most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10906 10906
I don't even know why would you wanna take pictures with dudes on some male groupie sh*t anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #102
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 TheChief said:
Dude got Chamillioniare'd

No n*ggas!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #103
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
 the synthesis said:
When 50 accused T.I of being a snitch, he was silent as a muthfu*ka, even when he met him in person, dude was even on ThisIs50 praising 50..

Dude calls u a snitch, a police informant and ur all friendly with him

T.I. aint fooling anyone with his tough guy act, stunt on them who mock u
lol again, who he snitch on??????

hes the only one that went to jail dumbass

also that's not how that went down with 50
 5 years ago '04        #104
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 11951 11951
You think the police are gonna tell you who a n*gga snitched on if he snitched? They'd have to put him in protective custody if the organization was big and dangerous.
 5 years ago '12        #105
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
LOL sooooooooooooooooooooooo when does the trouble man album come out?? must be soon
 5 years ago '05        #106
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
that was a bi*ch n*gga move
 5 years ago '06        #107
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 460 460
never understood how someone could ask a grown man for a picture.
if it aint pacino or deniro im good. maybe jay hova the god
seriously?!? Pacino!?! He's a great actor but i can think of tons of grown men i'd rather have a picture with and i have to say i respect but disagree with your position. There is nothing wrong with asking a grown man for his picture. Its much better then asking a child or teenager. If you are a fan then you are a fan. I'd love to have a picture of me and Kobe or me and KRS or Dr. Dre and if that somehow makes me less of a man in your eyes or anyone else's then so be it. I dont see anything wrong with what T.I. said either. He sounds like he was being sincere and honest. He was respectful and said that it just wasnt the time. In fact the only thing i didnt like is all the yes men he was surrounded by. Everybody was yelling for dude to listen to T.I. like he was Jesus making a sermon. Some people are saying he should have just walked away but that is disrespectful in itself. you dont walk away while somebody is talking to you unless they are being disrespectful and I dont think T.I. was.
 5 years ago '12        #108
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Alfa Mega said he used to tell TI that same sh*t lol

"look at me in my face when i'm talkin to you"
was this during interrogation before or after ALFAmega = ALPHAbet boy was revealed
 5 years ago '06        #109
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 460 460
You think the police are gonna tell you who a n*gga snitched on if he snitched? They'd have to put him in protective custody if the organization was big and dangerous.
maybe not the cops but the media will. 90% of the time i see a story about somebody getting busted for something big it ends with "he/she is now cooperating with authorities" which is media talk for "this motherfu*ker is snitching" That doesn't tell us who they are snitching on but if you are the one getting snitched on you probably know it after seeing that on the news
 5 years ago '12        #110
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
it wasnt the right time for him to take a picture with a fan
but he could open the door to explain some bullshiit to him

ooooooooookkkkk T.I.
you sound dumb nicca. he said it wasnt the time for a picture, its NEVER the wrong time to put some doofus in his place when he dont wanna listen. u the type of nicca who was in the back of the classroom lockers gettin handled by the bad kids talkin bout "chill out, chill yall, we aint cool???? yall play too much" while smilin smh
 5 years ago '05        #111
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 pocketchange said:
Now I see why Jay married B, since he did that this n*gga got more money and can just sit back and relax and strategically pick what moves he want to make instead of being out in the jungle with these n*ggas.

Against D Grain said:
This is nothing new, He did this to this white boy I knew back inthe day

Whiteboy's girl & one of T.I's girl were cool & always hung out together. So whiteboy took the opportunity to pass a CD through the girls hoping that TI can get it & listen to it or whatever, thinking he had the inside track. Long story short, when they finally met face to face at this set. pulled buddy to the slide Said T.I. tilted his shades down off his eyes & told whiteboy dont ever try to get at me through no bi*ch homeboy & walked off. So I asked him, what did you do afterwards, he said he was so much in shock at what happen he just stood there like a deer in headlights.

I bout died when it told me that sh*t.. T.I. know who he can try this type of sh*t on because I would have had to jaw this n*gga inthe mouth if he disrespected me like that.
I can picture TIP saying that sh*t too.
 iamsoulja said:
if yall watch the video dude opened the van door as it was pulling off that's why T.I went off on him
Oh ok. I didn't even notice that.
 12-07-2012, 08:22 AM         #112
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Anyone peep the n*gga who tucked his chain in at :18??

Tucked it cause he was sizing cuz up. Why break your chain wrestlin with some groupie n*gga???

That whole thing looked staged to me
 5 years ago '05        #113
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 skillahmang said:

never understood how someone could ask a grown man for a picture.

if it aint pacino or deniro im good. maybe jay hova the god.
word da only n*ggas id wanna take a pic with are: hova, drake or nas. that's it. maybe bizzy bone but that's only if he in his normal state of mind.
 5 years ago '10        #114
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Scream @ Me said:
@ Clifford tryna play tough - dude found the weakest dude in the crowd and flexed.
 5 years ago '05        #115
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Was it just me or at the end of that video did TI throw up that illumanti sign at the end I was just watching a YouTube Video that was saying he's a part of It I'm not saying he's a part of it but all this stuff be interesting.

Last edited by ddmoney; 12-07-2012 at 09:57 AM..
 12-07-2012, 09:59 AM         #116
MentallyDisturb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
Dude probably went home and threw away all the T.I. albums he had
 12-07-2012, 10:16 AM         #117
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
n*ggas don't know how to take no for an answer, Tip was trying to reason with dude and he could barely humble himself to shut up and listen.
naw TIP played himself....he didnt want to take a pic or didnt have time to take a pic with a fan when he LECTURED him for over 2 mins???? i wouldve been...Yo shut the fu*k up and take the pic....
 5 years ago '05        #118
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 pissin-on-game said:
lol again, who he snitch on??????

hes the only one that went to jail dumbass

also that's not how that went down with 50
n*gga....Dude was already a felon and got caught with an ARESNAL of guns...n*gga you shouldn't get less than 10 off that sh*t plus you a black man...Rapper...n*gga thats 3 strikes the government would love to take a n*gga like that down....and he got what?...I can't remember but it wasn't even more than 3 years I think...You have to snitch to get a good deal like that...
 5 years ago '11        #119
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
so were just gonna pretend like TI didnt nudge dudes chin up to look at him?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #120
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy