Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
askifan04 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
Respect to B.I.G. too many people forget, I had this on cassette, respect. Love life for what it is or be lost. Some of these critics are a shame... to culture or life. Good luck to the rest, props to B. I . G.
 5 years ago '05        #62
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
trajectories aint adding up to me.....
 5 years ago '04        #63
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23509 23509
damn.. R.I.P BIG I almost shed a tear......rick ross next tho ..them gd's on his neck
 5 years ago '11        #64
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
that aint big that guy on the pic is white and skinny
 5 years ago '12        #65
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 2422 2422
 Mr X said:
please tell me you aren't that fu*king stupid. its not supposed to be a drawing of BIG its a piece of paper with a generic body printed on it that they use for everyone. Its the document they use for everyone
 5 years ago '05        #66
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6438 6438
 Mr X said:
 12-08-2012, 04:26 AM         #67
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
You know as i think back about when 2pac and biggie were both shot and k!llled, and i think about it now. It honestly seems like these mysteries of their deaths will never be solved.

Not because they can't be, but because no police or any goverment agency will put the time or money in to find out. its obviously not that pressing. My honest opinion this was a war between two record label camps, and they took their war to the streets....

RIP to both the legends....

all you dumb fu*ks on here know whether you want to believe it or not. if they were both still around and in the game, that Lil wayne would just be some ugly drugged up punk selling sh*t out the back of the nolia projects, Jay-z would still be struggling trying to make it and probably working at a wal mart. and all these other half a.ss rappers would never have came out.
first of all wayne aint even from the nolia and cash money records rise to power would have happened regardless if pac or big lived or died because the two camps are completely unrelated. Jay however would obviously be BIG's son

also pac aint dead he just took his money and got the fu*k out the country
 12-08-2012, 07:05 AM         #68
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rell216 said:
Remember tho he couldn't move too much because he had a broken leg or something, right? If I remember correctly he was walkin with a cane around that time.

sh*t was mad unfortunate RIP
good point

lil cease was driving n crashed the car

big would have walked with a cane for the rest of his life

" I used to be as strong as Ripple be til Lil' Cease crippled me "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno if many people know that puff was involved in the hit. Still dont know how this n*gga ran a red light
 12-08-2012, 07:10 AM         #69
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
I Hope Suge Knight and the crooked cops get theirs finally for the death of biggie.

and freeway ricky ross needs to stay away from this f*ggot.
their all pagans under the same wing

Harry O the guy who started deathrow, as far as funding was freeways understudy in the drug game and a fbi informant like rick.

The Majority of DR were working for the Government, even suge.

You know how they say the Govt employ high profile blacks to keep other blacks down.
 12-08-2012, 07:36 AM         #70
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad. He did not deserve this. Big was a pawn.
 5 years ago '08        #71
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Heat in 5 said:
I fu*kin hate Suge Knight b
and why did I have the notion that he got hit 4 times in the chest wit a 9 milli?
Rap music does this to us....
 5 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 the synthesis said:
The truth of the matter is BIG started to believe he was untouchable, he was dissin Pac while he was dead, coming over to LA and reciting LongKiss Goodnight live on radio, 3 days later he was dead.

If a dude dead, humble urself, dissing the dead on songs, thats some sh*t u dont play with.

"You're bleeding lovely, with your, spirit above me or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky. Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me"

Pac came out from his grave while Hail Mary was playing and took BIG with him, should have done what Puff did and just kept quiet.
Don't tell me he said that on the radio....
 5 years ago '04        #73
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
they still can't find out who k!lled this man, or Pac and n*ggas got k!lled in public places, at lights and in the streets and sh*t. and now you're telling me after 15 years this n*gga's autopsy is just available now?? talk about one of the biggest cover ups in history. crazy.
 12-08-2012, 09:10 AM         #74
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
they still can't find out who k!lled this man, or Pac and n*ggas got k!lled in public places, at lights and in the streets and sh*t. and now you're telling me after 15 years this n*gga's autopsy is just available now?? talk about one of the biggest cover ups in history. crazy.
Hip Hop's version of JFK.

Last edited by s7venwords; 12-08-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
Sluggo 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 1 1
If the first shot was the one that went through his forearm, BIG was probably in the car holding his cane upright
 5 years ago '08        #76
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
 getyagameup said:
Man wardell poochie fouse and Orlando Anderson k!lled them. Orlando hit Pac over the f!ght and probably for Puffy and Jimmy Henchmen & then Suge got them back and took out BIG. The most talented died and the rats are still here. Poochie is dead and so is Orlando the sh*t will never be solved as in formal charges, but it's known who did what and why.
 5 years ago '04        #77
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Smh.. Anyways, props to the heads in here whoever been shot at and lived to talk about it. Kudos to the people who never had to be in a situation where gun shots went off.
For the ones asking how big got shot on his left side. Simple, after the first shot, you turn and try to escape. Its f!ght or flight. Someone shooting at from the right, you turn to the left to escape. Big was getting shot at, he tried to escape to the back. Getting shot in the legs in the process. quick moving for a big dude.
 5 years ago '05        #78
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
15+ years later! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
 5 years ago '08        #79
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
Why are people so puzzled about him being shot in the left leg? He probably had his right leg extended and the bullet passed the right and hit the left, it was a flesh wound in and out. He never moved and tried to get in the back cease said he just slumped down. 4 shots are not slow at close range they hit his arm legs and back, he probably went into shock after hearing the shots themselves. Who the fu*k expects to be shot?
 5 years ago '09        #80
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17944 17944
Rip big!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago