Notorious B.I.G.s Autopsy Report Revealed

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18421 18421
 Cantankerous said:
fake dont believe everything , why they use a skinny white boy drawing for that fat a.ss n*gga
&&&
 5 years ago '09        #42
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 762 762
 Cantankerous said:
fake dont believe everything , why they use a skinny white boy drawing for that fat a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #43
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
Still crazy how them c*cksuckers hit up big - AZ
 12-07-2012, 04:42 PM         #44
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
poor big....that monster 2pac and his antics got BIG k!lled

:ohhellnonas:

Big got his own fat else k!lled, when he tried to put a hit on Pac and Snoop over the radio airwaves, which then led to Pac making Hit'em Up

What made him think he could just swagger over to LA like he was some sort of don, it was pure ignorance on his part. Its not like he wasnt warned the first time when he had a shotgun pushed into his face, truth be told he was jumping for joy when Pac died, karma got him.

BIG started the war, first shot was fired because of him
 5 years ago '04        #45
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3844 3844
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Hip to the shoulder gatdam.

That thigh sh*t prolly fu*ked up his chances the most.

EDIT: hold up

Gunshot #3 struck Wallace on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh.

If they pulled up on the passenger side which would be Bigs right side how can the bullet hit him in his outer left thigh? They shot and the bullet made a u-turn?
Good question

Also, I wonder what type of bullet was used and from what type of gun

Someone mentioned using a 22 for the tumble effect but there's NO WAY a 22 bullet is piercing a door 1st then still having the power to tumble as much as those bullets did
Had to be something more powerful for sure...
 5 years ago '06        #46
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 the synthesis said:
:ohhellnonas:

Big got his own fat else k!lled, when he tried to put a hit on Pac and Snoop over the radio airwaves, which then led to Pac making Hit'em Up

What made him think he could just swagger over to LA like he was some sort of don

BIG started the war, first shot was fired because of him

son do yo research on who really started that "war". do deep research cause you are lost....

and damn. I just wonder what he was thinkin at that split moment. I know when sh*t happen like that, you have a million thoughts in ya head within that second of sh*t poppin off.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Rell216 
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 55 55
Remember tho he couldn't move too much because he had a broken leg or something, right? If I remember correctly he was walkin with a cane around that time.

sh*t was mad unfortunate RIP
 12-07-2012, 04:57 PM         #48
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:

son do yo research on who really started that "war". do deep research cause you are lost....

and damn. I just wonder what he was thinkin at that split moment. I know when sh*t happen like that, you have a million thoughts in ya head within that second of sh*t poppin off.
There were 2 wars, Suge and Puff, which Wolf started

The other was Pac and Hatain Jack

we know who really started the war between Pac and Jack, it was the FED's they had a vendetta against Pac from the second he became famous, given his family ties at the time. He won a police brutality case, he later shot two offduty cops and got away, the vice president wanted his records banned, two state troopers were murdered by teenager, Pac was blamed because they said they were listening to his music. Cops were being shot in different states and Pac was the reason in their eyes. If you read the FBI files on Pac they describe him as a Black Panther member turned rapper...They viewed him as a Black Panther who was rising to super stardom and they were scared to where it may lead

The feds wanted to lock him up, make an example of him and slowly the campaign started by getting people close to him to set him up. Pac didnt see the bigger picture, he was to stuck on Jack the informant and his links to Badboy

BIG was just a pawn, who started to believe he was a gangsta and made a few wrong moves, such as the stunt he pulled over the radio trying to get Pac wacked. BIG was basically doing the Feds job without knowing it...
 5 years ago '04        #49
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
wheres tupacs autopsy report he died a yr earliar
 12-07-2012, 05:01 PM         #50
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same thing happen to JKF. It is absolutely amazing how many times bullets will riccochet inside a body and where it can end up.

I remember participating in a post mortem of a subject who had been shot 5 times in the back of the head by a 22LR revolver. All 5 shots were at contact range so there was considerable gas expansion damage within the cranial cavity. Only three of the 22LR slugs were recovered within the cranium and there were no exit wounds. A C-T scan revealed a single lead slug in the throat and the last confined in the bladder. Both had careened around insie the head/trunk of the body before running out of velocity and lodging in tissue.

In the US, more people die from 22LR gun shot wounds then from any other caliber. A 22LR gun shot wound (gsw) is almost always a surgeon's nightmare. Most especially when it is a torso hit. Once penetration is made, the reduced velocity of the 22LR round causes a riccochet from bone mass unless there is zero deflection. (straight on hit ) Because the torso has so many bones and the odds of the gsw being from an angle then the final impact resting place can be anywhere. There have been instances where a direct shot to the sternum (chest bone connecting the ribs over the heart)deflected upwards into the lower face and mandible after the initial impact. sh*t is real ya'll.

5 years ago '04        #51
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
Y is this some breaking news though. God Bless B.I.....but he got blasted and died. We know this already. This is just bringing up bad memories for his family. This aint newsworthy at all. Now if they found poison in him and he died from that, then its an issue.
 12-07-2012, 05:37 PM         #52
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to the BIG Homie...
 5 years ago '04        #53
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
So Is it pretty much a fact now that Suge paid Poochie Fouse to do this sh*t?
 5 years ago '12        #54
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Those hating LA f*ggots k!lled the great one

[video - click to view]

12-07-2012, 06:57 PM         #55
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't biggie k!lled in retaliation for the k!lling of Jake? I think that's confirmed on that streets out here in cali, it's a fact that bloods k!lled Biggie for the murder of Jake, they wanted to Revenge for what Puff did. I digress though, who k!lled Pac tho?

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 12-07-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 itstruemental said:
looks to be survivable shots...

When 50 Got shot --> with a 9mm handgun and fired nine shots at close range. He was shot nine times: in the hand (a round hit his right thumb, to where the bullet passed through and out his little finger), arm, hip, both legs, chest, and his face (his left cheek).

Obviously 50 was not hit in any major arteries or organs... come on now

A gunshot to the leg is survivable as well but Sean Taylor still died from one gunshot wound to the leg which hit a major artery...

And what is the point of releasing an autopsy report of a gunshot victim??? You obviously know how he died
 12-07-2012, 07:59 PM         #57
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy how gettin shot in the hip was the shot that took him out. Getting shot in the back would have really done him no harm once he was patched up. An uneducated mind(like me and most people) in the gun shot field would think as long as you don't get shot in the head chest or back you would likely survive.
 12-07-2012, 08:02 PM         #58
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know as i think back about when 2pac and biggie were both shot and k!llled, and i think about it now. It honestly seems like these mysteries of their deaths will never be solved.

Not because they can't be, but because no police or any goverment agency will put the time or money in to find out. its obviously not that pressing. My honest opinion this was a war between two record label camps, and they took their war to the streets....

RIP to both the legends....

all you dumb fu*ks on here know whether you want to believe it or not. if they were both still around and in the game, that Lil wayne would just be some ugly drugged up punk selling sh*t out the back of the nolia projects, Jay-z would still be struggling trying to make it and probably working at a wal mart. and all these other half a.ss rappers would never have came out.
 12-07-2012, 08:40 PM         #60
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
outer left thigh and exited thru the inner thigh.....
sounds like people were shootin on both sides...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy