Rick Ross Cancels Concert Due To "Gang Threats" In North Carolina...

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 3469 3469
 Fameus said:
I know he wants to scream im just an entertainer so bad.
 5 years ago '08        #62
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Damn this n*gga scared for real... sh*ts crazy but you can't get ya like back. He said he wont be another BIG. This n*ggas the real life gangstalicious.

Last edited by Soda Pop; 12-08-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #63
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Smart move.

LOL @ the GDs laying claim to the Star of David. They won't say sh*t to them Jews tho...
no beef with the jews. they know what we are just like we know what they are.

they're called jew-"ish" for a reason my n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #64
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 3669 3669
aint nothing gonna happen, all will be forgotten soon
 5 years ago '05        #65
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
I hate the ignorant a.ss n*ggas in this state called North Carolina... Like you didnt know thats a jewish star??? like gtfoh.. how stupid can you be
 5 years ago '08        #66
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Smart move.

LOL @ the GDs laying claim to the Star of David. They won't say sh*t to them Jews tho...
No one banged the 6 point star in the streets until BGD (now GDN) did, so yes they own it in the streets. Same as the 5 point star, Black P. Stone Nation didnt invent the 5 point star either but they were the first to bang it in the streets in Chicago. And people all over the world are claiming it both legitimately and illegitimate, even gangs that have nothing to do with Chicago are trying to jock the 5 and 6. You got rappers from Dipset to Young Money screaming 5 this 5 that. You cant deny that Stones and GDs brought the 5 and 6 into street culture.
 5 years ago '12        #67
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,076 | Props total: 11278 11278

[pic - click to view]

Meek performed last night, so maybe no beef with Meek

meekmill
North Carolina watup doe!
 5 years ago '12        #68
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
Meek Mill ‏@MeekMill
Tonight we at Caviar Nightlife Charlotte NC..... We turning back up again! #uready
 5 years ago '11        #69
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 crenshaw90008 said:
Had to be one of the largest music stories in the world yesterday def in Hip Hop. Only person with 14 sources in Google News for a subject is Jay when hes on a Subway Might be the biggest news of Ross career far as coverage. When does E Online cover HIP HOP WOW

:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '12        #70
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6817 6817
In his songs this guy has every shooter in the world on deck and will murder you at any second

In real life though he would have the entire law enforcement of the town on hand , all his supposed goons he hangs with , and his bodyguards , and he's still scared of these guys so much he's gotta cancel ?
 5 years ago '12        #71
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 1386 1386
Is this really the end for Ross? lol
 5 years ago '10        #72
sno0p 4 heat pts
space
space
$447 | Props total: 55 55
Sypo!
 5 years ago '12        #73
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 CM Punk said:
Is this really the end for Ross? lol
nope, word is he negotiating, either with gd or their rivals so the end of this situation is sooner than later.

alot of people gonna have egg on their face in a couple months when he doing concerts in places he supposedly wasnt allowed to.

or he will be dead, either one.
 12-08-2012, 02:13 PM         #74
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
No one banged the 6 point star in the streets until BGD (now GDN) did, so yes they own it in the streets. Same as the 5 point star, Black P. Stone Nation didnt invent the 5 point star either but they were the first to bang it in the streets in Chicago. And people all over the world are claiming it both legitimately and illegitimate, even gangs that have nothing to do with Chicago are trying to jock the 5 and 6. You got rappers from Dipset to Young Money screaming 5 this 5 that. You cant deny that Stones and GDs brought the 5 and 6 into street culture.
i think they're all a bunch of coons who find it easier to attack other black men(i cant stand ross either) than the cops who harass them and send them to die in a cage on a daily basis.
 5 years ago '12        #75
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 kiddalex said:
In his songs this guy has every shooter in the world on deck and will murder you at any second

In real life though he would have the entire law enforcement of the town on hand , all his supposed goons he hangs with , and his bodyguards , and he's still scared of these guys so much he's gotta cancel ?
✌✈ ‏@IAMRICI
Ross had NOTHING to do wit his shows getting canceled!!!! #Fact!!!

^^^wales manager

Eddie Mix ‏@eMIX305
death threats my d!ck...!

7 Dec Eddie Mix ‏@eMIX305
Who u outside n*ggas is, claiming what's real and not...?

^^^^music engineer on the tour

They both said it wasnt out of fear, so.........
 5 years ago '09        #76
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
 44wade said:
nope, word is he negotiating, either with gd or their rivals so the end of this situation is sooner than later.

alot of people gonna have egg on their face in a couple months when he doing concerts in places he supposedly wasnt allowed to.

or he will be dead, either one.
 5 years ago '04        #77
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 That Dude said:
And these n*ggas aint phony or fake? Let one of them get bagged on a charge and see if they wouldn't tuck their tails between their legs and sing to the police. They bringing up a song thats like 3 years old like they weren't in the clubs bumpin' to it lol. Quite lying n*ggas. Let a n*gga get his money fake or not who are they to decide how a n*gga should eat. they gettin their little 15 mins of fame outside of NC nobody cares about grown men posing in front of a camera chanting GD like some college frat. lol. Funny thing is that they made a dissed song for promotion using Rick ross's own style lol. i can't beleive y'all cant see this. Ross gave them fake contact info cause he didnt wanna fu*ks with them. now they mad and butt hurt. Tell me if Ross was such a fraud why did they wanna get down with him in the 1st place lol. Wouldnt that mean that they frauding as well? Its just real talk.
Rappers, entertainers, celebrities in general have been paying local gangs for protection for DECADES.....It's nothing new. People are just tired of this cat's ways I guess....Trust me this sort of stuff happens ALL THE TIME.....This is just the first time a gang went "public" with it.......
 5 years ago '04        #78
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 44wade said:
✌✈ ‏@IAMRICI
Ross had NOTHING to do wit his shows getting canceled!!!! #Fact!!!

^^^wales manager

Eddie Mix ‏@eMIX305
death threats my d!ck...!

7 Dec Eddie Mix ‏@eMIX305
Who u outside n*ggas is, claiming what's real and not...?

^^^^music engineer on the tour

They both said it wasnt out of fear, so.........
Why would they actually admit it if it was???
 5 years ago '12        #79
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
Why would they actually admit it if it was???
what do those two have to gain by lying?

They were there, they knew the situation, why put on twitter saying what they said? They dont gain one single thing by it.

They would just no comment the situation, and move on, but they chose to speak on it, while Ross cant really because sh*ts deep already, and he doesnt wanna make it worse.

And it can still be gang related, and not be fear from Ross, like it was discussed in the other thread, its the local promoters and dj's that gotta stay there and deal with sh*t, insurance risk from the venue, those tweets basically confirm it to me.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
Does Jeezy not understand how big a slap in the face it would be if just went to every city that Ross canceled ? Move them chess pieces Jeezy. I enjoy this entertainment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago