4 New Rolling Stone Covers ( Pac, Jay, B.I.G., and Em ) 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM         #41
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Chance said:
It goes biggie>nas>em>jay>pac

Pac>>the the rest order dont matter

5 years ago '04        #42
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
You call it paying homage and marketing, I call it lazy.
 5 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
the best 4 ever can't believe Nas never got a cover on rollingstone weird
 5 years ago '04        #44
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 swayze said:
Nicca if you dont get out of here with that dummy account and dummy contradictory logic. Dudes need to face the fact that Pac is miles above anybody in the Rap game. Nicca made Big who he was..Jay Z Practically help ruin hip hop. Em although a great MC benefited greatly from his skin color . Not taking anything away from Em because he earned his respect but the truth is the truth.

Fuccc it im making the Jay ruined hip hop thread and no one will be able to logically disprove it.
I could say the same thing about Pac. After him came a wave of fake thugs thinking the best way to get hot is make some dumbass diss song.
 5 years ago '04        #45
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Yung Chance said:
It goes biggie>nas>em>jay>pac

12-05-2012, 06:05 PM         #46
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Nicca if you dont get out of here with that dummy account and dummy contradictory logic. Dudes need to face the fact that Pac is miles above anybody in the Rap game. Nicca made Big who he was..Jay Z Practically help ruin hip hop. Em although a great MC benefited greatly from his skin color . Not taking anything away from Em because he earned his respect but the truth is the truth.

Fuccc it im making the Jay ruined hip hop thread and no one will be able to logically disprove it.
i love pac but too many mc have different strenghts and weakness. so it comes dow to who is your fav.

now some mcs are flat out better than others but most top tiers are just on the same level to me. that goat sh*t is all opinions. amd pac is my fav rapper but dats just how i look at it.
 5 years ago '11        #47
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,094 | Props total: 1339 1339
the only problem with this is that nas was left out, Em is debatable, but i dont see a problem with it. All four of them are considered top 5 DOA by heads all over the world. Nas should have been up there instead of EM, but Em is a goat in his own right.

quit debating bout who should and shouldnt be up there, all four are goats.

fu*ked up how they did nasty though
 5 years ago '04        #48
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Minister said:
first to say it

nas lost

feel bad for nas this time
exactly what i thought
 5 years ago '06        #49
dagrimest 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 32 32
 5 years ago '09        #50
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 psylence2k said:
you still see photos of Nas all the time out at clubs, parties, concerts, music festivals , etc.

Em pretty much chills at the house 24/7 unless the label is telling his a.ss to come out and shoot some videos.

Em be turning down 12 million dollar concerts to chill at home
Its because that n*ggas on tour right now.
 5 years ago '04        #51
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Em looks like a lesbian
 5 years ago '05        #52
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
Might look for one of these in poster form later on
 12-05-2012, 06:55 PM         #53
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac the GOAT, anytime there is a greatest of all time list he's one of the representatives, he's a legend and a music icon.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 23801 23801
 Minister said:
first to say it

nas lost

feel bad for nas this time
no nas?
 5 years ago '10        #55
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
UNFORTUNATELY, people will respect Nas when he leaves this earth. It's REALLY SAD the lack of respect Nas recieves in the hip hop community but that is what makes him GREAT because he knows he is the most HATED artist in the game and he continues to SUCCEED through it all. "Life Is Good!"-Nasir Jones
 5 years ago '09        #56
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
NAS SHOULD BE ON THAT COVER, NOT EMINEM

whos the best rapper...biggie jay-z or nas
 12-05-2012, 07:02 PM         #57
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanLife said:
UNFORTUNATELY, people will respect Nas when he leaves this earth. It's REALLY SAD the lack of respect Nas recieves in the hip hop community but that is what makes him GREAT because he knows he is the most HATED artist in the game and he continues to SUCCEED through it all. "Life Is Good!"-Nasir Jones
He's not the most hated, to be hated people have to care. Nas is one of the greatest but unfortunately people overlook him, it could be cause he's so low key and drama free for the most part. But it's true that he won't get the respect he deserves till he's gone.
 5 years ago '10        #58
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
By the way Nas DID NOT LOSE...hip hop LOST because it continues to disrespect ONE OF THE GREATEST ARTISTS TO TOUCH THE MIC (NASIR OLU DARA JONES)!
 5 years ago '10        #59
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #60
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 JayDee11 said:
Truth be told, I honestly couldn't care less about how people view my opinion. You think I walk around basing my damn opinions on how others will react? Hilarious. The high majority of people who will view my stance as one of an irrational bigot, are people from the other side. Their opinion didn't matter to me yesterday, it won't today and it damn sure won't tommorrow. You get your opinion from people in the industry who openly live through a character. These are the people you say have "credibility". My opinion stems from my personal preference mixed with the community I was raised in and one which is still apart of my life. You're obviously not from such a community or have any direct contact. If you did, you would clearly understand that there's a whole different world of hip hop consumers who don't give a sh*t about eminem. You also wouldn't throw your Shady lmt. sweater on and dare tell member of such a community that they somehow are obligated to acknowledge his "legacy". Lets cut the bullsh*t....

I love how you always make inaccurate a.ssumptions about the personal background of the people you disagree with while still delivering your subjective opinion in such a definitive tone of certainty. What a great way to defend your view.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-05-2012 at 07:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy