Jovan Belcher's Girlfriend Said She Was Leaving Him And Was Going To "Get As Much Money As Possible"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2012, 08:28 PM         #101
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoulda got a white girl like the rest of them ballers...RGIII knows what it is...
 12-06-2012, 08:29 PM         #102
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The spirit of Rae Carruth lives on.
 5 years ago '08        #103
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
she didnt deserve to die, but I went to HS with Jovan, we werent super close but we were friends, what he did was terrible, obviously, but he's not who the media is saying. I know who e-mailed deadspin, Im glad he did, and Im glad Boxden picked it up.
 12-06-2012, 08:35 PM         #104
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

ROT IN HELL WITH SATAN, TEMPTRESS OF BEEZLEBUB
 5 years ago '04        #105
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 TheMindOf said:
Shoulda just pulled a page out of the OJ playbook
yup, should have consulted OJ first.
 5 years ago '06        #106
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 MADIA said:
she didnt deserve to die, but I went to HS with Jovan, we werent super close but we were friends, what he did was terrible, obviously, but he's not who the media is saying. I know who e-mailed deadspin, Im glad he did, and Im glad Boxden picked it up.
I'm not being disrespectful w/this, but was he a dude that got a whole lotta broads before the NFL? The reason why I ask is because I think a lot of these dudes are so focused on being successful athletes that they are socially under developed. And that's why so many of them dudes get caught up w/these broads that end up fukkin up their lives.
 5 years ago '10        #107
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
I know boxden and I by reading the comments on the 1st page this thread is people auguring who is more wrong....

2 people are gone, thats sad and all but,

if you doing some malicious sh*t and the outcome isnt in your favor, you cant blame nobody but yourself
 5 years ago '05        #108
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 5 years ago '04        #109
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 capone3pbs said:
You fu*k heads above me are idiots... so because she wanted to bounce she has to die? :wtf: he's an Nfl player, he should've chose his gf more carefully and especially not had a child wit her if he was ever worried about a female taking his money... it's life and it happens to men everyday, females will get pregnant and then put u on child support... you don't have to be a pro player to get screwed over by a female... but if you make that mistake and have a child wit a chick who wants to just milk u for money then it's ur own fault, either lawyer up and f!ght it or deal wit it... now the baby don't have either parents and both families lost someone cause of a weak minded individual...

He could've just left her before she got pregnant and she wouldn't be able to leave wit anything, they were together for some years so he knew wat he was getting into...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #110
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
n*ggas were quick to post this, but not the article where Javon drank with and fu*kED another chick, the night before he k!lled his baby moms?

Javon Belcher Slept With Brittni Glass Before murdering Kassandra Perkins and k!lling Himself

December 4, 2012 · 4 Comments

Javon Belcher slept with Brittni Glass according to investigators, who are currently looking into former Kansas City Chief linebacker Belcher’s actions the night he k!lled his girlfriend and committed suicide.

According to the New York Post, Javon Belcher spent the night with a female companion, Brittni Glass, before driving back to home where he fatally shot his girlfriend Kassandra Perkins. New details have surfaced as investigators are looking into the motive of the murder-suicide. Brittni Glass told reporters that she spent Javon Belcher’s last night at her place. Javon Belcher Slept With Brittni Glass – Gal Pal or Something More?

Hours before the tragic murder-suicide, Bechler drank heavily at dinner with Brittni Glass. According to an unnamed source, Bechler then drove with Brittni Glass back to her apartment, where he spent the night before going home. After the dinner and drinks with Brittni Glass and the sleepover, neighbors say they saw Bechler sleep in his Bentley outside Brittni Glass house for several hours. Once the police were called, they roused Bechler from his drunken sleep in the early morning hours of 2:30 a.m. Bechler then proceeded to go into Brittni Glass house, where he slept for four more hours. Brittni Glass told reporters, “I was with him that night, that’s it.”

The day Javon Belcher left Brittni Glass, he went to the home he shared with his girlfriend Kassandra Perkins. The couple then got into a heated argument, and according to Javon Belcher’s mother heard him say during the argument, “You can’t talk to me like that!” He then proceeded to shoot Kassandra Perkins. While some reports indicated that the f!ght was due to Kassandra Perkins arriving late from a Trey Songz concert, Brittni Glass debunks that allegation, as she states he wasn’t even home the night she got back.

Problems with Javon Belcher and Kassandra Perkins were no secret as the couple have been f!ghting for weeks prior to the murder-suicide that led to their deaths. Kansas City police Sgt. Richard Sharp said that the Chiefs officials knew about the couple’s ongoing beefs and provided counseling.Moreover, police also admit to knowing that they received several reports about Brittni Glass and Javon Bechler’s relationship. However, Brittni Glass firmly denies that their was any s3xual relations between the two.

Other new details have surfaced about Javon Bechler’s murder-suicide as Belcher’s mother reportedly witnessed the whole incident and described Bechler kissing Perkins’ forehead after he shot her. He then kissed his daughter, apologized to his mother, and went to the Chiefs’ practice facility at 8 a.m. He then admitted to general manager Scott Pioli, ” “I did it, I k!lled her.” Bechler specifically asked to speak to the coaches and told them, “I came here to tell you thank you. Thank you for my chance. I love you, bro.” He then went to the parking lot and shot himself.

Investigators are continuing to look into what caused Javon Bechler to k!ll his girlfriend and himself, updates will be given as they come.

So he k!lled her for doing the same thing he was doing?

What n*ggas got to say now?
 5 years ago '08        #111
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
I wouldn't say k!ll her I'd say leave her and get them Jews in to get custody of the kid. fu*k you k!lling the bi*ch for and then to off yourself. sh*t I'd have said I wasn't in my right mind and blamed the NFL
 12-06-2012, 09:41 PM         #112
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont matter what anyone said or did. besides the murder/suicide. she should have taken that kid and all the money she could and fu*king ran far away.

that kid is still alive right. with no parents. youll never convince me shes the selfish one. her and that kid were clearly in a bad position. if its not these reasons it could be any reasons in any future event. thats insane.
 5 years ago '12        #113
duke402 1 heat pts
space
space
$118 | Props total: 75 75
you put that perfectly my dude, the homie is going through the same exact "SYSTEM" iwith his babys mother. it's unfortunate but some women are out here for that very "SYSTEM" i mean every step in the specific order, literally makes a man want to just chill on bi*ches completely and just work, or go to school, or whatever. but then again its all in who you attract, there are alot of sh*tty women out there you just gotta watch who you keep around, and most def dont knock them bi*ches up!!!

Rockstar718 said:
its real pimpin, i've had athletes in my family and with friends

know girl since high school, as soon as dudes drafted she leaves school
family suspecious he convivces her to go back to school, he'll pay
doesn't go to class, family back in his ear
gets a job, spends all her time shopping, or not wanting to work
quits job, family back in his ear again arguements
she threatens to leave, take money, child, etc

this happened to at least 4 or 5 guys i grew up with and there are many variations of the same tale, face it, there are a lot of women who just want a ticket to live a life where they are taken care of, i'm not saying she's one of them. im just saying it exists
 5 years ago '10        #114
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
she was going to get money she had a baby thats it thats all u need
now a days. u don't have to be married all u need is a fuking kid and a woma can get all your fuking money if that girl wasn't in his life he would be alive the woman stressed him out to the fullest
 5 years ago '09        #115
SoSassy69 
space
space
Why is everyone talking about she was all about money?

She was with the n*gga long before anyone knew who the fu*k he was
 5 years ago '06        #116
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
lol it blows my mind the amount of ppl still attempting to defend this dude... even if ALL that sh*t was true, AND? instead of allowing her to divorce him and "take all the money she could" he ends both their lives. Yeah thats logic for ya...
 5 years ago '06        #117
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,076 | Props total: 18880 18880
This is all hearsay, but I'm inclined to believe that alcohol, drugs and concussions cld very well put someone in the worst states of mind possible..

Not defending Belcher's actions whatsoever, but of ppl are really thinking that he did what he did b/c of one argument following ol' girl coming home from a Trey Songs concert.. I dunno, that's big time character a.ssassination..

At the same time, this source did admit that the both of them were very immature... That's never a good look for ppl that are raising a child together.
 5 years ago '04        #118
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 SoSassy69 said:
Why is everyone talking about she was all about money?

She was with the n*gga long before anyone knew who the fu*k he was
bi*ch shut the fu*k up. You're only saying that sh*t because you're a female
If he wasn't in the NFL, she wouldn't have even messed with him. Dumb c*nt. Just because you didn't know who he was doesn't mean that she wasn't after his NFL paper
A lot of birdbrained slags on this site. Got damn
 5 years ago '05        #119
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 ErnieB said:
If he wasn't in the NFL, she wouldn't have even messed with him. Dumb c*nt. Just because you didn't know who he was doesn't mean that she wasn't after his NFL paper

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #120
SoSassy69 
space
space
 ErnieB said:
U sound dumb and broke.

Talking about if he wasn't in the NFL.

They were together since high school. B4 the NFL you f*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago