Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 162 162
 36 Nine said:
R.I.P. I can't even joke about somebody suffering (no shade to others in the thread).

But to me there's a real lesson in that... people spend their whole lives chasing their next great nut. This lady nutted all day on automatic and it drove her to suicide.

Message, n*ggas... true contentment can only come from finding peace and joy in your spirit. You'll never find happiness in this realm of flesh.
damn breh.. too real

make a n*gga wanna go out and make a difference in this world and sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #22
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,491 | Props total: 11374 11374
 36 Nine said:
R.I.P. I can't even joke about somebody suffering (no shade to others in the thread).

But to me there's a real lesson in that... people spend their whole lives chasing their next great nut. This lady nutted all day on automatic and it drove her to suicide.

Message, n*ggas... true contentment can only come from finding peace and joy in your spirit. You'll never find happiness in this realm of flesh.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
 Superhuman38 said:

Gretchen Molannen, 39, was found dead in her Spring Hill, Florida home over the weekend in what is an apparent suicide.

She had suffered from persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD) for more than fifteen years.

The condition causes physical arousal without mental arousal at all hours of the day and night, causing Molannen to have up to 50 orgasm a day.

The Hernando County Sheriff’s office responded to a suicide call on Saturday night and two of Molannen’s friends confirmed it.

Molannen had previously made headlines due to her condition.

“I had such a different life before this thing, this beast, took over,” she said in November.
Molannen began feeling the sensation when she was 23, describing that it was like a switch she couldn’t turn off.

“I used to love life. But this has destroyed it. This isn’t living. What’s the point? I think about suicide all the time,” she said.
One of the only ways for her to escape the terror of the condition was to masturbate for hours on end, which brought shame and embarrassment to herself.

Her distress over the condition made her attempt suicide three times in the past year.

“I know that God wants more out of my life than having me testing out suicide methods, constantly crying and abusing myself,” she said.
Her worst day, she said, was when she had 50 uncontrolled orgasms in a row.

“It made me think I was going to die,” she told the newspaper. “That was the worst day.”
It is unclear how many women suffer from the disease, but experts estimate it to be in the thousands.

There is no cure in sight for this condition.

sad sruff
 5 years ago '12        #24
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 36 Nine said:

these dumb kids in here laughing and posting kermit pictures...open your eyes
 5 years ago '10        #25
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
y she aint sign up for vivid/brazzers/bangbros/Freaky Empire ?
 5 years ago '04        #26
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
a lot of yall n*ggas in here are some heartless a.ss people for real.

36 Nine said:

good message. i think you can find peace and joy in this world if you can learn how to remove yourself from it, mentally at least. physical removal of yourself from this world is weak to me. although i, as a man, can't imagine that type of life, i would have tried eternally to find a way to cope, deal and possibly cure this. i'm not going to k!ll myself just because i have orgasms all day. there has got to be an upside to that. as a man though, i can't imagine that.....orgams all day yes but ejaculating all day??? a n*gga would be exhausted. she was probably tired if she kept on losing fluids behind this. still, i would've tried a bunch of sh*t before i k!lled myself.

Troublesome91 said:
y she aint sign up for vivid/brazzers/bangbros/Freaky Empire ?
you might have a point.....she might as well tried to make some money off of it....after a while, she probably lost all of her faculties to have s3x....prolly got on her nerves more than anything.....can't even imagine not being able to control yourself to this point that you're experiencing all of this with no relief in sight. rip to shorty. you're mean, btw, to come up with an idea like this.
 12-08-2012, 09:35 AM         #27
MentallyDisturb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its serious...RIP s3x is the strongest drug around...
 5 years ago '05        #28
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
damn, rip.
 12-08-2012, 01:30 PM         #29
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M1nze said:
if i could orgasm 50 times a day
fk that

you know how sensitive your sh*t would be

rubbing on rough a.ss boxer fabric

dude in thread is right, its all in the mind anyway on whats the best time n sh*t

be at peace n ull enjoy sh*t a whole lot more n at the same time not wasting alot of time chasin
 12-08-2012, 02:08 PM         #30
Isis Iz SeNsuaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:

cosign..
 5 years ago '04        #31
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
no sh*t i live in that same town....i never even knew she was here. i thought she was in BFE, Kansas or something
 12-08-2012, 05:22 PM         #32
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:

I think it's a combination of both inner peace and finding enjoyment in the physical world. I suppose it's possible to find it in spirit only...but like Einstein said, "reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one".
 12-08-2012, 05:52 PM         #33
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king aint sh*t sacred on boxden

5 years ago '08        #34
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 36 Nine said:

12-09-2012, 07:57 AM         #35
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M1nze said:
you'd get like a trophy or medal or something
 12-09-2012, 09:36 AM         #36
freshwala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Lulz I wonder if she had a orgasm after she first initiated her suicide

bi*ch should have become a prostitute

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade
 5 years ago '12        #37
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 36 Nine said:

this post still goes in
 5 years ago '12        #38
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10966 10966
damn, RIP though

I could see why something like this would drive her to suicide. Imagine though, she's driving on a bumpy a.ss road then "BAM" she's losing fluids left and right.. prolly walked around with spare pairs of undies and sh*t. That would truly suck

who in here would smash though if she was still alive?
 02-10-2013, 10:19 PM         #39
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M1nze said:
That would suck lol, you would prob get your nut in the worst situations.

Church.. ah shiit im cumin

school...ahh fu*k not again i can't stop coming

driving on a long a.ss road trip.... i can't stop cuming
 5 years ago '11        #40
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 36 Nine said:
yeah that's some crazy sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy