most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-06-2012, 06:41 PM         #101
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Rush is only around because he owns the outlets that put him out. If you ignore him he'll be left alone with his own completely male audience
 5 years ago '04        #102
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2402 2402
what about all the white serial k!llers, rapist, and pedophiles??????????? fu*k outta here with that. the problem is a hell of a lot bigger than just a color thing.
 5 years ago '07        #103
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19855 19855
 Account001 said:
half yall prolly aint even watch the video... the other cracka was talking 10x more than rush.... i just wanted to hear what rush said. shut TF up other guy
Cenk>>>
 5 years ago '06        #104
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
stopped reading after "i called my friends and they laughed at you" I'm sure you did. In the words of Jay-Z we don't believe you, you need more people. I love how small and limited your intellect is, if you make ex amount of money, that automatically means you are for systematically fu*king people over so you can get richer. you do know being well off (something I wouldn't even say I am) and caring about the little guy, aren't mutually exclusive right? I guess JFK or LBJ are "bad" also cause they had money and they cared about the little guy. What evil fu*ks they are.

What are you talking about?

I think you should make as much money as you possibly want. And since one has success no matter the size, that doesn't mean you systematically fu*king ppl over... or not paying your fair share... idc if you in the top 10, 5, or 1%
I don't think many in the top 10% are out there fu*king the little guy or not paying their fair share...

Correct me if I'm wrong.. But isn't this what Occupy thinks?
The rich aren't paying their fair share? Is that not who they are protesting against... Right? the 'evil' rich?

Now, your right just cuz your successful doesn't mean you hate the little guy...
Unless your a republican right? Like Romney? or Limbaugh? they couldn't care about the small guys at all??

You clearly are not as bad as Micheal Moore, but you gotta see my point...
-Jews, don't join the Nazi party...
-I'm not in the New black panthers...
-A black guy isn't gonna join the KKK...
-Just like a successful person who pays the minimum in taxes and takes all the cuts/loopholes... (like yourself. gotta face facts, being in the the top 10% is being quite successful, especially at 24...), shouldn't be protest w/ a group that is for punishing the successful just to be "fair"...

And bro, for you being 24 yrs old and making just under 6 figures... You are doing better than what the majority of couples make per year...

Which i think is great! Awesome! More power to you!
But you clearly want to continue to grow and be even more well off than you are... I just don't think once you have got to that point, no matter your dream wage/salary, that you get put into the 'evil' category demonized by ppl for just living your American Dream... At what point is the gov. taking too much... Some ppl are giving up more than 50% of what you earn w/ all local, state & Fed. taxes..
 5 years ago '07        #105
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19855 19855
 KFrizzle said:

What are you talking about?

I think you should make as much money as you possibly want. And since one has success no matter the size, that doesn't mean you systematically fu*king ppl over... or not paying your fair share... idc if you in the top 10, 5, or 1%
I don't think many in the top 10% are out there fu*king the little guy or not paying their fair share...

Correct me if I'm wrong.. But isn't this what Occupy thinks?
The rich aren't paying their fair share? Is that not who they are protesting against... Right? the 'evil' rich?

Now, your right just cuz your successful doesn't mean you hate the little guy...
Unless your a republican right? Like Romney? or Limbaugh? they couldn't care about the small guys at all??

You clearly are not as bad as Micheal Moore, but you gotta see my point...
-Jews, don't join the Nazi party...
-I'm not in the New black panthers...
-A black guy isn't gonna join the KKK...
-Just like a successful person who pays the minimum in taxes and takes all the cuts/loopholes... (like yourself. gotta face facts, being in the the top 10% is being quite successful, especially at 24...), shouldn't be protest w/ a group that is for punishing the successful just to be "fair"...

And bro, for you being 24 yrs old and making just under 6 figures... You are doing better than what the majority of couples make per year...

Which i think is great! Awesome! More power to you!
But you clearly want to continue to grow and be even more well off than you are... I just don't think once you have got to that point, no matter your dream wage/salary, that you get put into the 'evil' category demonized by ppl for just living your American Dream... At what point is the gov. taking too much... Some ppl are giving up more than 50% of what you earn w/ all local, state & Fed. taxes..
so you just equated me (someone who isn't even that wealthy) supporting what Occupy was speaking about (Equality mostly) to Jews joining the Nazis and blacks joining the KKK. I'm not even debating with you anymore. You never have any points to make, its straw man arguments. Its obvious you glean your opinions from the Glenn Becks of the world. Its also obvious you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Occupy, most likely due to where you get your info.
 5 years ago '06        #106
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
So Occupy doesn't believe that the successful in our country aren't paying their fair share?
or they do think they are??

And that would mean you too buddy, your top 10%. Unless your lying about how much you earn?

and no it's not as crazy as

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

But both are hypocritical, right?
 5 years ago '10        #107
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5246 5246
 thehammer said:
...what the fu*k hip hop do you listen to? Your values sound like a evangelical Christian rock fan
What?
 5 years ago '10        #108
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5246 5246
 box5 said:
You are a Tom, deal with it, stop trying to low key sympathize with this fat bastard yell™
My comments have nothing to do with him.

And Tom..... You don't even know me
 12-07-2012, 07:10 PM         #109
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how Rush copes with the fact that most of the situations that prompt people to call for stricter gun laws are crimes that are done by white Americans...........not to say that the murder rate for black Americans is not high.......but when we speak on gun laws and the reason for them we think of Columbine and the Arizona Senator shooting, not some drive by that happen in Chicago last week. Even though both are important I think he is seriously pandering to his ignorancet beyond belief audience. I mean listen to this dudes show every day on my break, and the amount of garbage he spews on a daily basis is mind boggling, it scares me to think of the amount of people who believe every single word he says.............
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy