Dec 6 - Porn Star Gets Arrested After Having A Child By Her Father!

most viewed right now
 66
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
12080 pageviews
75 comments


g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Dec 6 - pr0n Star Gets Arrested After Having A Child By Her Father!
 

 
"A 46-year-old Bethel man and his 23-year-old daughter have been arrested for incest after police said DNA tests proved they had a child together. According to cops in Bethel, Connecticut, arrested George Sayers Jr. and Tiffany Hartford said they discovered the incest when they were tipped off to this relationship by Tiffany's ex-girlfriend who told police the couple was distributing pr0n. When police interviewed father and daughter, Tiffany claimed -- despite the fact she's a spitting image of George -- she didn't know he was her father because at the time of her birth, her mother was having s3x with George and another man named Lee Hartford.'


[video - click to view]


What a sick world we live in... Poor child when he/she learns the truth... image

75 comments for "Dec 6 - Porn Star Gets Arrested After Having A Child By Her Father!"

 5 years ago '05        #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
is it retarded?

And how is she a pr0nstar?

A pr0n wh0ore, yes... But she's far from a star
 12-06-2012, 09:44 PM         #3
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can you be arrested for this?
 5 years ago '05        #4
g0tt1 211 heat pts211 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 Jimmy Breaux said:
They look identical.
they got the same face... fu*ked up how can you bang your daughter and look at her and see yo damn self
 12-06-2012, 09:54 PM         #5
104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
they got the same face... fu*ked up how can you bang your daughter and look at her and see yo damn self
that is one egotistical motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '12        #6
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,806 | Props total: 6622 6622
her own father?



pr0n star??




i feel sorry 4 da child
 12-06-2012, 10:27 PM         #7
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
Why can you be arrested for this?
 5 years ago '04        #8
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
A man is gonna be a man - he saw some free pu$$y and jumped on it. Yea he was tryina sell the tape - so what? they both were 18+..cant knock the hustle.


At the end of the day:
  • She made the choice to sleep with this man
  • She made the choice to carry his baby
  • Then afterwards she admitted to wanting to be a wh0ore

I feel no sympathy for this woman. she's sick and deserve to be locked up.
 5 years ago '05        #9
g0tt1 211 heat pts211 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 SpittN4Cash said:
A man is gonna be a man - he saw some free pu$$y and jumped on it. Yea he was tryina sell the tape - so what? they both were 18+..cant knock the hustle.


At the end of the day:
  • She made the choice to sleep with this man
  • She made the choice to carry his baby
  • Then afterwards she admitted to wanting to be a wh0ore

I feel no sympathy for this woman. she's sick and deserve to be locked up.
What man fu*ks his own daughter you fu*king idiot? Can't knock the hustle lol the kid's gonna grow up with a fu*ked mentality and probably will end up in prison knowing her granfather is her father.
 5 years ago '05        #10
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6957 6957
this n*gga said cant knock the hustle he fu*ked his own daughter ya jackass
 5 years ago '04        #11
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 g0tt1 said:
What man fu*ks his own daughter you fu*king idiot? Can't knock the hustle lol the kid's gonna grow up with a fu*ked mentality and probably will end up in prison knowing her granfather is her father.
how was he supposed to know that was his daughter? The girls mother was a wh0ore, and was screwing two guys at the same damn time.

You worried about the kid??? Maybe she should have thought of the kid before she gave birth to it. she coulda had an abortion, or used birth control.
 5 years ago '05        #12
g0tt1 211 heat pts211 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 SpittN4Cash said:
how was he supposed to know that was his daughter? The girls mother was a wh0ore, and was screwing two guys at the same damn time.

You worried about the kid??? Maybe she should have thought of the kid before she gave birth to it. she coulda had an abortion, or used birth control.
Are you on fu*king meth? THEY GOT THE SAME FACE THE SAME BLUE EYES damn b u need to lay off that crack... Is your mother your sister too?
 5 years ago '09        #13
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Back in the summer I read a story where in Ohio I believe, a woman was married to her father and didnt know.

So I guess this sh*t isnt far fetched.
 12-07-2012, 04:53 AM         #14
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
What man fu*ks his own daughter you fu*king idiot? \
every royal family ever? and actually, everyone ever according to the bible shouts out to the christians
 5 years ago '08        #15
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Games Addict said:
Why can you be arrested for this?
Same sh*t im wondering. Its disgusting, but i didnt know it was an actual crime.
 12-07-2012, 07:44 AM         #16
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tape plz

 5 years ago '07        #17
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,618 | Props total: 3260 3260
pr0nstar?
 5 years ago '04        #18
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 g0tt1 said:
Are you on fu*king meth? THEY GOT THE SAME FACE THE SAME BLUE EYES damn b u need to lay off that crack... Is your mother your sister too?
are you kiddin me? you ever watch the Maury show?! bi*ches always say 'he look just like my baby'..till Maury come out with that DNA test HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS HER FATHER IF HER MOTHER WAS A wh0ore?

You real stupid to jump to conclusions just because you think they 'look alike', you gonna be the dumb motha fuka that get tricked into raising somebody else's kid. Like I said - the bi*ch shoulda had an abortion, and NOT been a hoe...then they wouldn't be in this mess
 5 years ago '08        #19
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 SpittN4Cash said:
are you kiddin me? you ever watch the Maury show?! bi*ches always say 'he look just like my baby'..till Maury come out with that DNA test HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS HER FATHER IF HER MOTHER WAS A wh0ore?

You real stupid to jump to conclusions just because you think they 'look alike', you gonna be the dumb motha fuka that get tricked into raising somebody else's kid. Like I said - the bi*ch shoulda had an abortion, and NOT been a hoe...then they wouldn't be in this mess
You do know the Maury show is fake right? Im not saying looks prove paternity, you need DNA, just wanna make sure u know that Maury is fake. Cant knock his hustle tho.
 5 years ago '08        #20
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
"despite the fact she's a spitting image of George -- she didn't know he was her father because at the time of her birth, her mother was having s3x with George and another man named Lee Hartford.' "


Straight up trailer trash Who the hell sleeps with they mom's ex?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy