court. He's always been expressionless but now he looks disinterested and like he doesn't give a fu*k.

He's not the Flash of old and I don't think he's good enough to turn it on and off like he used to. Spoelstra knows it and you can tell this sh*t is giving him gray hair just having to deal with it.

And are you seeing this Knicks' team and how they match up with Miami? Problems.
 5 years ago '04        #5
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #6
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 35220 35220
 hood135 said:
Its not the physical that concerns me. Its the mentality. You can't tell me that you don't see how nonchalant dude is on the court. He's always been expressionless but now he looks disinterested and like he doesn't give a fu*k.

He's not the Flash of old and I don't think he's good enough to turn it on and off like he used to. Spoelstra knows it and you can tell this sh*t is giving him gray hair just having to deal with it.

And are you seeing this Knicks' team and how they match up with Miami? Problems.
wade's mentality has gone down the sh*tter. while lebron and bosh are frustrated, he just gives reporters some smart a.ss answer. if he actually acted like he gave a damn out there he might not get as much hate.

with all that said, he's still a winner with pride that will find a way to remedy the situation.
 5 years ago '11        #7
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 hood135 said:

This.....
 5 years ago '11        #8
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
I'm actually starting to think that he knows that he's in decline, which is what is hurting him so he gives off this "yeah, we'll get better" attitude. Like he may feel like his time is winding down....

I STILL believe in Flash.
 5 years ago '04        #9
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1283 1283
He is having a bad season no doubt about it, but its not like Heat is sitting on a losing record

Wade needs to get his sh*t together sooner than later, he can't perform like garbage for the season and then show up for few games in playoffs
 5 years ago '12        #10
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
All these Wade .gifs

I just finished jacking off from last night's game
 5 years ago '06        #11
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 The Bully said:
wade's mentality has gone down the sh*tter. while lebron and bosh are frustrated, he just gives reporters some smart a.ss answer. if he actually acted like he gave a damn out there he might not get as much hate.

with all that said, he's still a winner with pride that will find a way to remedy the situation.
He did last year. I thought it was a wrap after watching two games of that Pacers series. I feel like he can and will get it together but that lack of effort sh*t is frustrating to watch.

Still gone give him sh*t though.
 5 years ago '06        #12
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Kobane said:
I'm actually starting to think that he knows that he's in decline, which is what is hurting him so he gives off this "yeah, we'll get better" attitude. Like he may feel like his time is winding down....

I STILL believe in Flash.
That and the fact that Miami is LeBron's town now. Even though they won and Chip and have the tools to win a few more he may be regretting the big team up. These dudes have huge egos (not necessarily a bad thing) man and living in LeBron's shadow for the last couple has got to be effecting him.

Just a thought.
 5 years ago '06        #13
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Budala said:
He is having a bad season no doubt about it, but its not like Heat is sitting on a losing record

Wade needs to get his sh*t together sooner than later, he can't perform like garbage for the season and then show up for few games in playoffs
That's my thought. He's not that guy anymore and the Heat are not as untouchable as people think. They're still the best in my eyes but the Knicks are playing hungry and have the pieces and the C's test everybody.

The Heat looked like 70 wins coming out the gate. With new toys like Ray and Rashad, you'd think LeBron and Wade would be sitting 3rd quarters by now.
 5 years ago '07        #14
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #15
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #16
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 King856 said:
I hear this, but at the same time what did he think he was really going to outshine Lebron? He chose winning under someone elses shadow over losing as the star. Now he has to deal with it and be the best robin there is
I honestly think that he thought that he was on the same level and for a while we all did...Before they actually stepped on the floor together.

You're right about what he needs to do though. He's no longer the man so he has to be player he can be and let the shine go. Problem is, is he ready to do that?
 12-07-2012, 11:03 AM         #17
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East still runs thru Miami...

Ya stay scared
 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM         #18
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade can suck all he wants this regular season. it's the post season all us heat fans really give a sh*t for. we play for championships around here.
 5 years ago '04        #19
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,467 | Props total: 6050 6050
n*ggaz turnin mr glass
 5 years ago '06        #20
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 twentythree said:
wade can suck all he wants this regular season. it's the post season all us heat fans really give a sh*t for. we play for championships around here.
Stop it. You're new to this sh*t and haven't won enough to have that kind of attitude.

You're right about the playoffs but trust, you're not waltzing through with chemistry issues and arrogance will get you nowhere with teams that can match up with you and the Knicks case, can present match up problems.

This is a wake up call. Miami still has work to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago