T.I. Checks A Fan & Puts Him In His Place For Trying To Take A Picture With Him

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2012, 02:54 PM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wasnt the right time for him to take a picture with a fan
but he could open the door to explain some bullshiit to him

ooooooooookkkkk T.I.
 5 years ago '11        #62
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
all that time tip wasted talkin he could have signed an autograph for the guy smh
 5 years ago '07        #63
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
Damn bruh got sonned and I feel where T.I. coming from
 5 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
look me in my face sound like he was talking to his son

sound like me checking my son on BX (Rico)
 5 years ago '06        #65
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
This is nothing new, He did this to this white boy I knew back inthe day

Whiteboy's girl & one of T.I's girl were cool & always hung out together. So whiteboy took the opportunity to pass a CD through the girls hoping that TI can get it & listen to it or whatever, thinking he had the inside track. Long story short, when they finally met face to face at this set. pulled buddy to the slide Said T.I. tilted his shades down off his eyes & told whiteboy dont ever try to get at me through no bi*ch homeboy & walked off. So I asked him, what did you do afterwards, he said he was so much in shock at what happen he just stood there like a deer in headlights.

I bout died when it told me that sh*t.. T.I. know who he can try this type of sh*t on because I would have had to jaw this n*gga inthe mouth if he disrespected me like that.
 12-06-2012, 03:24 PM         #66
gatagata870 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little bird chest.
 12-06-2012, 03:31 PM         #67
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't have took that shyt, I would have just walked away and hope he went off on me so i could collect some dollars.

the synthesis said:
When 50 accused T.I of being a snitch, he was silent as a muthfu*ka, even when he met him in person, dude was even on ThisIs50 praising 50..

Dude calls u a snitch, a police informant and ur all friendly with him

T.I. aint fooling anyone with his tough guy act, stunt on them who mock u
But remember when T.I. came at him when 50 mentioned Tiny should have been real and took the fall for him and then Curtis apologized?

pete jr said:
Crazy cuz my boy just took pics with ti and got like 3 different pictures with ti on his Facebook.

He said it was a time and place for everything dude nearly pulled the van door open

Last edited by Krazy K; 12-06-2012 at 03:39 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #68
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Deuce Fortitude said:
Anyone peep the n*gga who tucked his chain in at :18??

lmfao
 5 years ago '11        #69
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 BuffaloSouldier said:
I'm a fan of T.I.'s music, but I'd love to whoop that lil n*ggas a.ss. You can tell when somebody's stuntin' for the cameras. From the looks of it he chose the right person to show his a.ss on but he better humble himself before somebody does it for him.

Totally agree man. See that's what I hate about these rappers man once they get some serious fame they head blow up and then they start thinking they can say & talk to anyone any type of way b/c they around bunch of security/entourage. How can you sit up and talk to anyone like that not expect to get fu*ked up? He pulled that sh*t on the right person b/c if he wasn't around a bunch of security a real n*gga would had snatched his a.ss out of that bus/truck and whooped his a.ss and then he would had another violation as well.
 5 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660

Mane hell nawl. Homie suffered verbal abuse from Tiny's husband for the world to see.

He could have @ least said "well fu*k you then lil man" and cracked on his wife

Chumpin off a fan like that is still not a good look tho esp when Tip used to get his a.ss beat all over Atlanta for running his mouth and hi sidin.

Against D Grain said:
This is nothing new, He did this to this white boy I knew back inthe day

Whiteboy's girl & one of T.I's girl were cool & always hung out together. So whiteboy took the opportunity to pass a CD through the girls hoping that TI can get it & listen to it or whatever, thinking he had the inside track. Long story short, when they finally met face to face at this set. pulled buddy to the slide Said T.I. tilted his shades down off his eyes & told whiteboy dont ever try to get at me through no bi*ch homeboy & walked off. So I asked him, what did you do afterwards, he said he was so much in shock at what happen he just stood there like a deer in headlights.

I bout died when it told me that sh*t.. T.I. know who he can try this type of sh*t on because I would have had to jaw this n*gga inthe mouth if he disrespected me like that.
Yoooooooo!
"tilted his shades down off his eyes & told whiteboy dont ever try to get at me through no bi*ch homeboy & walked off."

yall be posting the craziest stories on BX
 5 years ago '10        #71
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Lol I would of just walked off if he tried to son me like that. fu*k that, fu*k him and his security.
 5 years ago '11        #72
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Matt504 said:
n*ggas don't know how to take no for an answer, Tip was trying to reason with dude and he could barely humble himself to shut up and listen.
This! You n*ggas gotta be dumb if you think he was acting tough. He had to a.ssert himself as a man. fu*k who he had around him, that n*gga had to feel him. What he supposed to say "Oh damn waka I just had to let em' mush me" ?
 12-06-2012, 04:08 PM         #73
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
n*ggas don't know how to take no for an answer, Tip was trying to reason with dude and he could barely humble himself to shut up and listen.
true but how does people let these stars or whatever talk to them like that? He handled him like he was his hid. Man aint enough money in the world will let me sit there and let somebody talk to me like that. But on the other hand i aint tryin to take no pics with these celebs either!
 5 years ago '11        #74
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2734 2734
 GameTheory said:
To be honest, EVERYONE was calling him a snitch. Not just 50. You need to stop thinking that only 50 deserves a response.
You think T.I. got time to address everybody that talk sh*t to him? You aint sh*t, and I guarantee you don't have time or the energy to address every person that say something about you. T.I. a star, the whole world talkin bout him.

Last edited by CoochieCrook; 12-06-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #75
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
 Aztronautz said:

i talk to my kids like that but he is right thou

Last edited by Clownaveli; 12-06-2012 at 04:56 PM..
 12-06-2012, 04:53 PM         #76
JRHernandez88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fans a scrub 4 getting checked like that by any1
 5 years ago '07        #77
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 r.burgundy said:
t.i told 50 cent to mind his bizness and that he wasnt bout some twitter beef.50 called him an they talked it out
50 aint want that alhpabet boy work... TI government
 5 years ago '04        #78
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
no problem with this..

there's a time and a place for everything

TI had to let him know, now's not the time, get home safe, keep it movin
 5 years ago '12        #79
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
i havent watched the video, but let me guess

ti threatened to put "money on his head"

that's his go to line
 5 years ago '10        #80
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
i'd smack the fu*k out of someone for talking to me like that i dont care if its t.i or my fav rapper, at that point you might as well just start crying if your just going to stand there and take it.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago