12/8 Knicks at Bulls (New Regular Season Warriors vs. Former Regular Season Warriors)

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #421
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,651 | Props total: 13049 13049
 NoTitleSince73 said:
bitter bi*ch. Has to resort to racial sh*t.

Bitter Black bi*ch
1st place for 2 years and 1 ECF win

Still the most losingest franchise since jordan hung'em up

your franchise player won't ever be the same again

i'm sure your white a.ss is more bitter considering your other sports teams suck
 5 years ago '07        #422
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19792 19792
 luv4music said:
Thibs got the whip and chains on them boys

but as long as they can handle it, y the fu*k not?
they can handle it, until its the end of the season lol. then dudes are gassed and sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #423
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19792 19792
 StuNNa said:
1st place for 2 years and 1 ECF win

Still the most losingest franchise since jordan hung'em up

your franchise player won't ever be the same again

i'm sure your white a.ss is more bitter considering your other sports teams suck
yes cause my sports teams are my life

And your franchise still has 1 title ever. And your last playoff series win was when Seinfeld was still airing new episodes
 5 years ago '07        #424
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,505 | Props total: 10794 10794
 StuNNa said:
you need a new hobby, u live on these forums. what's this like your 20th username.
cuz some f*ggot talks sh*t u fu*kin f*ggot

im barely on here other than to laugh at dumbasses like you or tell u to stop being a jinx u fu*kin pus*y.
 12-08-2012, 09:33 PM         #425
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really though, dudes was saying Peterson wasn't gonna be sh*t this year too. Who knows about these dude's genes man. Rose might come back and go full pork, we have no idea.
 12-08-2012, 09:33 PM         #426
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Has to resort to racial sh*t.

Bitter Black bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #427
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Felton took 30 shots
 12-08-2012, 09:34 PM         #428
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
And your franchise still has 1 title ever. And your last playoff series win was when Seinfeld was still airing new episodes
 5 years ago '04        #429
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,651 | Props total: 13049 13049
 Brooklyn Lost said:
cuz some f*ggot talks sh*t u fu*kin f*ggot

im barely on here other than to laugh at dumbasses like you or tell u to stop being a jinx u fu*kin pus*y.
 5 years ago '07        #430
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,505 | Props total: 10794 10794
 StuNNa said:
1st place for 2 years and 1 ECF win

Still the most losingest franchise since jordan hung'em up

your franchise player won't ever be the same again

i'm sure your white a.ss is more bitter considering your other sports teams suck
man shut the fu*k up u jinx

its saturday.

its fu*kin f!ght night.

get to a bar; get a broad and get out u f*ggot

and before you ask why im talkin sh*t.

cuz i ordered the f!ght u f*ggot.

i got friends. unlike ur bum a.ss. fu*kin cornball.


do u need a link?
 12-08-2012, 09:36 PM         #431
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk though, Knicks fans have no business dogging the Bulls record after Jordan. They still did way more than they have in that time playoff wise.
 5 years ago '05        #432
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yes cause my sports teams are my life

And your franchise still has 1 title ever. And your last playoff series win was when Seinfeld was still airing new episodes

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #433
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,651 | Props total: 13049 13049
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yes cause my sports teams are my life

And your franchise still has 1 title ever. And your last playoff series win was when Seinfeld was still airing new episodes
Still the most losingest franchise in the history of sports since 1999. You was sucking on your mom's crusty n*pple in 1999
 5 years ago '04        #434
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1472 1472
 Got Cheeve? said:
Really though, dudes was saying Peterson wasn't gonna be sh*t this year too. Who knows about these dude's genes man. Rose might come back and go full pork, we have no idea.
for the sake of the NBA i hope so, too much talent wasted if he ends up on Brandon Roy status

the difference is all the jumping they do in the NBA, or more to the fact the landing. if he can tweak his game like MJ and Kobe did, he can still use his speed and have a long career
 12-08-2012, 09:37 PM         #435
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how dudes on Boxden swear they just got back from the bar with pus*y and instead of smashing it they on Boxden arguing with dudes over the internet.

 5 years ago '07        #436
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19792 19792
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

you right, you got two. I fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '07        #437
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,505 | Props total: 10794 10794
 StuNNa said:


i cant believe you are still in here tryina act like youre not a fu*kin jinx

you are a jinx

get it thru ur head f*ggot. uve been told multiple times. and still dont listen. guess what? you still are dumbass

never make a thread again u fu*kin pus*y
 5 years ago '07        #438
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19792 19792
 StuNNa said:
Still the most losingest franchise in the history of sports since 1999. You was sucking on your mom's crusty n*pple in 1999
lol I love how your comeback is we are the most losingest franchise, after a decade of dominance, OMG how horrible? What do you guys have to show for your 30+ plus years of suckyness? Oh wait you have the Mecca of basketball right? fu*k outta here, let me know when you win a playoff series this century.
 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM         #439
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
for the sake of the NBA i hope so, too much talent wasted if he ends up on Brandon Roy status

the difference is all the jumping they do in the NBA, or more to the fact the landing. if he can tweak his game like MJ and Kobe did, he can still use his speed and have a long career
True. There is more cutting in bball too, harder surface too. We won't know til next year, possibly halfway through next year's season. But yeah, if he's smart he's working on his post up game, his shot, a fadeaway and fundamentals like the greats do when they get older.
 5 years ago '04        #440
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,651 | Props total: 13049 13049
 Brooklyn Lost said:
man shut the fu*k up u jinx

its saturday.

its fu*kin f!ght night.

get to a bar; get a broad and get out u f*ggot

and before you ask why im talkin sh*t.

cuz i ordered the f!ght u f*ggot.

i got friends. unlike ur bum a.ss. fu*kin cornball.


do u need a link?
my broad's on the rag so that's a no go

and i don't need to waste money on a lame f!ght between to over the hill boxers to please your ugly looking a.ss who's always worried about what other people on an internet forum spend their money on

will has friends, doubt that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
234 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
105 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy