Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns

most viewed right now
 127
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 7108 7108
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Bill Maher is a comedian he is not akin to Rush Limbaugh
What do you consider Limbaugh to be?
 5 years ago '06        #62
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
This is mostly true, Hannity and them are bias, thats obvious. But from what I've seen (admittedly don't watch a lot of FOX) they seem to use facts to back up their arguments. But this is why if I ever see something on FOX, I always double check with other independent sources. You can still get truth from these people, its just you have to always take what they say with a grain of salt cause you gotta check yourself.
Fixed**

Right??
 5 years ago '06        #63
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Bandito said:
What do you consider Limbaugh to be?
Idk if NoTitle is for unlimited Free speech...

I'd bet money he supports the "Fairness Doctrine"
 5 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
Fixed**

Right??
differene is, FOX News has a looong track record of sensationlizing or flat out lying about sh*t.

Also as far as the not informed thing
Another study has concluded that people who only watch Fox News are less informed than all other news consumers.

Researchers at Fairleigh d!ckinson University updated a study they had conducted in late 2011. That study only sampled respondents from New Jersey, where the university is located. This time, the researchers conducted a nationwide poll.

The poll asked questions about international news (Iran, Egypt, Syria and Greece were included) and domestic affairs (Republican primaries, Congress, unemployment and the Keystone XL pipeline.)

The pollsters found that people were usually able to answer 1.8 out of 4 questions on foreign news, and 1.6 of 5 questions on domestic news, and that people who don't watch any news were able to get 1.22 of the questions on domestic policy right.

As the study explained, though, people who watched only Fox News fared worse:

The largest effect is that of Fox News: all else being equal, someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly -- a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all. On the other hand, if they listened only to NPR, they would be expected to answer 1.51 questions correctly; viewers of Sunday morning talk shows fare similarly well. And people watching only "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" could answer about 1.42 questions correctly.

Other networks also did badly in some sections; MSNBC viewers and Fox News viewers both fared worse in answering international questions than people who watched no news.

People who only listened to NPR or watched Sunday morning talk shows or "The Daily Show" did the best in the study.
 5 years ago '10        #65
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KFrizzle said:
Maher can be funny and call Palin a c*nt cuz she is a female, and make fun of her retard child...
BUt Rush can't be funny and call Fluke, as.lut for want free BC...

Ok?? i don't get it...


Pls show me where?? Like really?


well it's really easy to find old posts....

Pls show me where??
__________________________________

I know you think i'm dumb, oh no... ruin my day... oh no....
at least i'm not a hypocrite, that bi*chs and complain bout the rich not paying enough..
all while being one of those rich ppl, who probably takes all the tax cuts possible and didn't' send in extra tax dollars to be Fair....

Or do you send in extra money to the Gov. to get rid of your evil rich guilt???
rich.. he said he makes sub 100k.. about the same as me at 25... THAT IS FARRRRRRR from rich... what planet... nvm i feel bad trying to even address your posts this is horrible...but no surprise


Last edited by THERETURNOFK2Z; 12-06-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
Idk if NoTitle is for unlimited Free speech...

I'd bet money he supports the "Fairness Doctrine"
and you'd lose that money, just because I think Rush is a moron doesn't mean I think he should be silenced by the gov. My thing is, give them the rope to hang themselves. Give them platforms to say the wild and dumb sh*t they do. So the rest of us can see it and be like, what a lunatic.
 5 years ago '07        #67
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
Maher can be funny and call Palin a c*nt cuz she is a female, and make fun of her retard child...
BUt Rush can't be funny and call Fluke, as.lut for want free BC...

Ok?? i don't get it...


Pls show me where?? Like really?


well it's really easy to find old posts....

Pls show me where??
__________________________________

I know you think i'm dumb, oh no... ruin my day... oh no....
at least i'm not a hypocrite, that bi*chs and complain bout the rich not paying enough..
all while being one of those rich ppl, who probably takes all the tax cuts possible and didn't' send in extra tax dollars to be Fair....

Or do you send in extra money to the Gov. to get rid of your evil rich guilt???
I posted the quotes in this thread, a page back or so. And I'm a hypocrite? You do know I don't make $250,000 a year right? So technically I'm not part of the rich who aren't paying enough. And no I didn't send in any extra tax money, why would I do that? It would literally serve no purpose, it would just mean I sent in more of money than needed, meanwhile Donald Trump and Mitt Romney are still getting away without paying fair tax rates. that is such a stupid argument, no surprise you are the one making it. And you don't see the difference between Rush and Bill Maher? one is a major player in their parties politics, one was even honored with a Bust from the Missouri house of Rep. I'll leave which one to your imagination. This debate is over.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #68
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
rich.. he said he makes sub 100k.. about the same as me at 25... THAT IS FARRRRRRR from rich... what planet... nvm
I know, I know... he's not an evil rich dude...

but that is the top 10%...
And i thought he supported Occupy Wallstreet???

But they are against, ppl being that successful... it's unfair to make that much more than others....



hahaha, walk into Occupy crowd saying Im in the top 10%, probably get beaten by a mobb...
 5 years ago '07        #69
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
I know, I know... he's not an evil rich dude...

but that is the top 10%...
And i thought he supported Occupy Wallstreet???

But they are against, ppl being that successful... it's unfair to make that much more than others....



hahaha, walk into Occupy crowd saying Im in the top 10%, probably get beaten by a mobb...
look @ how stupid you are, you cant even make your own fact based arguments, you have to immediately jump to straw-man arguments and Rush Limbaugh fed talking points sh*t is sooooooo comical. Yes Occupy Wall st hates success, its so obvious you are one of the low info voters

Im seriously done.
 5 years ago '06        #70
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I posted the quotes in this thread, a page back or so. And I'm a hypocrite? You do know I don't make $250,000 a year right? So technically I'm not part of the rich who aren't paying enough. And no I didn't send in any extra tax money, why would I do that? It would literally serve no purpose, it would just mean I sent in more of money than needed, meanwhile Donald Trump and Mitt Romney are still getting away without paying fair tax rates. that is such a stupid argument, no surprise you are the one making it. And you don't see the difference between Rush and Bill Maher? one is a major player in their parties politics, one was even honored with a Bust from the Missouri house of Rep. I'll leave which one to your imagination. This debate is over.
you are part of the rich that aren't paying enough...
Not IMO, but ask the Occupy crowd... You my ballin Liberal, are in the top 10%... No Lie...


I know it doesn't serve a purpose, JK, just saying according to the legislation, candidates you support, you are not paying a fair share... So i don't see how you can support them all while being one of those ppl, ppl in your party support say are scamming the system...

I don't think you should pay any more in taxes, dude...
 5 years ago '10        #71
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KFrizzle said:
I know, I know... he's not an evil rich dude...

but that is the top 10%...
And i thought he supported Occupy Wallstreet???

But they are against, ppl being that successful... it's unfair to make that much more than others....



hahaha, walk into Occupy crowd saying Im in the top 10%, probably get beaten by a mobb...
it's not even worth it... here you go man ... they won't judge you ,, learn as much as you can before you speak again... enroll.. you'll get accepted.. Believe me Bro!

then circle back here and maybe we can have a semi intelligent discussion...

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #72
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
differene is, FOX News has a looong track record of sensationlizing or flat out lying about sh*t.
Also as far as the not informed thing
Take for instance the lawsuits filed by various Catholic groups against the ObamaCare contraception mandates. If you’re a Fox News viewer, you’ve undoubtedly heard about this piece of news — arguably one of the biggest stories on the defense of religious freedom against an encroaching federal government in U.S. history. But how much do viewers of other networks know — how “well-informed” are they on this topic?

The May 21 editions of ABC’s World News and NBC’s Nightly News failed to report the story altogether and CBS Evening News gave this historic news story a mere 19 seconds of air time.

The Media Research Center’s Brent Bozell calls this the media’s “worst bias by omission” that he’s seen in the last 25 years:

This is not a mistake, nor is it an editorial oversight by the broadcast networks. This is a deliberate and insidious withholding of national news to protect the ‘Chosen One’ who ABC, CBS and NBC have worked so hard to elect and are now abusing their journalistic influence to reelect Obama. And when a network like CBS mentions the suit ever-so-briefly, they deliberately distort the issue by framing it as a contraception lawsuit instead of what they know it to be: a religious freedom issue. It’s bogus, dishonest – a flat out lie.
The fact is that the Catholic Church has unleashed legal Armageddon on the administration, promising ‘we will not comply’ with a health law that strips Catholics of their religious liberty. If this isn’t ‘news’ then there’s no such thing as news. This should be leading newscasts and the subject of special, in-depth reports. Instead, these networks are sending a clear message to all Americans that the networks will go to any lengths – even censoring from the public an event of this historic magnitude – to prevent the release of any information that will hurt Obama’s chances of re-election.
The so-called ‘news’ media have sunk to a new low. This is despicable
Or we can talk about the lack of Fast n Furious coverage
or Bengahazi...

GTFOH, with your clearly unchecked info...
i thought you got both sides of the story??? Or is Cenk tell you this one?


Last edited by KFrizzle; 12-06-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #73
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
you are part of the rich that aren't paying enough...
Not IMO, but ask the Occupy crowd... You my ballin Liberal, are in the top 10%... No Lie...


I know it doesn't serve a purpose, JK, just saying according to the legislation, candidates you support, you are not paying a fair share... So i don't see how you can support them all while being one of those ppl, ppl in your party support say are scamming the system...

I don't think you should pay any more in taxes, dude...
Again, not knowing what you're talking about.
according to the legislation, candidates you support, you are not paying a fair share..
Not true, Obama is saying people making over $250,000 per year aren't paying their fair share. Sooooooo try again. I am not balling, now I get to live a pretty comfortable lifestyle since I don't have dependents and im only 24. I also went to Occupy Chicago, I didn't get any sh*t. Occupy wasn't about we demand free sh*t cause you're rich. it was about how the wealthy use their money to fix the system for themselves.
 5 years ago '07        #74
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
Take for instance the lawsuits filed by various Catholic groups against the ObamaCare contraception mandates. If you’re a Fox News viewer, you’ve undoubtedly heard about this piece of news — arguably one of the biggest stories on the defense of religious freedom against an encroaching federal government in U.S. history. But how much do viewers of other networks know — how “well-informed” are they on this topic?

The May 21 editions of ABC’s World News and NBC’s Nightly News failed to report the story altogether and CBS Evening News gave this historic news story a mere 19 seconds of air time.
even more with the birth control sh*t.Brent Bozell is a conservative FOX News clown. It didn't get a lot of time, cause its not a big deal. Anytime FOX News sees something as dire and incredible (usually for partisan gain) and other networks dont do the same, they jump on them and accuse them of being bias, which is absurdly hilarious. So because the rest of media isn't reporting whatever made up story the propaganda arm of the Republican is reporting means they are ignoring it? This is just like the times square mosque all over again.

And its also funny I always hear you crying about the nanny state and big gov. yet here is Brent Bozell, founder of the Parents Television Council, cant get much more nanny state than that.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 04:05 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #75
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
it's not even worth it... here you go man ... they won't judge you ,, learn as much as you can before you speak again... enroll.. you'll get accepted.. Believe me Bro!

then circle back here and maybe we can have a semi intelligent discussion...

/thread
i already got a degree?
 5 years ago '06        #76
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Again, not knowing what you're talking about.

Not true, Obama is saying people making over $250,000 per year aren't paying their fair share. Sooooooo try again. I am not balling, now I get to live a pretty comfortable lifestyle since I don't have dependents and im only 24. I also went to Occupy Chicago, I didn't get any sh*t. Occupy wasn't about we demand free sh*t cause you're rich. it was about how the wealthy use their money to fix the system for themselves.
Obama said Couples making...
and solo, idk 125, right? if we are being fair?

GO to occupy Chicago, with a i'm in the top 10% of income earners sign... pls i dare you...
take a video, just walk around and see what they say...

___________________

They system is fix, crony capitalism... Obama's American....
AKA, solyndra , green energy Failing Groups, winner and losers picked and decided by gov. bailouts...

Not free market, capitalism....
______________________________
this is too easy...
 5 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
Take for instance the lawsuits filed by various Catholic groups against the ObamaCare contraception mandates. If you’re a Fox News viewer, you’ve undoubtedly heard about this piece of news — arguably one of the biggest stories on the defense of religious freedom against an encroaching federal government in U.S. history. But how much do viewers of other networks know — how “well-informed” are they on this topic?

The May 21 editions of ABC’s World News and NBC’s Nightly News failed to report the story altogether and CBS Evening News gave this historic news story a mere 19 seconds of air time.



Or we can talk about the lack of Fast n Furious coverage
or Bengahazi...

GTFOH, with your clearly unchecked info...
i thought you got both sides of the story??? Or is Cenk tell you this one?
oh look and then your dumbass goes back and adds two more completely made up fake outrage stories pushed by fox, benghazi and Fast and furious you're soooooooo fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #78
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 KFrizzle said:
Obama said Couples making...
and solo, idk 125, right? if we are being fair?

GO to occupy Chicago, with a i'm in the top 10% of income earners sign... pls i dare you...
take a video, just walk around and see what they say...

___________________

They system is fix, crony capitalism... Obama's American....
AKA, solyndra , green energy Failing Groups, winner and losers picked and decided by gov. bailouts...

Not free market, capitalism....
______________________________
this is too easy...
This is funny, you put in big bold letters Solyndra, yet you cant name any others, you just go on spewing more talking points from the right. sh*t is tooo funny
 5 years ago '11        #79
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Alerts said:
The main point of his argument is true, social decay combined with the worsening economic situation is bringing out alot of these problems.

The acceptance of f*ggotry ( There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance)

Men not taking care of their personal responsibility

Drugs

The decline of marriage.

This has nothing to do with Republicans and Democrat because they represent the same party,
You are a Tom, deal with it, stop trying to low key sympathize with this fat bastard yell™
 5 years ago '07        #80
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 box5 said:
You are a Tom, deal with it, stop trying to low key sympathize with this fat bastard yell™

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy