Jovan Belcher's Girlfriend Said She Was Leaving Him And Was Going To "Get As Much Money As Possible"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
So smoke a bowl & get over it don't k!ll yoself u fu*khead.
 5 years ago '05        #82
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
 Jago said:
Both of ya'll are idiots. Please quote the post where I defended the senseless sh*t Belcher did or said this triflin chick deserved to die. I'll wait.

Ya'll too busy in your fefes and don't even know what the f*ck you're arguing about.
Why you so mad bruh, did you know this chick personally and she break your heart or something?
 5 years ago '10        #83
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
if bi*ch really did try to pull that card then she deserved what she got. i ain't mad at dude for murkin himself,i mean you off your gold diggin chick,no point in rotting in prison for life trynna live the longest yard sequel. off your self and be done with it. feel sorry for the baby though. i see family trynna plant that "concussion" seed so they can prolly get money out of kc
 5 years ago '07        #84
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5517 5517
 Killamike79 said:
Why you so mad bruh, did you know this chick personally and she break your heart or something?
This clown has been crying all day about me saying this chick deserved to die but when called out on it, he can't produce my quote that stated that.

Take your L and move on old man.
 5 years ago '05        #85
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,281 | Props total: 2471 2471
 Jago said:
And you believe, like other people in this thread, that the guy was jealous because of what her "friends" said. They were both worthless human beings. Keep defending that triflin chick though.
this is tha truth they were both worthless being. he took the cowards way out and she was a lazy bi*ch. also they had to of known they had a extremely volatile relationship.

the real victims will be the family to take care of that child.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 12-06-2012 at 03:56 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #86
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
Way too many people speaking on things they don't know. None of us know if any of this is true or not because none of use knew them personally. The only thing we know is that a child is left parentless and two people are dead. It's an unfortunate situation. RIP to Kasandra.
 5 years ago '09        #87
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Its funny how this "friend" drops out of thin air with this "story".

How exactly does he know all of this?
Did he HEAR actual conversations?
Did he SEE actual documents?

This is just someone in Javons family upset the media is painting him the monster that he really is.
 5 years ago '09        #88
SoSassy69 
space
space
And the only "much money as possible" that she would get is child support.

Child support that she is entitled to by LAW for her daughter.

He should've wrapped it up.
 5 years ago '09        #89
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
so in other words...she wanted to milk him for what its worth and didnt want to a.ssist bringing in any type of finaces

that still doesnt give him the right to k!ll her and leave his daughter parent-less
'

was she a gold digging hoe who probably watched 1 to many episodes of basketball wives...maybe but dude is a coward and a loser, should have got a good lawyer and dumped the bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #90
space
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
Its funny how this "friend" drops out of thin air with this "story".

How exactly does he know all of this?
Did he HEAR actual conversations?
Did he SEE actual documents?

This is just someone in Javons family upset the media is painting him the monster that he really is.
If you read the article, Deadspin vetted the source of the email. He was able to break down the events leading up to the murder that weren't released to the public. The source also stated that the reason why he wrote Deadspin was because the chick's friends were trying to say this all happened over a Trey Songz concert. Commonsense would tell anyone that doesn't seem likely.
 5 years ago '11        #91
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
If she was white the Tom's here would be like how could he do that, just leave.but since it's a black woman it's the bi*ch deserved it.I swear it's a lot of bi*ch in you equals here smh. Sad situation for the daughter I hope she will turn out ok yell™
 5 years ago '11        #92
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,762 | Props total: 4968 4968
See what happens when you Aint got NO friends in the hood?
Ray Ray from the block would have taken care of her easy
 5 years ago '09        #93
SoSassy69 
space
space
 Jago said:
If you read the article, Deadspin vetted the source of the email. He was able to break down the events leading up to the murder that weren't released to the public. The source also stated that the reason why he wrote Deadspin was because the chick's friends were trying to say this all happened over a Trey Songz concert. Commonsense would tell anyone that doesn't seem likely.
Again how does this friend know all this sh*t? Javon is pillow talking with his boys about his baby mom failing school?

She wasn't his WIFE, which is where men CONTINUE to fu*k up. No ring means she's free to walk away WHENEVER she pleases. Her leaving still doesn't warrant murder/suicide

Pay ya child support, take care of your seed, and get a new bi*ch. Life goes on.
 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM         #94
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see we got some serial k!llers on boxden. lol

doggy dog world man on her side and his side(more) cause he snapped.
 5 years ago '10        #95
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 bigsyke19 said:
i see we got some serial k!llers on boxden. lol

doggy dog world man on her side and his side(more) cause he snapped.
If you trolling

If you referencing a classic thread

If you serious
 5 years ago '08        #96
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
I aint sayin he shoulda k!lled her
 5 years ago '06        #97
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 timdog said:
So he k!lls her

Kiss the baby goodbye

Apologizes to his moms

Then drives to the stadium and apologizes to Romeo And Pioli

Then k!lls himself

All over a female who threatened child support and failed a class and didnt show up for work

[pic - click to view]

This analysis is dead on. Any respectable puzzy gettin n*gga woulda just fired that broad, & probably woulda peeped game if the broad either didn't have a job when they met or was half azz working. n*ggas so thirsty like ain't no other broads out here. Get soaked, the feel stupid after it. It's all apart of the game. Especially when you caking & got some fame. I don't understand n*ggas.
 5 years ago '07        #98
space
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
Again how does this friend know all this sh*t? Javon is pillow talking with his boys about his baby mom failing school?

She wasn't his WIFE, which is where men CONTINUE to fu*k up. No ring means she's free to walk away WHENEVER she pleases. Her leaving still doesn't warrant murder/suicide

Pay ya child support, take care of your seed, and get a new bi*ch. Life goes on.
There are multiple sites that state they were having financial problems. Google it and read for yourself.

F*ck Belcher and f*ck his lazy, worthless baby momma. Only person to feel sorry for in this case is the kid,
 5 years ago '07        #99
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
I knew the real story would come out. SMH
 5 years ago '08        #100
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
clutch god
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy