Jovan Belcher's Girlfriend Said She Was Leaving Him And Was Going To "Get As Much Money As Possible"

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2012, 10:44 PM         #121
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
bi*ch shut the fu*k up. You're only saying that sh*t because you're a female
If he wasn't in the NFL, she wouldn't have even messed with him. Dumb c*nt. Just because you didn't know who he was doesn't mean that she wasn't after his NFL paper
A lot of birdbrained slags on this site. Got damn
 5 years ago '04        #122
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 SoSassy69 said:
U sound dumb and broke.

Talking about if he wasn't in the NFL.

They were together since high school. B4 the NFL you f*ggot.
Lmao. I guarantee you that my bank account is larger than yours
Ghetto a.ss letting your estrogen get the best of you
 12-06-2012, 11:18 PM         #123
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
bi*ches are gold diggers...that's a fact of life bruh. Wrap that sh*t up if you ain't tryna come up out some stacks. You can't just go around k!lling people
 5 years ago '09        #124
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 ErnieB said:
Lmao. I guarantee you that my bank account is larger than yours
Ghetto a.ss letting your estrogen get the best of you
Post it up or shut it up.
 5 years ago '04        #125
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
Post it up or shut it up.
If you REALLY want me to prove it, PM me and I can put you in your place
Btw, if you want to call someone dumb, please don't post made up bullsh*t that can easily be proven false (you saying that they've been together since high school) in the same post.
Ghetto a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #126
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 ErnieB said:
If you REALLY want me to prove it, PM me and I can put you in your place
Btw, if you want to call someone dumb, please don't post made up bullsh*t that can easily be proven false (you saying that they've been together since high school) in the same post.
Ghetto a.ss
Why do I have to pm you? PM me and put me in my place. I'll be waiting. Until then, stay pressed and stay

Better yet, post it here. There's nothing we can do in a PM that we can't do here. You ballin, you bragging, so show and prove

Last edited by SoSassy69; 12-06-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 12-06-2012, 11:59 PM         #127
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This website is funny and disturbing at the same time.
Internet has a way of just bringing the bi*ch outa muthafuhkas with ease.
 5 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
Why do I have to pm you? PM me and put me in my place. I'll be waiting. Until then, stay pressed and stay

Better yet, post it here. There's nothing we can do in a PM that we can't do here. You ballin, you bragging, so show and prove
I'm not going to go back and forth with you
Drama is normal for chicks like you.
And like I said before, if you want proof, PM me. No need for me to post in here, because I'm pretty sure that you're the only person in this thread who cares :)
 5 years ago '04        #129
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 445 445
Ray Carruth is going to be out in a few yrs. Not saying I agree with what he did, I understand why he did it though.
 5 years ago '07        #130
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14976 14976
 albemarle said:
Ray Carruth is going to be out in a few yrs. Not saying I agree with what he did, I understand why he did it though.
you see his son
 5 years ago '04        #131
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 SoSassy69 said:
U sound dumb and broke.

Talking about if he wasn't in the NFL.

They were together since high school. B4 the NFL you f*ggot.
I believe that to be false unless him and Jamaal Charles went to the same high school but Im sure you know who Jamaal Charles is
 5 years ago '05        #132
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 Jago said:
It's obvious you didn't read since the article clearly claims he was alcohol and drug dependent.

And so what if he had an obsession with guns? An obsession with guns is not why this lazy chick died.
Ignorant a.ss n*gga. So because he decided to drink and take drugs excuses him shooting her? How exactly would you feel if this was your sister, cousin, mother or anyone that you cared about? Calling her lazy is one thing, but she does not deserve to die for that. A lot of n*ggas I know are lazy. Maybe he should have not impregnated a women that he clearly did not know that well.
 5 years ago '07        #133
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5442 5442
 assanlb said:
Ignorant a.ss n*gga. So because he decided to drink and take drugs excuses him shooting her? How exactly would you feel if this was your sister, cousin, mother or anyone that you cared about? Calling her lazy is one thing, but she does not deserve to die for that. A lot of n*ggas I know are lazy. Maybe he should have not impregnated a women that he clearly did not know that well.
Why do you morons keep saying I said Belcher was excused for his actions? Please quote that post where I defended him. F*ckin idiot.
 5 years ago '08        #134
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
u kno what fuq this piece of sh!t, he k!lled a innocent women and left his daughter mentaly fuc_ked up, so fuq this mother fuqqer and and his sad story, he's a looser and hopfully he's in hell BURNINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #135
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,756 | Props total: 23306 23306
bi*ches be sheisty yo
 5 years ago '04        #136
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 capone3pbs said:
You fu*k heads above me are idiots... so because she wanted to bounce she has to die? :wtf: he's an Nfl player, he should've chose his gf more carefully and especially not had a child wit her if he was ever worried about a female taking his money... it's life and it happens to men everyday, females will get pregnant and then put u on child support... you don't have to be a pro player to get screwed over by a female... but if you make that mistake and have a child wit a chick who wants to just milk u for money then it's ur own fault, either lawyer up and f!ght it or deal wit it... now the baby don't have either parents and both families lost someone cause of a weak minded individual...

He could've just left her before she got pregnant and she wouldn't be able to leave wit anything, they were together for some years so he knew wat he was getting into...

Dude was coward, should have strapped up if he didn't want child support. Night tryin to blame concussions.
 5 years ago '04        #137
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
 Killamike79 said:
Dude was still a coward regardless of how she carried herself and it didn't give him a license to k!ll her.
This I mean dude did pick a bad chick, but she did not deserve to die. How you going to be a taker of somebody else life then take your own. That as*hole did not think about his kid?
 12-07-2012, 04:27 AM         #138
OneManShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chick was plotting and scheming she was on the verge of banking in money quitting a part job. He was one of those n*ggas who wouldn't be able to see her with another dude eating off his child support money. The fact he kissed her, apologized to his mother and drove to the Chiefs stadium illustrates he knew what he did was wrong and the ppl's lives he would be impacting. Devil influenced him to the point where he acted off anger we all humans and every man has his melting point...but to k!ll her was just wrong. There is a lot more to this story we don't know about. The media will make him look crazy and her as the innocent victim...

Last edited by OneManShow; 12-07-2012 at 04:29 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 11909 11909
 pocketchange said:
I bet this had a lot to do with n*ggas getting witha lazy bi*ches who don't wanna do nothing with their lives except spend a n*ggas money, go to Trey Song concerts, post on instagram, and have a baby and get more money.

Dude did what he had to do and I'm not mad at him. But n*ggas need to choose their bi*ches carefully.

I called this out yesterday. bi*ches are predictable. Stop wifing fine dumb broads and y'all won't to go through this, learn from this man mistakes.
 5 years ago '05        #140
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
So instead of allowing a break up to happen, and to use proper channels and apparently his vast fortune to get a fair custody settlement, he murdered her and k!lled himself, leaving their child an orphan. That's a good parenting move.

Plus this is boxden he committed suicide, doesn't he get called a pus*y for that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy