Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns

most viewed right now
 75
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
5999 pageviews
114 comments


nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns
 

 

[video - click to view]


image

114 comments for "Dec 5 - Rush Limbaugh: We Need to Control Blacks, Not Guns"

 5 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19935 19935

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #3
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
The main point of his argument is true, social decay combined with the worsening economic situation is bringing out alot of these problems.

The acceptance of f*ggotry ( There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance)

Men not taking care of their personal responsibility

Drugs

The decline of marriage.

This has nothing to do with Republicans and Democrat because they represent the same party,
 5 years ago '06        #4
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Alerts said:
The main point of his argument is true, social decay combined with the worsening economic situation is bringing out alot of these problems.

The acceptance of f*ggotry ( There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance)

Men not taking care of their personal responsibility

Drugs

The decline of marriage.

This has nothing to do with Republicans and Democrat because they represent the same party,


edit: what does homos3xuality have to do with anything? and drugs have always existed and always will, nothing new. other than that i guess i can agree


Last edited by nightmare; 12-05-2012 at 09:12 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #5
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 Alerts said:
The main point of his argument is true, social decay combined with the worsening economic situation is bringing out alot of these problems.

The acceptance of f*ggotry ( There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance)

Men not taking care of their personal responsibility

Drugs

The decline of marriage.

This has nothing to do with Republicans and Democrat because they represent the same party,
The fact that white people greatly outnumber black people in this country by almost 2:1 it only makes sense that they would outnumber black in the amount of violent crimes such as r*pe and murder amongst the other areas u just mentioned
 5 years ago '04        #6
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Heisenberg said:
For four years he's been spitting this bullsh*t trying to get Obama out and it didn't even work. Yet the fat bastard is still doing it

When will he realize it's not working. The only people he is riling up is his small hick fanbase that can't even afford a car to listento him in
its does work for himself which is what he cares about.

you know whos happiest that the president got reelected conservative media

you know why because there ratings go up when theres a democrat in office because they can feed into the fears of there audience
 5 years ago '04        #7
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Alerts said:
The main point of his argument is true, social decay combined with the worsening economic situation is bringing out alot of these problems.

The acceptance of f*ggotry ( There's a difference between tolerance and acceptance)

Men not taking care of their personal responsibility

Drugs

The decline of marriage.

This has nothing to do with Republicans and Democrat because they represent the same party,
this social decay you speak of dumbasses like yourself have been talking about this bullsh*t for 70 years
 5 years ago '10        #8
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 cottonman5grand said:
The fact that white people greatly outnumber black people in this country by almost 2:1 it only makes sense that they would outnumber black in the amount of violent crimes such as r*pe and murder amongst the other areas u just mentioned
What the hell are you talking about, this is not a racial problem its an American problem
 5 years ago '10        #9
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 MosDefinition said:
this social decay you speak of dumbasses like yourself have been talking about this bullsh*t for 70 years
Countries don't fall off the map over night its a gradual change, if you just read whats happening here in the US you'll see. Follow the markets, follow social trends, follow the money.

What I said wasn't about speaking hate, it was about whats happening here
 5 years ago '04        #10
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6457 6457
I agree there is far to much violence and uneccesary crime in our community. We are our own worse enemy
 5 years ago '12        #11
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 10947 10947
This country as a whole is fu*ked man...
 5 years ago '10        #12
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 nightmare said:


edit: what does homos3xuality have to do with anything? and drugs have always existed and always will, nothing new. other than that i guess i can agree
It has to do with the decay of the family, once you destroy the family you destroy the community, and the country follows.
 5 years ago '08        #13
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Di Warlord said:
This country as a whole is fu*ked man...

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #14
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Alerts said:
It has to do with the decay of the family, once you destroy the family you destroy the community, and the country follows.
im gonna need alot more to go on before i can support that platform, i definitely dont think that those things all are responsible for family decay, gays and drugs have BEEN around
 5 years ago '08        #15
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 nightmare said:
im gonna need alot more to go on before i can support that platform, i definitely dont think that those things all are responsible for family decay, gays and drugs have BEEN around
i can kinda see what hes saying. your right they have def BEEN around but they are also def being promoted at an all time and some might say alarming rate. especially to the youth who were already fu*ked because of all the fatherless homes. but gays drugs and racism are just a drop in the bucket of the country's so called "issues"

me and a friend "joke" sometimes sayin that we(black folks) are tolerated and not accedpted in this country.



Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-05-2012 at 10:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #16
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 slimdogg3325 said:
i can kinda see what hes saying. your right they have def BEEN around but they are also def being promoted at an all time and some might say alarming rate. especially to the youth who were already fu*ked because of all the fatherless homes. but gays drugs and racism are just a drop in the bucket of the country's so called "issues"
bottom line, the culture of this country is fu*ked up, and i can write a 40 page essay on that, and in broken families do play a role, but so do 100 other things

but i dont like when people take these opportunities to finger point at the handful of things THEY personally dislike, like Rush on Black people and Alerts on Gays
 5 years ago '04        #17
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6457 6457
 Di Warlord said:
This country as a whole is fu*ked man...
True story. We have nothing of value being added to society. No innovative ideas that will create a new industry or new jobs. We have kids who has a choice of going to school online in high school just to avoid overcrowding in public schools. Therefore kids are lacking social skills and are not sufficient at 18 as we and our parents once were. You have teachers both male and female fu*king kids at every chance they get, entertainers and catholic priests juggling little boy balls. Hell the boy scouts arent even safe any more


You have the English language being destroyed with words like cra and tots (for totally) the english language is doomed point blank. There is pink slim in our food and yet this is ok when for profit businesses shove this sh*t down the throats of kids in schools and many popular products we have grown to love from a time when fast food didn't compromise quality.pardon my rant and for the grammatical errors but I am on my phone and I am surprised that I got this much out.
 5 years ago '10        #18
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 nightmare said:
bottom line, the culture of this country is fu*ked up, and i can write a 40 page essay on that, and in broken families do play a role, but so do 100 other things

but i dont like when people take these opportunities to finger point at the handful of things THEY personally dislike, like Rush on Black people and Alerts on Gays
I'm not trying to finger point, but like the other poster said these items are being promoted at an all time high I'm not sure what city you live in but the feminization of men is evident when you look at today's youth
 5 years ago '09        #19
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
the mystery schools are just getting everyone ready for the age of aquarius when the new world order will come into light
 5 years ago '07        #20
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Rush Limbaugh is the master of covert racism which makes it hard to make any of those accusations stick to him. Plus he doesn't care how his opinion his perceived becuz his followers will support and defend him at every turn.

But really......if Rush is so concerned ,what is he doing to be part of the solution?? Sitting his fat a.ss behind that mic everyday bi*ching and whining?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy