Jovan Belcher's Girlfriend Said She Was Leaving Him And Was Going To "Get As Much Money As Possible"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20011 20011
Sure the NFL loves this, switches attention from head injuries, now the media will have a conveinint scape goat. @ the stupidity in here, dudes saying she got what she deserved Ask their daughter in 10 years how she feels about that. morons.
 5 years ago '07        #62
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
there no reason to k!ll anyone but this bi*ch was a gold digger prob started listen to her GF and was like u got a kid with dude and now u in the cirlce to fu*k with other ballers so get the money from him and lets do us . Ic this sh*t everyday and its just fu*k up because when u have money and u have a baby with someone pretty much at anytime they can go left on u and get some of that money and that not rite. bi*ch was at the Trey concert feeling herself and this sh*t happen all the time but in no way am i saying k!lling her was the rite move.
her gf that you're saying was supposedly in her ear was her cousin, who is MARRIED to Jamal Charles... so you think her married cousin told her she's in the circle to fu*k other people when Jamal Charles was the one who introduced her to Javon... stop a.ssuming on wat you think you know, she didn't have friends outside of her cousin really in her ear because she was from Texas. The same night of the concert Javon was with another female after he left power & light district... dude was mad jealous
 5 years ago '07        #63
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15046 15046
 NO RELIGION said:
just like the NBA gay friendly commercials.

The league is about drill us with anti-gun propaganda.
well the nba as well as the nfl has sponsors that they have huge deals with so thats why when situation like this occur they go on damage control
 5 years ago '04        #64
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452

At any of you buying this bullsh*t... This is just a no name n*gga trying to become known and relevant in the wake of a news worthy tragedy of someone he knew... n*gga contradicted himself... How the fu*k you gone accuse her of being a gold digger only after his money and then say later she left him and then was convinced by Jovan to move back in for the sake of the child?

If all she wanted was to be lazy and only after his money why the fu*k would she would move back in after moving out? She would have just stayed gone and hit him up for child support... There would be no reason for her to move back in unless it wasn't all about the money... GTFOH with this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #65
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
why is his eye brow like that? thought that sh*t was cute? think your wife actually liked you n*gga?
 5 years ago '08        #66
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 StateProperty88 said:
and about the subject of the thread...

is it true that he shot her 9 TIMES? if it is i think it goes a lot deeper than any of the friends could tell us. imo he was just mentally unstable for whatever reason, could be concussions, could be drug use, etc. the story just seems more complex than him being mad about her not going to classes or quitting a job, or taking his money.

he shot her 9 times than right afterward kisses her on the forehead and apologizes? we'll never know what the real epicenter was to this
Some real 'Nas - Undying Love' sh*t right there
 5 years ago '08        #67
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
everything he said is irrelevant, it all happened before they got back together. All couples have arguments and say sh*t out of anger, but they were back together.

The bottom line is, he's a weak, jealous bi*ch and should have only ended his own worthless life, she didn't deserve to die
 5 years ago '07        #68
Jago 1033 heat pts1033 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5479 5479
It's amazing how many people are in here making excuses for this triflin chick. Did she deserve to die? No. Was she a worthless human being? Yes.
 5 years ago '08        #69
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jago said:
It's amazing how many people are in here making excuses for this triflin chick. Did she deserve to die? No. Was she a worthless human being? Yes.
She's a worthless human being because one of his "friends" says so? The only worthless human being in this situation is Javon Belcher, he's a murderer and a weak bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #70
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13152 13152
 Jago said:
I wouldn't say she's a worthless human being, because I don't know her--and I'm never going to go off what "other" people say. But... there's always a double standard...
 12-06-2012, 02:05 PM         #71
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man look at your local news. this sh*t happens all day, every day to regular peeps...rip to both. hope football lives on.
 5 years ago '05        #72
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
thats some crazy sh*t. the bi*ch was lazy but didnt deserve to die. as for belcher dude was obviously fu*ked in the head for alot of reasons and the drugs and alcohol made it worse.

feel sad for the grandmother and the daughter. thats gonna be one tear jerking conversation the grandmother will have with daughter when she gets to age were she starts asking alot of questions about her parents.
 5 years ago '05        #73
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 Jago said:
One things for sure is belcher was "Worthless Human Being", rather not she was or wasn't is irrelevant. It also sounds like your doing a whole lot of low key defending belcher actions, makes me wonder how worthless you may be

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 12-06-2012 at 02:23 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
space
space
space
 M said:
She's a worthless human being because one of his "friends" says so? The only worthless human being in this situation is Javon Belcher, he's a murderer and a weak bi*ch.
And you believe, like other people in this thread, that the guy was jealous because of what her "friends" said. They were both worthless human beings. Keep defending that triflin chick though.
 5 years ago '07        #75
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
One things for sure is belcher was "Worthless Human Being", rather not she was or wasn't is irrelevant. It also sounds like your doing a whole lot of low key defending belcher actions, makes me wonder how worthless you may be
Worthless? n*gga please. I gross more in a year than anyone in your family. Get out yo feelings trying to defend a hoodrat.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 Jago said:
Worthless? n*gga please. I gross more in a year than anyone in your family. Get out yo feelings trying to defend a hoodrat.
I'm not defending her because I didn't know her, the point is it doesn't matter what type of person she was...she didn't deserve to die. Trolls goin troll tho
 5 years ago '08        #77
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jago said:
And you believe, like other people in this thread, that the guy was jealous because of what her "friends" said. They were both worthless human beings. Keep defending that triflin chick though.
And you keep defending the murderer and weak bi*ch it must be true, bi*ches stick together
 5 years ago '04        #78
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13152 13152
 M said:
And you keep defending the murderer and weak bi*ch it must be true, bi*ches stick together
You should get a hold of me asap.
 5 years ago '11        #79
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
HEAR BELCHER 911 CALL: Kansas City Chiefs lineback Jovan Belcher's mother made chilling 911 call after son shot girlfriend nine times

Mom Cheryl Shepherd shouts 'Kasandra! Hey! Stay with me!' as wounded Kasandra Perkins clings to life. Belcher's 3-month-old infant is heard wailing in the background as Shepherd pleads for an ambulance

"Kasandra! Hey! Stay with me!" Cheryl Shepherd shouts at the mortally wounded Kasandra Perkins in the minutes after Belcher fired nine shots into her.

"She's barely. She's just barely .... She is moving when I talk to her."

"Please hurry. I don't know how many times he shot her. They had been arguing. Please hurry'"
Source:

[video - click to view]

This is so hard to hear, damn. You can hear the baby crying. RIP to Kasandra
 5 years ago '07        #80
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
I'm not defending her because I didn't know her, the point is it doesn't matter what type of person she was...she didn't deserve to die. Trolls goin troll tho
 M said:
Both of ya'll are idiots. Please quote the post where I defended the senseless sh*t Belcher did or said this triflin chick deserved to die. I'll wait.

Ya'll too busy in your fefes and don't even know what the f*ck you're arguing about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy