Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns

most viewed right now
 49
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 Alerts said:
It has to do with the decay of the family, once you destroy the family you destroy the community, and the country follows.
Are you saying that Gay partners can't be good parents? Kinda confused on that one?
 5 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 cottonman5grand said:
The fact that white people greatly outnumber black people in this country by almost 2:1 it only makes sense that they would outnumber black in the amount of violent crimes such as r*pe and murder amongst the other areas u just mentioned
It's not about demographics, it's about social conditions. Back when the Irish, Italians, and Polish immigrants were in the slums, they were the leading criminals. The white immigrants brought gangs to the cities before blacks. Then they moved out and other races replaced them in the slums. What is the common factor here? It's the slums and the social conditions there. Look at the number of murders in these pre-white flight cities during Prohibition,

1924
Chicago: 509
New York City : 397
Detroit: 211
St. Louis: 164
Philadelphia: 149

1925
Chicago: 563
New York City: 374
Detroit: 243
Philadelphia: 192
St. Louis: 163



These cities were white majority cities, Irish, Italians, and other whites ran wild k!lling eachother over liquor. Nothing has changed except the race of people in the ghetto,
 5 years ago '10        #23
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Alerts said:
It has to do with the decay of the family, once you destroy the family you destroy the community, and the country follows.
Actually you do have a good point !
 5 years ago '04        #24
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Alixix said:
Actually you do have a good point !
yes if you are stupid enough to believe that that leave it to beaver world actually existed then sure he has a point
 12-06-2012, 06:18 AM         #25
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get how people still listen to this junkie. This fat fu*k was addicted to Oxy, a step below Heroin, and he as the nerve to speak about social decay?.....White Americans have been the culprits of most of the most infamous heinous crimes in this country, yet Blacks are the only ones that should be controlled?
 12-06-2012, 06:30 AM         #26
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
True story. We have nothing of value being added to society. No innovative ideas that will create a new industry or new jobs. We have kids who has a choice of going to school online in high school just to avoid overcrowding in public schools. Therefore kids are lacking social skills and are not sufficient at 18 as we and our parents once were. You have teachers both male and female fu*king kids at every chance they get, entertainers and catholic priests juggling little boy balls. Hell the boy scouts arent even safe any more


You have the English language being destroyed with words like cra and tots (for totally) the english language is doomed point blank. There is pink slim in our food and yet this is ok when for profit businesses shove this sh*t down the throats of kids in schools and many popular products we have grown to love from a time when fast food didn't compromise quality.pardon my rant and for the grammatical errors but I am on my phone and I am surprised that I got this much out.
I respect your opinion but I disagree.

Companies like Google, Apple, and Facebook etc. have started here in America by American. It's suffice to say that in addition to creating new platforms and jobs....the ideas inspired by these platforms are priceless

Kids have been home-schooled for ages. Kids have been avoiding going to schools since the 70s just to avoid violence let alone over crowding. It's nothing new.

Perverts have existed since the beginning of humanity. Ont believe me? Look up what used to go down in the island of Lesbos in ancient Greece.

You think the English language we speak sounds anything like the original? It doesn't. So who's to say what's right and wrong? Have you heard the Brits speak? They use more slang than we do

Businesses have down worst than pink slime for profit

I type all this to say, there is no such thing as social decay, just social evolution. Society evolves per the changes in its environment. People like Limbaugh understand this and are fearful of the rise of Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and women so he purposely vilifies those groups. He's the worst kind of racist......a scared one
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Alerts said:
I'm not trying to finger point, but like the other poster said these items are being promoted at an all time high I'm not sure what city you live in but the feminization of men is evident when you look at today's youth
im not going to to say your wrong, but i havent seen anything like that, so idk, you might have to be more descriptive
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 stlcardinals19 said:
Are you saying that Gay partners can't be good parents? Kinda confused on that one?
i think hes condemning the flamboyant subculture that exists in the gay community, however i think hes unfairly using being homos3xual and being flamboyant interchangeably
 5 years ago '06        #29
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dlettern said:
I respect your opinion but I disagree.

Companies like Google, Apple, and Facebook etc. have started here in America by American. It's suffice to say that in addition to creating new platforms and jobs....the ideas inspired by these platforms are priceless

Kids have been home-schooled for ages. Kids have been avoiding going to schools since the 70s just to avoid violence let alone over crowding. It's nothing new.

Perverts have existed since the beginning of humanity. Ont believe me? Look up what used to go down in the island of Lesbos in ancient Greece.

You think the English language we speak sounds anything like the original? It doesn't. So who's to say what's right and wrong? Have you heard the Brits speak? They use more slang than we do

Businesses have down worst than pink slime for profit

I type all this to say, there is no such thing as social decay, just social evolution. Society evolves per the changes in its environment. People like Limbaugh understand this and are fearful of the rise of Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and women so he purposely vilifies those groups. He's the worst kind of racist......a scared one
great point

basically, youre saying that we are in a new transitional period, therefore it seems like everything is going to hell, because things that most people arent used to are beginning to happen and society is changing into a new platform

make sense
 5 years ago '10        #30
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
fu*k limbaugh and his garbage but to not aknowledge so the moral decay is foolish. The media is pumping it tirelessly via internet, tv, and music. I am also aware that this is 2012 but the filth thats contaminating our youth and weak minded adults is astounding.
 12-06-2012, 01:37 PM         #31
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I won't blink when he dies of a drug overdose. Fat, bigoted, vile hypocrite.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,225 | Props total: 19985 19985
I cant believe this dude is worth so much money
 5 years ago '06        #33
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Marriage does not define values...
If marriage defines family values, then this prick "Turk" (whoever he is) thinks that everyone with only one parent have no family values... Or since your parents got divorced more once, now i have no values...

the dude is stupid as fu*k....
______________________________________

Also, Rush is telling the truth about values, in some groups of some cultures, you do see cases where one group belittles the life of another... Weather it's gang related or Race, or even Male/Female... the values we were taught by our family and culture we grew up in and around it does affect our decisions and ethics...
A prime example on belittling life is in our hip-hop songs and even many of our movies/ent... but if your ethical enough and were raised right we know what is the difference between right and wrong.

Now those of us that did grow up with dad and mom, one parent, or 2 parents and 2 step parents, that were taught values and ethics and had family support, clearly know that we should never be irresponsible enough to k!ll somebody...
 5 years ago '06        #34
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I cant believe this dude is worth so much money
Capitalism



____________________________________

It brings anyone success that wants to take the risks and try...

Jackass Movies
Ed Schultz
Turk fool? idk his name
Nicki Minaj
Chief Keef

You get the point...
 5 years ago '07        #35
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,225 | Props total: 19985 19985
 KFrizzle said:
Capitalism



____________________________________

It brings anyone success that wants to take the risks and try...

Jackass Movies
Ed Schultz
Turk fool? idk his name
Nicki Minaj
Chief Keef

You get the point...
lol @ you calling Cenk a fool, but you idolize some pill popping misogynist racist fu*k head like Limbaugh And id credit scared white people and racism for Rush before I credit capitalism, you're not helping Capitalism's case by invoking rush lol
 5 years ago '10        #36
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KFrizzle said:
Marriage does not define values...
If marriage defines family values, then this prick "Turk" (whoever he is) thinks that everyone with only one parent have no family values... Or since your parents got divorced more once, now i have no values...

the dude is stupid as fu*k....
______________________________________

Also, Rush is telling the truth about values, in some groups of some cultures, you do see cases where one group belittles the life of another... Weather it's gang related or Race, or even Male/Female... the values we were taught by our family and culture we grew up in and around it does affect our decisions and ethics...
A prime example on belittling life is in our hip-hop songs and even many of our movies/ent... but if your ethical enough and were raised right we know what is the difference between right and wrong.

Now those of us that did grow up with dad and mom, one parent, or 2 parents and 2 step parents, that were taught values and ethics and had family support, clearly know that we should never be irresponsible enough to k!ll somebody...
this is mostly true... main stream hip hop today is mostly poison.. however the media completely belitteles bombs getting dropped on babies in foreign countries.. and 1000s of kids being forced to make everything currently on your body for $1 12 hours + 7 days a week.


The truth is the developed world and suburbian America(where i grew up) benefits from these sufferers who spend the entire check on a pair of jordans, or over mortgage themselves..
 5 years ago '06        #37
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol @ you calling Cenk a fool, but you idolize some pill popping misogynist racist fu*k head like Limbaugh And id credit scared white people and racism for Rush before I credit capitalism, you're not helping Capitalism's case by invoking rush lol
So, if you have had a drug problem you are a fool?
Then is Obama a fu*k head for doing Cocaine?
or anyone whose ever had a drinking/drug problem completely irrelevant?

_________________________________________

I thought liberals believed in 2nd chances and rehabilitation?
So much for you being all tolerant...
_________________________________________


Rush a racist, GTFOH
Go believe this youtube rush wannbe, Cenk? hahaha
 5 years ago '07        #38
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,225 | Props total: 19985 19985
 KFrizzle said:
So, if you have had a drug problem you are a fool?
Then is Obama a fu*k head for doing Cocaine?
or anyone whose ever had a drinking/drug problem completely irrelevant?

_________________________________________

I thought liberals believed in 2nd chances and rehabilitation?
So much for you being all tolerant...
_________________________________________


Rush a racist, GTFOH
Go believe this youtube rush wannbe, Cenk? hahaha
Hes not a fool for having a drug problem, hes a fool for that dumb sh*t that comes out of his mouth. And who said Obama had a drug problem retard? He smoked weed, he didn't get caught up in a federal investigation in Oxy dipsh*t. He also became president, and was president of the Harvard law review, meanwhile Rush Limbaugh flunked out of college. And Rush isn't racist? Only one of hsi brain dead listeners would believe that (which is obvious you are one of them). And yeah I'm sure Cenk wants to be Limbaugh. And your tolerance argument is flawed (as are all of your arguments) sry im not tolerant to your intolerance.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #39
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Hes not a fool for having a drug problem, hes a fool for that dumb sh*t that comes out of his mouth. And who said Obama had a drug problem retard? He smoked weed, he didn't get caught up in a federal investigation in Oxy dipsh*t. He also became president, and was president of the Harvard law review, meanwhile Rush Limbaugh flunked out of college. And Rush isn't racist? Only one of hsi brain dead listeners would believe that (which is obvious you are one of them). And yeah I'm sure Cenk wants to be Limbaugh. And your tolerance argument is flawed (as are all of your arguments) sry im not tolerant to your intolerance.
Dude, don't belittle yourself and drop down to personal attacks on ppl... you are smarter than that, don't need to resort to bullsh*t pus*y cop outs to debate me about Limbaugh...

The Racism and Drug charges are simply an easy cop out for the weak minded to ignore and discredit... and only believed by the gullible and low-info voter...
If it had anything to do with anything, the right would use Obama's drug past, against him. but they don't like they shouldn't, since it is a fu*kin pathetic argument.

to your dumb,
Bill gates didn't pass college, since when do you need to pass college to be taken serious? or Mark Zuckerberg, steve Jobs or Micheal Dell all dropouts...

Limbaugh is the most successful talk radio host period... for his entire career...
fu*k obama didn't even get passing grade in College...

________________________
on a side note:
Rush wasnt' moving massive oxy pills... hmm, i wonder why they had a federal case? Probably since he's such a fu*kin Boss
 5 years ago '07        #40
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,225 | Props total: 19985 19985
 KFrizzle said:
Dude, don't belittle yourself and drop down to personal attacks on ppl... you are smarter than that, don't need to resort to bullsh*t pus*y cop outs to debate me about Limbaugh...

The Racism and Drug charges are simply an easy cop out for the weak minded to ignore and discredit... and only believed by the gullible and low-info voter...
If it had anything to do with anything, the right would use Obama's drug past, against him. but they don't like they shouldn't, since it is a fu*kin pathetic argument.

to your dumb,
Bill gates didn't pass college, since when do you need to pass college to be taken serious? or Mark Zuckerberg, steve Jobs or Micheal Dell all dropouts...

Limbaugh is the most successful talk radio host period... for his entire career...
fu*k obama didn't even get passing grade in College...

________________________
on a side note:
Rush wasnt' moving massive oxy pills... hmm, i wonder why they had a federal case? Probably since he's such a fu*kin Boss
Yes Rush Limbaugh is comparable to Bill Gates And Yeah I'm sure Obama didn't get a passing grade in college, even though he went on to become the Harvard law reviews president You're fu*king retarded if you believe that fact free nonsense. The racism thing is a cop out? No, he says racist sh*t all the time, dudes a racist. No matter how you try and defend him, hes racist. and I guess you don't remember, but the right DID try and use the drug thing. It didn't work, they literally tried everything this past election. Also what do "low info voters" have to do with Rush? Nobody is voting for him, and low info voters are the only people who listen to Rush.

I will give him credit for all the charity he does, from what I gather he does a lot for Leukemia, but I still think the dudes a loud mouthed vile spewing racist.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy