Real Deal Leak. 5S Prototype or Production Model IN The Wild! YUP! Apple Done Changed The Game AGAIN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2531 2531
what ya know bout them lightening screws

The 5 is copped but this one will be as well
 5 years ago '05        #42
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Roflmao, I fu*king new it. and if that samsung sh*t is legit.... look's like i'll be a samsung user
 5 years ago '04        #43
deux_visage 3 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 3 3
 Quddus said:
You android fanboys are amazing. I mean really
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software. How sad is that? Just because most of us don't want to waste are time rooting our phone. The Iphone comes out of the box fine and does exactly what I need without a list of useless features I have to root to enjoy. I also laugh at the build quality of a lot of these android phones. Outside of the galaxy Serious everything else is pretty weak.

Rag on apple all you want but they get it right when it comes to overall performace of their phones. I was an android fan for years and stills is I just got tired of the same thing. Buy the phone new software comes out. Then there is the wait unless you root. Seriously come on. Then when you finally get the software it bricks your phone. The list goes on but it was personal choice. I don't see anything ground breaking about the GS3

People are jumping on the galaxy before the EVO was your god. Like what you like. Apple will continue to sell millioins of phones no matter how much people hate so just live with it. The fact is there is a different standard of class when it comes to Iphone and every other product no matter how good someone feels the other product is.
[quote=Quddus;25491615]
 deux_visage said:
This applies for the iphone also. Only iphone 5 and 4S have the latest OS. How sad is that?

Not even close too being the same issue. Tell me how many recent android devices have the new software? You can blame it on the manufactor/Carrier/Google still a messed up situation
 Quddus said:
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software.
According to YOU half or more....so unless the iphone 5 and 4S make up more than half of all iphones worldwide then we are on the same page.
 5 years ago '05        #44
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Day after 5S leak...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas called their broker the next morning like ''ay you said apple stock was a good buy, you seen their 5S leak, that shiit is gonna be a bust, sell everything this week, im out...''

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-07-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #45
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,521 | Props total: 10851 10851
 Andrefrbk said:

yo ima call it now. they will drop 5s may/june. no later. i put my account up for deletion if im wrong.

foxxcon leaks been said 5s was gtg when 5 was released they were making 5s and 5.
quoted u fu*kin f*ggot

damnit it apple. do it. so we dont have to hear from this pedophile anymore
 5 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 Brooklyn Lost said:
quoted u fu*kin f*ggot

damnit it apple. do it. so we dont have to hear from this pedophile anymore

[pic - click to view]

edit... You know apple cant afford not to drop the 5s around s4 launch rite... My account safe, u mad.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-07-2012 at 09:44 PM..
 12-07-2012, 10:40 PM         #47
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
I need a 5S in my life gonna cancel my Nexus 4 order right now.
Them lightning screws>>>
Polo sticker for horsepower included?
 Andrefrbk said:
Fuk are you talking about n*gga, its revolutionary. That screw revision is fantastic. Im loving the new paint job. The line is gonna be miles long for this one, apple murdering the comp again.
These sh*ts right here got me weak.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
 5 years ago '06        #49
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
at this thread
 5 years ago '04        #50
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5207 5207
dog I can't stop laughing at this. Hurting my stomach!!!
 5 years ago '06        #51
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
so...innovative..omg new shiny paint. these Apple sheeps would by a iphone every month if Apple started to sell a new one every month. they would sell their house and abandon their family for a inferior device that makes them feel good about themselves.
 5 years ago '06        #52
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
Why care about what someone else is using?
 5 years ago '08        #53
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 Quddus said:
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software. How sad is that? Just because most of us don't want to waste are time rooting our phone. The Iphone comes out of the box fine and does exactly what I need without a list of useless features I have to root to enjoy. I also laugh at the build quality of a lot of these android phones. Outside of the galaxy Serious everything else is pretty weak.

Rag on apple all you want but they get it right when it comes to overall performace of their phones. I was an android fan for years and stills is I just got tired of the same thing. Buy the phone new software comes out. Then there is the wait unless you root. Seriously come on. Then when you finally get the software it bricks your phone. The list goes on but it was personal choice. I don't see anything ground breaking about the GS3

People are jumping on the galaxy before the EVO was your god. Like what you like. Apple will continue to sell millioins of phones no matter how much people hate so just live with it. The fact is there is a different standard of class when it comes to Iphone and every other product no matter how good someone feels the other product is.
 5 years ago '05        #54
space
space
So we gonna act like apple stock taking a massive massive hit in one day, after 5s leak aint a big deal.

Another hit couple hits like this you will see money coming out of apple in droves.... Finally then we might get fair prices. I might actually pick up the old MB air for a GOOD price.
 5 years ago '07        #55
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Andrefrbk said:
Fuk are you talking about n*gga, its revolutionary. That screw revision is fantastic. Im loving the new paint job. The line is gonna be miles long for this one, apple murdering the comp again.
 5 years ago '04        #56
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
looks the same as the one thats out idk i just feel like androids have more to offer and i run mines stock i dont waste time with rooting and sh*t gs3 4.1
 5 years ago '12        #57
Ragobeer 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 1756 1756
Galaxy Note 2 still eats this.....move from the iphone you sheep
 5 years ago '07        #58
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
props on this thread, sh*t had me confused as hell at first
 5 years ago '07        #59
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
See website...

/thread
 5 years ago '05        #60
Dylx 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 4 4
 deux_visage said:
This applies for the iphone also. Only iphone 5 and 4S have the latest OS. How sad is that?

Dummy, learn what you're talking about before hate. 3gs hast the latest update, released almost 4 years ago. along with the iphone 4.

4 out 6 total iphones have the latest update
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago