Dec 5 - Battered wife kills Abusive Husband only to find out her Husband was actually her wife!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2012, 12:40 PM         #1
6147 pageviews
49 comments

Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 5 - Battered wife k!lls Abusive Husband only to find out her Husband was actually her wife!

[pic - click to view]

Wife k!lls abusive husband in self-defense only to discover 'he' was actually a woman wearing prosthetic p*nis | Mail Online

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

When a woman k!lled her abusive husband out of self-defense, she found out that 'he' was actually a woman wearing a prosthetic p*nis.

Angelo Heddington and Elizabeth Rudavsky from Canada had a whirlwind romance, which was followed by a shotgun wedding after four months of dating, and then escalating domestic violence.

But when a battered 27-year-old Elizabeth stabbed Angelo, 30, after he attacked her in 2003, it was the paramedics who discovered a prosthetic p*nis under 'his' clothes on the way to the hospital.

Elizabeth says on the Investigation Discovery program, Fatal Vows, which premieres December 13: 'I never saw nothin'. Things were dark.'

Throughout their seven-month relationship, Angela had never been 'bare' in the light with Elizabeth, and always insisted on having s3x in the dark, according to a police report.

Angelo, born Angela, actually told his wife that a previous girlfriend had gotten angry and burned his genitals.

'I never passed judgment,' Elizabeth said.

According to the book Cruel and Unusual Idiots: Chronicles of Meanness and Stupidity, a former girlfriend of Angela told a reporter: 'Ang had soft hands, but she spit like a guy. The whole time you were talking to her, she'd have her hands in her pockets, playing with herself like she was a guy.'

The couple met while Angela was living at a Glencoe-area farm while recuperating from a back injury and Elizabeth was traveling to farms to sell dog tags.

It wasn't long before Angela started beating Elizabeth, who said during the investigation that she genuinely loved her husband.

Over seven months, Angela continued to hit Elizabeth, threatening her with guns and violating her with a metal pipe.

In the early stages, at the couple's wedding announcement, Elizabeth recalls: 'I had to explain to everyone how I could be so happy, getting married, when I had a black eye.

But I knew how to pull the wool over people's eyes. It was one thing Ang taught me how to do.'

As a result of an investigation, a second-degree murder charge against Elizabeth was dropped when it was determined that she had been acting in self-defense when she k!lled Angela.

Information from Angela's family painted a picture of a violent person who left her home near Chatham and had been pretending to be male since she was 14 years old.

Police and medical investigations brought forward overwhelming evidence Angela had a history of
similar types of abuse in at least three past relationships, in which she also acted as a man.

Angela had both male and female lovers, however, and was apparently controlling and abusive with both. While pretending to be a man, Angela starved a male lover until he lost 99lbs.

As Angelo, Angela had threatened to k!ll Elizabeth's family and also once beat her so badly that her lung collapsed. Her own weight fell from 200lbs to 130lbs.

Angela exercised 'food control' on Elizabeth, who was whipped with a horse crop, and beaten for 'not answering questions quickly enough, not cooking supper fast enough, not sitting up
straight and not acting like a lady,' Crown Attorney Paul Bailey said during the investigation.

he night Angela died, Elizabeth broke free from her abusive grip and and ran toward the door, grabbing a 12-inch butcher knife along the way.

She stabbed Angela in the abdomen after being cornered at the door, which was blocked with a bicycle.

'In a case of clear self-defense, it is only proper to withdraw the charge. A murder has not been committed,' Mr Bailey said at the hearing.

George Flikweert, of the Chatham-Kent Police Service, said at the time: 'We all come across terrible cases of abuse on children and on spouses. But I've never in my career seen one as horrific in nature as this particular case.'

Elizabeth's lawyer, Fletcher Dawson,added: 'It was as if she was a prisoner of war, and it was similar to the Stockholm syndrome.'

[pic - click to view]

^Pic of the victim from the Discovery ID Show which will be airing on Fatal Vows airs Saturday, December 13, at 10pm

Last edited by Becky911; 12-05-2012 at 12:43 PM..

49 comments for "Dec 5 - Battered wife kills Abusive Husband only to find out her Husband was actually her wife!"

5 years ago '06        #2
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 5 years ago '04        #3
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
actuallly......ima horse....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Propel Water; 12-05-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #4
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Crookz said:
I dunno if I can attribute this to living in a big city all my life but just by looking at the first pic I can tell that's a dyke
yeah she looks like that pregnant chick peter griffin punched thinking she was a man

[video - click to view]

12-05-2012, 03:00 PM         #5
MentallyDisturb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
genius
 5 years ago '08        #6
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Females should take note that if their "husband" never asks for a blowjob, he might just be a woman.
 5 years ago '10        #7
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 1832 1832
 12-05-2012, 04:56 PM         #8
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apparently, she used a prosthetic p*nis, but they were probably rarely intimate anyway and it was always dark so she didn't take notice. As for the Adams Apple thing I think that not all men have pronounced Adam's Apple.

Another note is I'm sure she was just happy to get married, even if she was being served daily beatings.
 5 years ago '08        #9
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
that looks like a bi*ch tf
 5 years ago '04        #10
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Chief Dee said:
Females should take note that if their "husband" never asks for a blowjob, he might just be a woman.

12-05-2012, 08:55 PM         #11
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this title just mindfu*ked me so hard I think i'm thought pregnant
 5 years ago '05        #12
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6375 6375
 12-05-2012, 09:57 PM         #13
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tricking someone into thinking you're a gender that you're not, and then having them sleep with you should be illegal.

I've no issue with transgenders, but be reasonable folks

as for the case, the dumb bi*ch deserved to die...
 5 years ago '05        #14
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
she dont even look like a guy. homegirl knew she was a lesbo she was just in denial
 5 years ago '04        #15
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
 S W A N said:

[pic - click to view]

....but real talk, Ray Charles could see that bish was a dyke....

5 years ago '05        #16
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #17
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,488 | Props total: 21260 21260
 Peterparker said:
Is she sportin a black eye in the pic????

That's what had me tripping.
 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM         #18
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yujiro1982 said:
Classic
 5 years ago '05        #19
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Crookz said:
I dunno if I can attribute this to living in a big city all my life but just by looking at the first pic I can tell that's a dyke
Yep, both lesbians
 5 years ago '11        #20
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Im'a start a petition to dispose of all ugly fat butch dykes, no need for those sh*ts on earth. If you have anyone in your family who is butch, k!ll yourself, your bloodline is tainted
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago