Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Alerts said:
It has to do with the decay of the family, once you destroy the family you destroy the community, and the country follows.
...what the fu*k hip hop do you listen to? Your values sound like a evangelical Christian rock fan
 12-06-2012, 02:51 PM         #42
MentallyDisturb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #43
space
space
Lot of trust fund babies exposing themselves in this thread.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
wow... did he miss the aurora shooting...
 5 years ago '06        #45
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Yes Rush Limbaugh is comparable to Bill Gates And Yeah I'm sure Obama didn't get a passing grade in college, even though he went on to become the Harvard law reviews president You're fu*king retarded if you believe that fact free nonsense. The racism thing is a cop out? No, he says racist sh*t all the time, dudes a racist. No matter how you try and defend him, hes racist. and I guess you don't remember, but the right DID try and use the drug thing. It didn't work, they literally tried everything this past election. Also what do "low info voters" have to do with Rush? Nobody is voting for him, and low info voters are the only people who listen to Rush.

I will give him credit for all the charity he does, from what I gather he does a lot for Leukemia, but I still think the dudes a loud mouthed vile spewing racist.
Dude, is not a fu*kin racist... if Rushis then I am a huge racist as that listens to rap music??
i really hope your not talkin about the McNabb comment, that's been said so many times by different ppl, yet he was the only one to be called a racist...

Low info voters are the fools that discredit Rush, when they here personal BS attacks like Cenk was doin...
Low Info Voters, do not listen to any political talk radio or even cable news, fool...
they are also ppl youtube videos show at rally's, not knowing a dam thing, beside that the union bus drove them to some place w/ signs...
they are the one that rarely pay attention till election time and get news from John Stewart and Youtube videos...
 5 years ago '06        #46
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
wow... did he miss the aurora shooting...
nope, he mentioned that for a few days while that was in the news...

But Rush's point wasn't that it only happens to minorities (but that's what the OP wants ppl to believe), or only black/white/brown or only poor ppl... But those that lack ethics/values
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
Low info voters are the ones who listen to another man to make their opinions.

Lmfao this geek just used The "I'm not racist I listen to rap" line.
 5 years ago '07        #48
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 KFrizzle said:
Dude, is not a fu*kin racist... if Rushis then I am a huge racist as that listens to rap music??
i really hope your not talkin about the McNabb comment, that's been said so many times by different ppl, yet he was the only one to be called a racist...

Low info voters are the fools that discredit Rush, when they here personal BS attacks like Cenk was doin...
Low Info Voters, do not listen to any political talk radio or even cable news, fool...
they are also ppl youtube videos show at rally's, not knowing a dam thing, beside that the union bus drove them to some place w/ signs...
they are the one that rarely pay attention till election time and get news from John Stewart and Youtube videos...
you listen to rap music, therefore you cant be racist obviously You found the ultimate trump card And yes low info voters do listen to talk shows, that is why they are low info voters, because they are fed bullsh*t constantly (see Fox News & Rush Limbaugh Audience) People who discredit Rush aren't "low info voters" they are people who don't like his bullsh*t. And Yeah I'm not even gonna sit here and post all the videos of right wing morons making a.sses out of themselves at rallys and sh*t. Its too easy. And yeah Rush has never personally attacked someone And Jon Stewart has taken sh*ts that have more journalist integrity than Rush's entire show. And to get this straight, getting your info from FOX News and Rush Limbaugh, doesn't make you a low info voter, but if you get news from the internet (youtube specifically) that makes you a low info voter? they really got you guys hook line and sinker huh?

oh and Rush Limbaugh is racist, no matter how hard a hissy fit you throw.

Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"
“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”
[To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”
“Obama’s entire economic program is reparations.”
“Obama is “more African in his roots than he is American” and is “behaving like an African colonial despot”
“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #49
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 thehammer said:
Lot of trust fund babies exposing themselves in this thread.
Do you not want to be successful enough to give your children one as well???

Or is that too evil?

Why is that even a bad thing, When is it bad to be rich?
or do you listen to rap music and bi*ch n whine every time the talk about money??

Side Note:
I'm very far from having trust fund money..

NoTitle maybe tho... Dudes in the top 10% of income earners...
 5 years ago '11        #50
space
space
Yeah love that. Going online to get info from news that isnt being funded by major corporations with agendas = low info voter.
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

Or is that too evil?

or do you listen to rap music and bi*ch n whine every time the talk about money??

Side Note:

No nothing wrong with it. Acting like everyone dealt a different hand or a different lifestyle is a lazy evi liberal without values is wrong.
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

Or is that too evil?

Side Note:

I don't have a trust fund. But you know how I got into the top 10 percent? The Gov made an investment in my education, now its paying off.
 5 years ago '06        #53
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
you get my fu*king point, clearly you can listen to rap and be a racist too...
Funny, you always point out the smallest most pointless thing in my comments to rage about..
Kinda getting old...

Like tell my why he is a racist, you keep saying it over and over... so present your facts, bro?
Or is your opinion the ultimate trump card??

And yes low info voters do listen to talk shows, that is why they are low info voters

So if you listen to Al Sharpton's show your a low info voter
or ed schultz

That's your argument??? those that pay attention to the news and listen to talk shows are, low info voters? haha

No low info voter are:
Not those that pay attention to there fav. talk show host, no matter then political side...

SO So dumb...
although, you do argue alot like cenk, now that i think about it... Hmmm...

If Rush attacks someone? Your side cries and whines, and tries to pass legislation to take him off the air...
Sandra Fluke, your side called for boycotts on his sponsors...

BUT When Cenk, attacks someone, or Bill Maher, YOU JUST LOVE IT!!!! don't ya?
ahh the tolerance... :)
 5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
Lolboth political parties are corrupt as fu*k. Anyone thinking one side is that much greater than the other is a low info voter. And yes if u watch Schultz or sharp ton you are a crazy low info voter. You are getting a bias with misinformation and twisted logic. Ed Schultz is a liberal rush, dude is a clown.
 5 years ago '06        #55
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I don't have a trust fund. But you know how I got into the top 10 percent? The Gov made an investment in my education, now its paying off.
I was just kidding about the TrustFund...

NO, you BUILT you Education, NOT the Gov...
Yes, they may have helped you out.. but you, yes you NoTitle, you earned what you got and it's now paying off, for you...

Not everyone the gov. helps out even graduates, so dont' give them the credit..

You know the Gov. just got the money from someone else right, so why not give them the credit?
You prob would be in the same position in life, if you got the money from your family, not the gov... What did they do that was so special? They do loans for everybody now...
 5 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
you get my fu*king point, clearly you can listen to rap and be a racist too...
Funny, you always point out the smallest most pointless thing in my comments to rage about..
Kinda getting old...

Like tell my why he is a racist, you keep saying it over and over... so present your facts, bro?
Or is your opinion the ultimate trump card??

So if you listen to Al Sharpton's show your a low info voter
or ed schultz

That's your argument??? those that pay attention to the news and listen to talk shows are, low info voters? haha

No low info voter are:
Not those that pay attention to there fav. talk show host, no matter then political side...

SO So dumb...
although, you do argue alot like cenk, now that i think about it... Hmmm...

If Rush attacks someone? Your side cries and whines, and tries to pass legislation to take him off the air...
Sandra Fluke, your side called for boycotts on his sponsors...

BUT When Cenk, attacks someone, or Bill Maher, YOU JUST LOVE IT!!!! don't ya?
ahh the tolerance... :)
Jesus you're so fu*king dumb, its not even worth debating with anymore, but for sh*ts and giggles, I'll destroy all your arguments again. For starters Bill Maher is a comedian he is not akin to Rush Limbaugh, so generally Comedians get to say w/e they like. Also, who tried to pass legislation to get Rush off the air? no one did, but in your alternate right wing universe, there was a coo to replace rush. Again another factual inaccuracy in your brain dump of nonsense. And yes if all you listen to is one sided political Radio you are gonna not have all the info. Thus making you a low info voter.

You know its been proven, if you watch no news, you will be more informed than the avg Fox News viewer. So that inclines me to believe, if you don't pay attention to politics and then get your info from the Daily Show when its election time, chances are you're getting more accurate info than the lemmings who watch FOX all year long. On the racist thing, I posted numerous quotes of him saying racist sh*t. And Cenk attacks people on policy stuff, Rush Limbaugh is huffing and puffing calling people as.lut over POLICY she wanted. Id like you to show me Cenk attacking someone like that.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 03:28 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
I was just kidding about the TrustFund...

NO, you BUILT you Education, NOT the Gov...
Yes, they may have helped you out.. but you, yes you NoTitle, you earned what you got and it's now paying off, for you...

Not everyone the gov. helps out even graduates, so dont' give them the credit..

You know the Gov. just got the money from someone else right, so why not give them the credit?
You prob would be in the same position in life, if you got the money from your family, not the gov... What did they do that was so special? They do loans for everybody now...
Damn, you mean I could of just asked my family for the money to go to college? Well fu*k, why didn't I think of that? Yeah, too bad the Mitt Romney way wasn't afforded to me. And I got grants to go a college that I would have never been able to afford to go. Of course it wasn't just the Gov who got me there, but they were vital.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #58
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 thehammer said:
Lolboth political parties are corrupt as fu*k. Anyone thinking one side is that much greater than the other is a low info voter. And yes if u watch Schultz or sharp ton you are a crazy low info voter. You are getting a bias with misinformation and twisted logic. Ed Schultz is a liberal rush, dude is a clown.
see i dont' agree...

My teachers that only listen to Ed, Maddow, etc are not low info voters... yes, they only get one side, but they are well aware of the basics that are goin on.. and are able to check out info by themselves...

Everyone has a bias and personal twist to a story, doesn't mean your dumb and not looking at
both sides of the story by yourself... online or from the opposite side point of view
 5 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
see i dont' agree...

My teachers that only listen to Ed, Maddow, etc are not low info voters... yes, they only get one side, but they are well aware of the basics that are goin on.. and are able to check out info by themselves...

Everyone has a bias and personal twist to a story, doesn't mean your dumb and not looking at
both sides of the story by yourself... online or from the opposite side point of view
This is mostly true, Maddow and them are bias, thats obvious. But from what I've seen (admittedly don't watch a lot of MSNBC) they seem to use facts to back up their arguments. But this is why if I ever see something on MSNBC, I always double check with other independent sources. You can still get truth from these people, its just you have to always take what they say with a grain of salt cause you gotta check yourself. The problem here is, if someone only listents to Rush or Ed, then they wont care or seek out the other side. Therefore making it easier to shield info. And imo (and most peoples opinion) one side is more guilty than the other when it comes to misinformation. And from my own personal experiences, someone who listens to Maddow is more likely to seek out the opposite side as opposed to your average Rush listener.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #60
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Jesus you're so fu*king dumb, its not even worth debating with anymore, but for sh*ts and giggles, I'll destroy all your arguments again. For starters Bill Maher is a comedian he is not akin to Rush Limbaugh. Also, who tried to pass legislation to get Rush off the air? no one did, but in your alternate right wing universe, there was a coo to replace rush. Again another factual inaccuracy in your brain dump of nonsense. And yes if all you listen to is one sided political Radio you are gonna not have all the info. You know its been proven, if you watch no news, you will be more informed than the avg Fox News viewer. So that inclines me to believe, if you don't pay attention to politics and then get your info from the Daily Show when its election time, chances are you're getting more accurate info than the lemmings who watch FOX all year long. On the racist thing, I posted numerous quotes of him saying racist sh*t. And Cenk attacks people on policy stuff, Rush Limbaugh is huffing and puffing calling people as.lut over POLICY she wanted.

Maher can be funny and call Palin a c*nt cuz she is a female, and make fun of her retard child...
BUt Rush can't be funny and call Fluke, as.lut for want free BC...

Ok?? i don't get it...

You know its been proven, if you watch no news, you will be more informed than the avg Fox News viewer
Pls show me where?? Like really?

I posted numerous quotes of him saying racist sh*t
well it's really easy to find old posts....

Pls show me where??

I know you think i'm dumb, oh no... ruin my day... oh no....
at least i'm not a hypocrite, that bi*chs and complain bout the rich not paying enough..
all while being one of those rich ppl, who probably takes all the tax cuts possible and didn't' send in extra tax dollars to be Fair....

Or do you send in extra money to the Gov. to get rid of your evil rich guilt???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago