Real Deal Leak. 5S Prototype or Production Model IN The Wild! YUP! Apple Done Changed The Game AGAIN

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
Yo Quddus

5 years ago '10        #22
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 adulel08 said:
I need a 5S in my life gonna cancel my Nexus 4 order right now.
Them lightning screws>>>
Polo sticker for horsepower included?
 5 years ago '08        #23
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
To say that you hate the iPhone so much, you sure talk alot about it You are literally typing paragraphs about a phone that you do not like
 5 years ago '12        #24
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 Andrefrbk said:
Apple probably gonna bump the screen up to 1080p and act like its a historical leap. Because x*x amount of pixels packed into a tiny azz screen means pixels we cant see, or give to fux about in actuality. Shiit k!lls me when dudes try to argue that 20+ more pixels per screen some how means your eyes will kno.

Things it has to have. NFC, improved iOS to the point where it can compete with android, a quad core cpu min(S4 8core cpu already completed), 2gigs of ram or more, SD slot up to 64gb, removable battery, 12MP+ camera MIN nothing less (S4 will have 18...) 1080p front min thats 2MP, if these mothafukas cant do a 2mp front facing then idk. Massive bump in battery life better be up there wit the note 2. Im pretty sure the s4 battery is gonna be massive and better than note 2, why? 8 cores to run.

If the 5S dont have any of that stuff, there is no reason to cop a 64gb for anything less than 149.99 with a 2 year. If its more than that, you are getting r*ped.
edit-
Just saw the news today, s4 shipping with the new LCD's they been working on for the past 3 years... RIP APPLE.
n*gga, this isn't the iphone 7 we're talking about. It's just the 5s.

Hell I might be pushing it saying the 7. Maybe the 7s.
 5 years ago '04        #25
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
They fixing the camera lens glass though?
 5 years ago '04        #26
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272

[pic - click to view]

That sh*t goes HARD in the paint... literally
 5 years ago '10        #27
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 5679 5679

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #28
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 Andrefrbk said:
Fuk are you talking about n*gga, its revolutionary. That screw revision is fantastic. Im loving the new paint job. The line is gonna be miles long for this one, apple murdering the comp again.
 12-07-2012, 03:08 AM         #29
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga Andre a fool manneee why you gotta do them apple folk like that
 5 years ago '04        #30
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
If u were a android fan u would have never brick your phone . The next best thing is already here lol
 5 years ago '04        #31
deux_visage 3 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 3 3
 Quddus said:
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software. How sad is that?
This applies for the iphone also. Only iphone 5 and 4S have the latest OS. How sad is that?

Quddus said:
Just because most of us don't want to waste are time rooting our phone.
And not because YOU don't want to jailbreak your phone doesn't mean MOST don't. Speak for yourself not the majority; unless you have a poll from a credible source.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124

[video - click to view]

yo ima call it now. they will drop 5s may/june. no later. i put my account up for deletion if im wrong.

foxxcon leaks been said 5s was gtg when 5 was released they were making 5s and 5.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-07-2012 at 08:48 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #33
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
[QUOTE=deux_visage;25490860]This applies for the iphone also. Only iphone 5 and 4S have the latest OS. How sad is that?

Not even close too being the same issue. Tell me how many recent android devices have the new software? You can blame it on the manufactor/Carrier/Google still a messed up situation
 5 years ago '12        #34
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
this is just innovative as hell, i mean that mustve been over time work to come with something so refreshing and absolutely new.. apple stays on top of their game, seriously.

i feel bad for yall tho, a couple screw placements and new paint??
 5 years ago '05        #35
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
Just about all the recent phones are running Jellybean... dafuq u talking bout
 5 years ago '05        #36
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I was so lost at first readin that sht but now
 12-07-2012, 02:30 PM         #37
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
You android fanboys are amazing. I mean really
Half the android devices and possibly don't even have the lastest software. How sad is that? Just because most of us don't want to waste are time rooting our phone. The Iphone comes out of the box fine and does exactly what I need without a list of useless features I have to root to enjoy. I also laugh at the build quality of a lot of these android phones. Outside of the galaxy Serious everything else is pretty weak.

Rag on apple all you want but they get it right when it comes to overall performace of their phones. I was an android fan for years and stills is I just got tired of the same thing. Buy the phone new software comes out. Then there is the wait unless you root. Seriously come on. Then when you finally get the software it bricks your phone. The list goes on but it was personal choice. I don't see anything ground breaking about the GS3

People are jumping on the galaxy before the EVO was your god. Like what you like. Apple will continue to sell millioins of phones no matter how much people hate so just live with it. The fact is there is a different standard of class when it comes to Iphone and every other product no matter how good someone feels the other product is.
whatever makes you feel better about your inferior device. you might want to look around the internet a little more besides the apple threads youre visiting. everything out now is better than your phone. nexus 4, evo lte, one x, one x+, droid dna, note 2, gs3, optimus g, droid razr maxx, droid razr maxx hd. ive had 5 androids, rooted all of them, havent bricked any of them, havent got any viruses, and youre right im not running 4.2.1, but i am running 4.1.2 which is still jelly bean and isnt really different at all. i suggest trying one of the latest android devices before saying about performance right out the box. on top of that androids have bigger and clearer displays, better battery life, better cameras, nfc, faster processors, more ram, more internal memory for less than the iphone, sd card slots, removable batteries, etc..... mcdonalds sells billions and is a different standard of class also. does that make them any better?

android oem's better watch out with their color game and their screw placements... iphone comin for the crown again
 5 years ago '05        #38
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
will cop.
 5 years ago '04        #39
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
Ive had both iPhones and android phones trying out both year after year, im currently trying out the galaxy s3. great phone the "gorilla glass" is the worst ive ever had on a phone. dropped it one time and it cracked. Never had that happen with an iphone. In my opinion as far as the builds, Iphone beatas out most phones. that and the screens are easily replaced. Ive gotta be a super techie (which im not) to replace the glass in this samsung. Software wise. iphone is fast, s3xy and super user friendly right out the box. Android phones in my opinion take work.. Some people want ease of use, some people wanna play, learn and spend a week or two figuring out all these cool features. to each their own. Ease of use = apple. Ferrari with an owners manual = Android
 5 years ago '11        #40
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Andrefrbk said:
Fuk are you talking about n*gga, its revolutionary. That screw revision is fantastic. Im loving the new paint job. The line is gonna be miles long for this one, apple murdering the comp again.
Screw revision? You're trollin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago