Breaking: The Web-Based Sony Entertainment Network Store is Live

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-07-2012, 09:16 PM         #21
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
I swear lol. They're like "OMGZ PS3 DOESN'T HAVE PARTY CHAT! THAT MAKES IT BY FAR INFERIOR TO TEH 360! LULZ!" Like what the hell do you even need party chat for? I thought PS3 had a similar feature though? With the chat room thing? Though I never use a mic when I game so neither of these mean sh*t to me and both systems are equally as good. I prefer the PS3 just because it's free and you can make as many accounts as you want to at no additional cost. It's the cheaper way to go, and you get more out of it if you're not a super hardcore gamer.
then shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '04        #22
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
So now being able to communicate with friends while playing the game is for losers and 10 year olds?
 5 years ago '05        #23
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,890 | Props total: 20992 20992
 RYLNYC said:
So now being able to communicate with friends while playing the game is for losers and 10 year olds?
That's what I don't understand when people say that sh*t

I like being social, and I like playing video games. I've actually made quite a lot of "friends" through Xbox, as well as real life people, that I enjoy talking to while I game. I'd rather bullsh*t with people and be social than sit here by myself as I play games. Makes them more enjoyable to me.
 5 years ago '04        #24
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Krazie said:
That's what I don't understand when people say that sh*t

I like being social, and I like playing video games. I've actually made quite a lot of "friends" through Xbox, as well as real life people, that I enjoy talking to while I game. I'd rather bullsh*t with people and be social than sit here by myself as I play games. Makes them more enjoyable to me.
I don't think I ever play multiplayer games if I my friends aren't on. It's boring as hell.

Folks in this thread are either a.ss backwards or lonely.
 12-08-2012, 08:59 PM         #25
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Xbox changed the game with party chat i cant remember how we lived without that sh*t lol only con to party chat is ppl dont be in game chat no more espicially on competititve games where u gotta talk some sh*t, tell sony step they sh*t up but it makes the game so different when u dont gotta have the same game as ur friends to play wit them, alot of the time i just chill on the dashboard in party chat trippin

Last edited by Skratch; 12-08-2012 at 09:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #26
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
party chat >>>>
 5 years ago '11        #27
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8794 8794
I hate that ps3 doesn't have party chat
 5 years ago '05        #28
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 ImAMonster said:
I swear lol. They're like "OMGZ PS3 DOESN'T HAVE PARTY CHAT! THAT MAKES IT BY FAR INFERIOR TO TEH 360! LULZ!" Like what the hell do you even need party chat for? I thought PS3 had a similar feature though? With the chat room thing? Though I never use a mic when I game so neither of these mean sh*t to me and both systems are equally as good. I prefer the PS3 just because it's free and you can make as many accounts as you want to at no additional cost. It's the cheaper way to go, and you get more out of it if you're not a super hardcore gamer.
im nowhere near a hardcore gamer let a lone a gamer but i got 360 sh*t the last game i bought was 2k11 and paying for xbox live is way better then the ps3 online gaming to me i play ps3 at my bro crib and i cant never enjoy that sh*t like when im at my crib
 5 years ago '06        #29
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
Yeah that party chat sh*t does be nice at times hell
 12-09-2012, 01:26 AM         #30
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
its convenient and miles past sonys ideas..... ps3 is not touching the 360, it just sh*ts on it in all aspects, and fu*k a blu ray.

why do you need more than one account? you get what you pay for. 60 a year? and they offer you discounts when you sign back up.... to complain about a service fee is funny to me. look where ps3 is and then look at the 360 and its future.

your probably just a casual gamer whos most likely pretty ignorant about the 360 anyways.

Last edited by WMYakballzWM; 12-09-2012 at 01:29 AM..
 12-09-2012, 02:43 AM         #31
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Party chat is for fu*k boy f*ggots
party chat is for clans & team players SMH
 5 years ago '05        #32
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
 ImAMonster said:

geek down,son

you bout to pop a vein
 5 years ago '07        #33
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
am i the only one uninitiated enough to not think this matters at all
 5 years ago '04        #34
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5206 5206
Wtf am I ganna do online with my computer ainy like they let me download game on my pc. fu*king useless even if the xbox 360 had this sh*t still would be useless. Computer can do all of that.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 deziking said:
Wtf am I ganna do online with my computer ainy like they let me download game on my pc. fu*king useless even if the xbox 360 had this sh*t still would be useless. Computer can do all of that.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago