Jovan Belcher's Girlfriend Said She Was Leaving Him And Was Going To "Get As Much Money As Possible"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
there no reason to k!ll anyone but this bi*ch was a gold digger prob started listen to her GF and was like u got a kid with dude and now u in the cirlce to fu*k with other ballers so get the money from him and lets do us . Ic this sh*t everyday and its just fu*k up because when u have money and u have a baby with someone pretty much at anytime they can go left on u and get some of that money and that not rite. bi*ch was at the Trey concert feeling herself and this sh*t happen all the time but in no way am i saying k!lling her was the rite move.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
So it was ok to shoot the mother of his child because she wanted to leave him?

Don't believe everything you read
 12-06-2012, 10:31 AM         #43
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k thats.lutbag, r.i.p. jovan
 5 years ago '05        #44
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9808 9808
the fact that he being mad over her failing college classes and not working is a COMMON problem for all non star athletes. think about it, you dont make that much money to uphold a lifestyle that we believe your supposed to have as a athlete

you expose your partner to this lifestyle, they see how other wives/girlfriends get treated and want the same

now i am in no way shape or form condoning what belcher did, im just saying the angle that they spoke of with him being upset she wasnt doing anything wither her life, and then her threatening to take his money is a lot more common then we know...
 5 years ago '05        #45
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9808 9808
 Gatorfan2611 said:
story obviously needs to be confirmed and dude a dirtbag either way but this part stood out to me. man this has to be made up. she can't work one day a week?
its real pimpin, i've had athletes in my family and with friends

know girl since high school, as soon as dudes drafted she leaves school
family suspecious he convivces her to go back to school, he'll pay
doesn't go to class, family back in his ear
gets a job, spends all her time shopping, or not wanting to work
quits job, family back in his ear again arguements
she threatens to leave, take money, child, etc

this happened to at least 4 or 5 guys i grew up with and there are many variations of the same tale, face it, there are a lot of women who just want a ticket to live a life where they are taken care of, i'm not saying she's one of them. im just saying it exists
 5 years ago '09        #46
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
They had disputes over money but it wasn't what the OP has highlighted.

The main point of what the "friend" is doing is because he was a yes man and not a real friend so now he says he just wants to defend Belcher since everything going to come out will be negative about him. The problem is all the "friend" did was make him look worse.
 5 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Let this be a lesson to all these money hungry hoes tryna trap them an athlete..

Stay out a n*gga pockets..

They always be hype when them records about being "Independent" or "Having Your Own" come on

But at the first opportunity to get in a n*gga pockets and not have to work or have a n*gga support them, they pounce on that sh*t...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #48
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
bye tackle football..it was fun while it lasted

smh
 5 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 fetmod said:
Watch the NFL use its media muscle to pull the plug on any report linking Belcher's actions to concussions or brain trauma..

No excuse to k!ll her, though I understand the potential rage...
if these reports have any type of validity to them i wouldnt be surprised to see the family of belcher sue the league. not saying they would win, but they may have ground to stand on at least
 5 years ago '04        #50
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3890 3890
Those two were just wrong for each other and the baby made it worse. Then the drinking made it even worse than that. Then the drugs even more. Then from what this article says, her behavior even more. Combine all of that, the heightened emotions and guns readilly available and that's a disaster waiting to happen.

I'm not buying that concussions sh*t though

Homie should have lawyered up, taken the L, and kept it moving.
 5 years ago '05        #51
space
space
and about the subject of the thread...

is it true that he shot her 9 TIMES? if it is i think it goes a lot deeper than any of the friends could tell us. imo he was just mentally unstable for whatever reason, could be concussions, could be drug use, etc. the story just seems more complex than him being mad about her not going to classes or quitting a job, or taking his money.

he shot her 9 times than right afterward kisses her on the forehead and apologizes? we'll never know what the real epicenter was to this
 5 years ago '07        #52
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15080 15080
So he k!lls her

Kiss the baby goodbye

Apologizes to his moms

Then drives to the stadium and apologizes to Romeo And Pioli

Then k!lls himself

All over a female who threatened child support and failed a class and didnt show up for work

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 illmatic826 said:
Proud of Belcher

Kill anyone tryna take food out your mouth

fu*k you think this is
so you were 100% correct because some person that you've never met and dont even know the name of went to deadspin and said what they said?

im not saying you're wrong but there's 3 sides to every story and to just take this one person's interpretation as gospel for the simple reason that it corroborates with what you believe happen seems a little short-sighted
 5 years ago '10        #54
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 BlackRepub85 said:
I care what caused it. It's interesting to me. Doesn't mean it is to absolve him, but the whole story needs to be told, not just the fairy tale her friends are making up. People were trying to make like he just flipped out and k!lled her for no reason. Yeah, you can use every negative thing about him in the dictionary and I'd agree with you. But let's not act like she wasn't a party to the situation and this innocent saint.

Killamike79 said:
Of course she isn't absolve for probably escalating the situation/problem. Still doesn't give somebody the right to k!ll them....that's the point bruh.
^^^^^this

Be a man and work the sh*t out. You didnt have to go taking her life. If it was that serious just take your own life and let her stick around to raise his daughter. Nah this n*gga wanna be a b*tch and take her with her. Like i said, i dont really give fk what she did. Aint no excuse for this sh*t. You dont want baby mama drama, wrap that sh*t up. Look how many lives are affected because of his selfishness.
 5 years ago '07        #55
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 illmatic826 said:
Proud of Belcher

Kill anyone tryna take food out your mouth

fu*k you think this is
proud of someone who deaded themself over money
 5 years ago '07        #56
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
 illmatic826 said:
I won I told y'all *Some* women just use babies as a tool to live off of

THey pimp out these kids. fu*k them and fu*k her

bi*ch wants to sit on her a.ss and live off of somebody else hard work

Oh wait, She has a v*gina so she is the victim.
what did you win you gonna take care of the baby you gonna be at his funeral you gonna say all this when you there
 5 years ago '08        #57
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12556 12556
This dumbass just said hes proud of belcher

Wow...
 5 years ago '07        #58
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221
Idc what anyone say, she coulda been lazy as F, still didn't deserve to die

fu*k a belcher, p!ss on his grave
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
We're never going to hear the end of this sh*t.

NFL is going to start doing gun prevention/concussion commercials. I can just see it now some fu*king kid on the football field with a .45 being talked out of k!lling somebody by Ray Lewis.
i look at fox news for comedic relief, but i was able to find a good nugget last night.

bob costas was on the o'reilly factor last night to talk about what he said on sunday night. he brought up a story of him and tony dungy. dungy said that at the beginning of camp when there's like 80 players on the roster he asked how many of them had guns, about 60 of them raised their hands. i didnt hear what he said on sunday but his message on fox news last night was pretty clear, there is a very unhealthy culture that is going on in the league in regards to firearms. because of that and this incident i wouldnt be surprised if something was implemented like what you described.
 5 years ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 TheMindOf said:
Shoulda just pulled a page out of the OJ playbook
negroids these days aint bright enough to pull a juiceman
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy