Real Deal Leak. 5S Prototype or Production Model IN The Wild! YUP! Apple Done Changed The Game AGAIN

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #61
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Quddus said:
You android fanboys are amazing. I mean really
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software. How sad is that? Just because most of us don't want to waste are time rooting our phone. The Iphone comes out of the box fine and does exactly what I need without a list of useless features I have to root to enjoy. I also laugh at the build quality of a lot of these android phones. Outside of the galaxy Serious everything else is pretty weak.

Rag on apple all you want but they get it right when it comes to overall performace of their phones. I was an android fan for years and stills is I just got tired of the same thing. Buy the phone new software comes out. Then there is the wait unless you root. Seriously come on. Then when you finally get the software it bricks your phone. The list goes on but it was personal choice. I don't see anything ground breaking about the GS3

People are jumping on the galaxy before the EVO was your god. Like what you like. Apple will continue to sell millioins of phones no matter how much people hate so just live with it. The fact is there is a different standard of class when it comes to Iphone and every other product no matter how good someone feels the other product is.
i read the first paragraph i won't lie, but if apple is so great why don't they get it right the first time ??
 5 years ago '06        #62
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Damn lightning screws gonna murder the game. Apple just ain't fair they have revolutionary sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #63
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
I thought this thread was real for a second. ...had me thinking screws could really help battery life and cpu power.
 5 years ago '05        #64
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 youduglas said:
whatever makes you feel better about your inferior device. you might want to look around the internet a little more besides the apple threads youre visiting. everything out now is better than your phone. nexus 4, evo lte, one x, one x+, droid dna, note 2, gs3, optimus g, droid razr maxx, droid razr maxx hd. ive had 5 androids, rooted all of them, havent bricked any of them, havent got any viruses, and youre right im not running 4.2.1, but i am running 4.1.2 which is still jelly bean and isnt really different at all. i suggest trying one of the latest android devices before saying about performance right out the box. on top of that androids have bigger and clearer displays, better battery life, better cameras, nfc, faster processors, more ram, more internal memory for less than the iphone, sd card slots, removable batteries, etc..... mcdonalds sells billions and is a different standard of class also. does that make them any better?

android oem's better watch out with their color game and their screw placements... iphone comin for the crown again

Apple is Mcdonalds

Android is Chick-fil-A
 5 years ago '05        #65
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
 01seay said:
I thought this thread was real for a second. ...had me thinking screws could really help battery life and cpu power.
I know man, its okay. Apple is good when it comes to marketing, i know their techniques.

Lighting, all digital connection.
Dont fall for the hype.
 5 years ago '04        #66
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Did someone say Apple is "the most providable phone supplier"....? The fu*k does that even mean?
 12-10-2012, 11:27 AM         #67
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a shame this is what BX Wireless has turned into.
 5 years ago '05        #68
space
space
At least one analyst is predicting the iPhone 5S will arrive next summer and will come in a flurry of colors.

Peter Misek of Jefferies, an investment banking firm, sent out a note Monday detailing some of his predictions for the next iteration of the hugely popular Apple smartphone.

According to various reports, Misek predicts the iPhone 5S, as its believed the phone will be called, will launch in June. If that indeed is the case, the iPhone 5S would be the first Apple smartphone to launch in the summer since the iPhone 4.

PHOTOS: Top 10 tech products of 2012

In addition to a launch date, Misek also predicts the iPhone 5S will come in six to eight colors.

That isn't too hard to believe considering that some of Apple's rivals -- most notably Nokia and Samsung -- have started to release their phones in numerous color options. Apple this year also released the latest version of the iPod Touch in six different colors.

Additionally, Misek predicts the iPhone 5S will have a "super HD" camera and screen, an improved battery and will finally be enabled with Near-Field Communication technology, or NFC.

NFC is a feature many Android phones already possess to let them easily share files simply by bumping each other.

So those are Misek's predictions, but whether he's right is a whole other question. Misek was recently wrong on a prediction about the iPad mini and appears to be wrong on another prediction involving the rumored Apple television set. However, as the San Francisco Chronicle points out, he has had correct predictions involving the iPhone in the past.

Seems possible..
My guess has been may/june ima stick wit it. Right after GS4

Hopefully one of those colors is pink, id love to feel like a f*ggit, with a shiity over priced device.
 5 years ago '05        #69
space
space
Also iphone 5 on sale now... Go get em 150

the device just came out, and already they are dropping the price.
 5 years ago '05        #70
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,303 | Props total: 6420 6420
"lightning screws"
 5 years ago '04        #71
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Quddus said:
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software. How sad is that? Just because most of us don't want to waste are time rooting our phone. The Iphone comes out of the box fine and does exactly what I need without a list of useless features I have to root to enjoy. I also laugh at the build quality of a lot of these android phones. Outside of the galaxy Serious everything else is pretty weak.

Rag on apple all you want but they get it right when it comes to overall performace of their phones. I was an android fan for years and stills is I just got tired of the same thing. Buy the phone new software comes out. Then there is the wait unless you root. Seriously come on. Then when you finally get the software it bricks your phone. The list goes on but it was personal choice. I don't see anything ground breaking about the GS3

People are jumping on the galaxy before the EVO was your god. Like what you like. Apple will continue to sell millioins of phones no matter how much people hate so just live with it. The fact is there is a different standard of class when it comes to Iphone and every other product no matter how good someone feels the other product is.
in one sentence you say 'like what you like' and in another you say its sad not to have the latest os.... who cares if some phones don't have the latest os, let those people live. if people didn't like what they have then they can sell their phone and get something else. but understand that apple doesn't do full upgrades on their devices past a year. they always keep some features off of the old phones and release a skimmed down version of the update. and the truth is even if you jailbreak the latest iphone, it still doesn't have the all of the features of an old stock android phone. and it's never been a secret with android... if you want the latest software get a nexus, if you want the best hardware get flagship phone from one of the oem's.

your problem is that you didn't know what you were getting into when you rocked android. and apparently you don't understand apple either. there was a standard with iphones but since jobs died that standard has lowered. and there is a standard with every flagship phone... but that doesn't mean theyre all judged at the same level. take for instance the one you brought up the htc evo, i regarded it as the best android phone that year because it originated this big phone movement but the battery was a.ss. you cant tell me htc doesn't get flack for bad batteries, so don't think it's apple vs android... it's always been best vs best
 5 years ago '08        #72
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2081 2081
Who dug up this ancient thread?
 5 years ago '06        #73
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Quddus said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #74
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Andre made a thread about how the only thing they changed on the 5S is the screws and his beloved messiah of a phone came out and they didnt change sh*t in the design.. Thread fail on a hundred thousand trilli
 5 years ago '04        #75
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Andrefrbk said:
Day after 5S leak...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas called their broker the next morning like ''ay you said apple stock was a good buy, you seen their 5S leak, that shiit is gonna be a bust, sell everything this week, im out...''
that gif got me crying
 5 years ago '12        #76
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Andre made a thread about how the only thing they changed on the 5S is the screws and his beloved messiah of a phone came out and they didnt change sh*t in the design.. Thread fail on a hundred thousand trilli

its dope that the design took off even more of the border and made it into a borderless s3 basically

Samsung won.
 5 years ago '11        #77
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 eCity 420 said:
its dope that the design took off even more of the border and made it into a borderless s3 basically

Samsung won.
Dudes grasping at straws right now
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy