Jovan Belcher's Girlfriend Said She Was Leaving Him And Was Going To "Get As Much Money As Possible"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,442 | Props total: 11935 11935
I'm telling you n*ggas I was in a similar situation but not as extreme. These broads just wanna lay around and look pretty and don't wanna do sh*t. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

If they are in a position to get a lot of money and don't have to work a 9-5 to get it and you are in their face telling them to get their lives together. They are gonna leave your a.ss and get your money all because they are dumb, lazy, and just wanna have fun.

And then they don't really be liking you, but they won't leave because you getting bread and they pretend to love you but they don't have any fu*king thing in common with you but they pretend and listen when the relationship first start, you can't even have a conversation with them because they don't care about finances or anything that's complex. And this broad 22 getting money and ain't doing sh*t in college, I know she was dumb as a brick.

But it ain't really all the women fault, it's the dumb n*ggas too who don't see the signs and just see a.ss and t*tties and a cute face.

I'm not even mad at him for doing what he did, but it's his fault for wifing someone who wasn't living up to his expectations and wanted to hit Trey Song concerts. n*gga SHOULD HAVE MARRIED A WHITE WOMAN. I know one of them coaches had a daughter up there n*gga who daddy was getting money, at least she won't depend on you.

Last edited by pocketchange; 12-07-2012 at 06:04 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #142
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
you dont clap you BM 4 times over that...i wanna know what she really said or did
 5 years ago '04        #143
space
space
space
 The Utmost said:
you dont clap you BM 4 times over that...i wanna know what she really said or did
Probably said she aint really like him and was gonna get his money. n*gga should have put a hit out on her, but I'm sure that'll make the average n*gga snap who ain't used to making strategic moves off the field.
 5 years ago '08        #144
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
Some of yall n*ggas gotta be kidding me. Yes there are some trifling hoes out there, but they dont deserve to be k!lled or beaten. Yall need anger management. And stop going raw dogging these hoes, yall know they coming for the money
 12-07-2012, 07:12 AM         #145
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout to burn some good mary for jovan
 5 years ago '06        #146
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
They wasnt married so she had no entitlement to his money. I wouldve offed her and plead self defense. Or just never got the bi*ch pregnant
But he DID get her pregnant and that is what entitles her to his money. Offing her and pleading self defense would NEVER work. A big bad football player had to shoot a lil woman who had no weapons in self defense? that doesnt sound like it would work for one second. Everything i read said that he had no concussion issues whatsoever and he had a gun fetish. If he didnt have a gun this young woman would probably still be alive and that is the truth. Maybe not, he could have k!lled her some other way but he probably wouldn't have. Pulling a trigger is easy, try sawing up a body and see how long you can keep your lunch down. This guy was an idiot who let his vices get the best of him. Happens to regular people every day but nobody cares about them so why should we care about him. He ruined at the very least 3 lives that day, 2 of them that he had no right whatsoever to take. you wanna k!ll yourself? Fine, go do it but leave the others alone.
 5 years ago '10        #147
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
he was "on drugs", "dazed n confused", "had head trauma", "drank excessively" ... yet he still sure as hell managed to point a gun in the right direction at a person with no issues and k!ll them. those are all excuses.

and the "she was a catalyst" comment is a pure joke. a "catalyst" of what? catalyst for arguements that many couples who are having problems go through on a day to day basis such as taking the kids, you are out too late, blah blah blah. You don't see a majority of these couples gunning down each other or k!lling themselves.

I'm tired of this society making excuses for people and coming up with "oh well they had issues" reasons. The guy is a monster and a murderer. And that is what should be said in every story about him. I don't give a fu*k if you have issues and are making 2 million dollars and your girlfriend wants to take a majority of it, what.. am I supposed to feel "sorry" for you because you can't control your drinking problem? Maybe that's why she was leaving your a.ss, dumbass. Or that your girlfriend wants $ to support YOUR OWN kids if you split up. DRinking and drugs are problems that people themselves can control. And even if you do need help with drugs or alcohol, that doesn't mean you can k!ll someone. That is not normal. Dude was a monster.

Last edited by MistaKlean; 12-07-2012 at 07:33 AM..
 12-07-2012, 07:58 AM         #148
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pocketchange said:
I'm telling you n*ggas I was in a similar situation but not as extreme. These broads just wanna lay around and look pretty and don't wanna do sh*t. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

If they are in a position to get a lot of money and don't have to work a 9-5 to get it and you are in their face telling them to get their lives together. They are gonna leave your a.ss and get your money all because they are dumb, lazy, and just wanna have fun.

And then they don't really be liking you, but they won't leave because you getting bread and they pretend to love you but they don't have any fu*king thing in common with you but they pretend and listen when the relationship first start, you can't even have a conversation with them because they don't care about finances or anything that's complex. And this broad 22 getting money and ain't doing sh*t in college, I know she was dumb as a brick.

But it ain't really all the women fault, it's the dumb n*ggas too who don't see the signs and just see a.ss and t*tties and a cute face.

I'm not even mad at him for doing what he did, but it's his fault for wifing someone who wasn't living up to his expectations and wanted to hit Trey Song concerts. n*gga SHOULD HAVE MARRIED A WHITE WOMAN. I know one of them coaches had a daughter up there n*gga who daddy was getting money, at least she won't depend on you.
Ridiculous. Go say that to all the athletes paying crazy spousal support to "white women". He should have gotten a mate who actually loved him is what you meant to say i hope.
 12-07-2012, 08:28 AM         #149
MentallyDisturb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They know who to give the money to....
 5 years ago '05        #150
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9808 9808
people keep saying stop wifing dumb broads but a lot of athletes when the do get wifed up dont want to switch up too much especially if they were there before the money

some girls are geniuinely there because the love their man
some are there because they see potential to be with a star

girls get in relationships with n*ggas who beat they a.sses,

everyone gets in bad relationships part of life

just sad lives had to be lost and a child has to grow up without the love of their parents
 5 years ago '11        #151
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 capone3pbs said:
You fu*k heads above me are idiots... so because she wanted to bounce she has to die? :wtf: he's an Nfl player, he should've chose his gf more carefully and especially not had a child wit her if he was ever worried about a female taking his money... it's life and it happens to men everyday, females will get pregnant and then put u on child support... you don't have to be a pro player to get screwed over by a female... but if you make that mistake and have a child wit a chick who wants to just milk u for money then it's ur own fault, either lawyer up and f!ght it or deal wit it... now the baby don't have either parents and both families lost someone cause of a weak minded individual...

He could've just left her before she got pregnant and she wouldn't be able to leave wit anything, they were together for some years so he knew wat he was getting into...
 5 years ago '04        #152
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
a lot of y'all got a fuked up mentality
 5 years ago '04        #153
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
Some people are so quick to call suicide a selfish way out. It's only selfish when it affects other people. Sometimes this life isn't meant to be fully played out. If you have kids--then suicide isn't an option. But... if you're alone, going through hell... suicide isn't just a black/white issue.
 12-07-2012, 10:31 AM         #154
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb as hell. Too many women to k!ll one and worry about what she is doing. Sure he was going to lose some money, but he's a NFL player. He can easily make more money and get more women.

Simple-minded.
 5 years ago '04        #155
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 p00rky said:
Seems to me that some of you are condoning what he did...
i dont see anyone condoning what he did
but what i do see is a bunch of young men who understand the situation
 5 years ago '12        #156
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
damn, he did the right thing

would u want a lazy good for nothin free loadin smoochin a.ss bi*ch raising your DAUGHTER??
if the story is true, fu*k her and who cares bout the both of em, they have no place having children when ur a drunk and a pill popper. and then ur mother is a gold diggin wh0ore.
 5 years ago '04        #157
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

This picture says it all, she more happier than him. He was in the NFL, but I'm sure dude probably had more dreams than playing in the NFL. Enough money ain't enough money, people want to be leaders and do big sh*t and big business.
 12-07-2012, 11:56 AM         #158
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch is a hoe like michelle O.
 5 years ago '10        #159
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
Damn this sh*t is twisted and heartbreaking. I see ppl justifying her sheisty ways and ppl justifying Jovan's cold blooded murderous ways off an email that has yet to be proven factual.
I know one thing karma is a bi*ch and sometimes moves swiftly the email is correct than this is BOTH of their fault. Point Blank. I got call a spade a spade with this. Ppl always yellin "I'm doing me" with not a lick of concern for their child(s) now their daughter's life is fu*ked. No momma no daddy because of immaturity, greed, wrecklessness, selfishness, entitlement, and attention whoring. A reality show?! I can't wait till that sh*t gets played out, because these reality shows got these broads stupid in the head with urine water for brains and got the "men" looking like their nutts in their gal's coach bag. Scust! But back to the topic @ hand it's plenty of blame and pity to place on both parties. RIP to both and peace to the parentless lil girl and their fam.
 5 years ago '05        #160
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Through all this mess the child is the one thats going to suffer and grow up without a mother or father.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago