Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
This is funny, you put in big bold letters Solyndra, yet you cant name any others, you just go on spewing more talking points from the right. sh*t is tooo funny
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

#toeasy

Last edited by KFrizzle; 12-06-2012 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #82
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
oh look and then your dumbass goes back and adds two more completely made up fake outrage stories pushed by fox, benghazi and Fast and furious you're soooooooo fu*king stupid.
Hold up, your saying Fast n Furious is fake?

Your saying mistakes made at Benghazi on 9/11? are fake?
 5 years ago '07        #83
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 KFrizzle said:
The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

Much of the funding for these companies came from the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. President Bush signed it into law, and several Republicans voted for it.

I guess heritage foundation left that tidbit out huh
 5 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Hold up, your saying Fast n Furious is fake?

Your saying mistakes made at Benghazi on 9/11? are fake?
The outrage was fake, the stories happened. FOX News was trying to paint Holder as some evil dude pushing guns,they held him in contempt. when the facts came out guess what?

The Libya stuff was just another ploy to sh*t on Obama and continue doing whatever they could to make sure Romney won () and the Benghazi sh*t (now) is all to get Scott Brown back in the senate. Their souls are burning slow since Warren beat their boy.
 5 years ago '06        #85
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Much of the funding for these companies came from the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. President Bush signed it into law, and several Republicans voted for it.

I guess heritage foundation left that tidbit out huh
IDC who fu*kin did it...

Bush was a progressive... Bailouts... EISA of 07 or Medicare.. Or no child left behind...

fu*k progressive politics... Its crony capitalism...
 5 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
IDC who fu*kin did it...

Bush was a progressive... Bailouts... EISA of 07 or Medicare.. Or no child left behind...

fu*k progressive politics... Its crony capitalism...
@ bush was a progressive

and yeah Conservatives never partake in crony capitalism cough Halliburton cough.

and for the record this country is becoming more and more progressive. Sucks for you "we miss the good ol days" motherfu*kers
 5 years ago '06        #87
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
The outrage was fake, the stories happened. FOX News was trying to paint Holder as some evil dude pushing guns,they held him in contempt. when the facts came out guess what?

The Libya stuff was just another ploy to sh*t on Obama and continue doing whatever they could to make sure Romney won () and the Benghazi sh*t (now) is all to get Scott Brown back in the senate. Their souls are burning slow since Warren beat their boy.
how is the outrage fake? they gave automatic guns to mexican drug dealers? i'm outraged? the ppl k!lled by these guns are outraged? So what is fake about it? or am I the only one who disagrees w/ terrible policies like this??? WTF

Libya was about American citizens being left to die... Not a Senate seat in some liberal state?..
or even about an election... It's about the deaths of the American's that SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED...
well that and having weeks of lying to the american ppl about a Youtube video...

what if bush blamed 9/11 on a youtube video..
 5 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
how is the outrage fake? they gave automatic guns to mexican drug dealers? i'm outraged? the ppl k!lled by these guns are outraged? So what is fake about it? or am I the only one who disagrees w/ terrible policies like this??? WTF

Libya was about American citizens being left to die... Not a Senate seat in some liberal state?..
or even about an election... It's about the deaths of the American's that SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED...
well that and having weeks of lying to the american ppl about a Youtube video...

what if bush blamed 9/11 on a youtube video..
Its all about the seat, they are discrediting rice because they want Obama to appoint Kerry. It didn't start out that way, they did it to try and make Obama look bad. But its obvious you bought the "we are only concerned about this cause we care about the ppl" stuff Fox news was selling. The outrage is fake, cause its pointed at the wrong people, they tried to make it seem like it was all Obama and Holders doing.

And guess what? Sometimes the CIA and other intelligence organizations give these people the stuff to say, she did what the CIA told her, what was Rice gonna go out there and do the opposite of what the CIA told her? fu*king up national security etc? You really need to think before you type.
 5 years ago '06        #89
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
@ bush was a progressive

and yeah Conservatives never partake in crony capitalism cough Halliburton cough.

and for the record this country is becoming more and more progressive. Sucks for you "we miss the good ol days" motherfu*kers
Dude... im not saying that they don't... but i don't support if from either side...

Why are You okay with Obama doing it, but not Bush?
you make no sense?

then agree you are in the top 10% and support Occupy...
hahah, you have no idea how much me and my buddy laughed when i saw that... haha
I almost had my mellow (was gonna put soda, then thought of CheifKeef,hahaha) yellow come out my nose.

Big Government only leads to crony fixed capitlism...
Not free market, which i do believe you support...
Idk if you really wan the gov. taking over all industries and having major choices in American's busniesses..
 5 years ago '07        #90
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
5 pages of non sense
 5 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Dude... im not saying that they don't... but i don't support if from either side...

Why are You okay with Obama doing it, but not Bush?
you make no sense?

then agree you are in the top 10% and support Occupy...
hahah, you have no idea how much me and my buddy laughed when i saw that... haha
I almost had my mellow (was gonna put soda, then thought of CheifKeef,hahaha) yellow come out my nose.

Big Government only leads to crony fixed capitlism...
Not free market, which i do believe you support...
Idk if you really wan the gov. taking over all industries and having major choices in American's busniesses..
Its obvious you only surround yourself with people who believe the same sh*t you do and wont be challenged. Since im about to blow you and your buddies mind away (put down your soda) with some info, I am still in contact with ppl from Occupy, I helped them with a few organizing related things over the past year. And guess what? I wasn't beaten to death or shunned. You are too busy listening to FOX News and theblaze cherry pick stories about occupy. From the nonsense that idiot Breitbart put out about the r*pes etc. Did you ever go down to occupy? I bet you didn't which is obvious. And how is Obama doing crony capitalism? you know what, I don't even care for your response you're prob gonna post some more fact challenged nonsense.
 5 years ago '06        #92
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Its all about the seat, they are discrediting rice because they want Obama to appoint Kerry. It didn't start out that way, they did it to try and make Obama look bad. But its obvious you bought the "we are only concerned about this cause we care about the ppl" stuff Fox news was selling. The outrage is fake, cause its pointed at the wrong people, they tried to make it seem like it was all Obama and Holders doing.

And guess what? Sometimes the CIA and other intelligence organizations give these people the stuff to say, she did what the CIA told her, what was Rice gonna go out there and do the opposite of what the CIA told her? fu*king up national security etc? You really need to think before you type.
Who else is to blame? pls pls tell me, whose else could have given the orders to save the lives?
we all ready had troops ready from earlier attacks on different embassies... We had Libya, calling it a terrorist attack, while their troops were being k!lled?

where in the world was our commander in chief?

what she was told to say. was a complete and udder insult to all of our intelligence.. Clearly we know a youtube video is not the reason behind this...
Why say anything at all, if you just gonna make bullsh*t up?
 5 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Who else is to blame? pls pls tell me, whose else could have given the orders to save the lives?
we all ready had troops ready from earlier attacks on different embassies... We had Libya, calling it a terrorist attack, while their troops were being k!lled?

where in the world was our commander in chief?

what she was told to say. was a complete and udder insult to all of our intelligence.. Clearly we know a youtube video is not the reason behind this...
Why say anything at all, if you just gonna make bullsh*t up?
Either you're extremely naive, or an UTTER moron.
Udder, is an organ you can find on a female cow

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #94
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Its obvious you only surround yourself with people who believe the same sh*t you do and wont be challenged. Since im about to blow you and your buddies mind away (put down your soda) with some info, I am still in contact with ppl from Occupy, I helped them with a few organizing related things over the past year. And guess what? I wasn't beaten to death or shunned. You are too busy listening to FOX News and theblaze cherry pick stories about occupy. From the nonsense that idiot Breitbart put out about the r*pes etc. Did you ever go down to occupy? I bet you didn't which is obvious. And how is Obama doing crony capitalism? you know what, I don't even care for your response you're prob gonna post some more fact challenged nonsense.
Your occupy crowd have r*pe free zones too? like they needed in Oakland?
Your occupy crowd getting violent w/ the po-po?
or sh*tting on cops cars??

Yup, you guys def. represent America!!

So, Occupy ppl don't think the +10% of income earners are paying their fair share?

everyone i know, that likes occupy, yes i have communist friend who love occupy... Who literally called my laughing after i just told them about you... haha

Your as almost as bad a Jay-Z supporting the small guy...
or Micheal Moore...

So crony capitalism is the gov. picking winners and losers...

Like giving billion to GE, having them pay no taxes, and have thier media outlet reporters (NBC) come help make tax legislation.. or giving the CEO an Admin job...

Funding millions/billions into companies that go belly up in a yr or 2 after a huge huge gov. loan...

That is crony capitalism..

Or bailing out a company.. Whose union gave u massive campaign funds, then while bailing out the company giving the major control to those campaign supporters of the company bailout by gov. money....

Hmm, ill try to think of more examples... Hmm...

But first tell me how my obama Crony examples are false... I'll wait..
 5 years ago '06        #95
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Either you're extremely naive, or an UTTER moron.
Udder, is an organ you can find on a female cow
ya, i right clicked and picked wrong word...

[pic - click to view]

But who else is to blame for Benghazi??

Don't you blame the owner of company if business fails due to bad investments?
or the coach if team is not winning games?
 5 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Your occupy crowd have r*pe free zones too? like they needed in Oakland?
Your occupy crowd getting violent w/ the po-po?
or sh*tting on cops cars??

Yup, you guys def. represent America!!

So, Occupy ppl don't think the +10% of income earners are paying their fair share?

everyone i know, that likes occupy, yes i have communist friend who love occupy... Who literally called my laughing after i just told them about you... haha

Your as almost as bad a Jay-Z supporting the small guy...
or Micheal Moore...

So crony capitalism is the gov. picking winners and losers...

Like giving billion to GE, having them pay no taxes, and have thier media outlet reporters (NBC) come help make tax legislation.. or giving the CEO an Admin job...

Funding millions/billions into companies that go belly up in a yr or 2 after a huge huge gov. loan...

That is crony capitalism..

Or bailing out a company.. Whose union gave u massive campaign funds, then while bailing out the company giving the major control to those campaign supporters of the company bailout by gov. money....

Hmm, ill try to think of more examples... Hmm...

But first tell me how my obama Crony examples are false... I'll wait..
stopped reading after "i called my friends and they laughed at you" I'm sure you did. In the words of Jay-Z we don't believe you, you need more people. I love how small and limited your intellect is, if you make ex amount of money, that automatically means you are for systematically fu*king people over so you can get richer. you do know being well off (something I wouldn't even say I am) and caring about the little guy, aren't mutually exclusive right? I guess JFK or LBJ are "bad" also cause they had money and they cared about the little guy. What evil fu*ks they are.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #97
space
space
and you can just save the time you're gonna spend writing out your next fact challenged post, cause im gonna hit it with the

[pic - click to view]

I've met my schooling retards quota for the day
 5 years ago '10        #98
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KFrizzle said:
i already got a degree?
demand a refund in full... no questions asked
 5 years ago '06        #99
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 NoTitleSince73 said:
and you can just save the time you're gonna spend writing out your next fact challenged post, cause im gonna hit it with the

[pic - click to view]

I've met my schooling retards quota for the day
 5 years ago '10        #100
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
half yall prolly aint even watch the video... the other cracka was talking 10x more than rush.... i just wanted to hear what rush said. shut TF up other guy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago