4 New Rolling Stone Covers ( Pac, Jay, B.I.G., and Em ) 2012

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2012, 03:15 PM         #21
itsallgood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
So tired of seeing Big and Pac on publications in 2012.
Really? Is that because you'd rather see other MCs get some light, instead of two we already know about?
 5 years ago '04        #22
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 itsallgood said:
Really? Is that because you'd rather see other MCs get some light, instead of two we already know about?
Yes.

and because they're dead.
 12-05-2012, 03:23 PM         #23
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Em being there

No nas?

5 years ago '06        #24
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4002 4002
WTF is Jay doing there?
 12-05-2012, 03:39 PM         #25
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those wondering why biggie and pac are on there it is all time list not a fuucking 2012 list

lmao
 12-05-2012, 03:42 PM         #26
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouldn't you have atleast one classic album to get a cover? I mean I thought it was already known that eminem has one of the worst catalogs in rap history. Nas worst albums are literally better and provide waaay more replay value than eminem's best. It's no thing though because our side already know eminem doesn't even deserve to share a building with Nasir...
 5 years ago '04        #27
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 klm1015 said:
People are always saying Nas lost. But I really dont think he cares for the life that Jay leads. Hell even Em isnt as private as Nas
you still see photos of Nas all the time out at clubs, parties, concerts, music festivals , etc.

Em pretty much chills at the house 24/7 unless the label is telling his a.ss to come out and shoot some videos.

Em be turning down 12 million dollar concerts to chill at home
 5 years ago '04        #28
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Shouldn't you have atleast one classic album to get a cover? I mean I thought it was already known that eminem has one of the worst catalogs in rap history. Nas worst albums are literally better and provide waaay more replay value than eminem's best. It's no thing though because our side already know eminem doesn't even deserve to share a building with Nasir...
Nas himself would disagree with your whole statement and look at you like you're stupid.
 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM         #29
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Nas himself would disagree with your whole statement and look at you like you're stupid.
Remind me why I should care about how Nas feels about my statement? You must got me confused with these other guys, who never even been in the same room as a rapper, but feel they can somehow dictate the rapper's thoughs. I'm not that guy....
 5 years ago '04        #30
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Remind me why I should care about how Nas feels about my statement? You must got me confused with these other guys, who never even been in the same room as a rapper, but feel they can somehow dictate the rapper's thoughs. I'm not that guy....

you shouldn't care about how anyone feels about your opinion if you have a back bone but if you want to be the least bit credible and not look like a completely biased and irrational bigot you need recognize a popular consensus especially when it's backed by numerous individuals who have more credibility than you.

You dont have to like Eminem in order to acknowledge his legacy. That's like someone saying Michael Jackson or the Beatles are garbage in a "matter of fact" or definitive type of tone just because they dont phuck with pop music.

There's plenty of rappers who I dont care for musically but I still acknowledge their status and talent because I can look at things from an objective stance without letting my bias distort my view.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-05-2012 at 04:19 PM..
 12-05-2012, 04:42 PM         #31
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
you shouldn't care about how anyone feels about your opinion if you have a back bone but if you want to be the least bit credible and not look like a completely biased and irrational bigot you need recognize a popular consensus especially when it's backed by numerous individuals who have more credibility than you.

You dont have to like Eminem in order to acknowledge his legacy. That's like someone saying Michael Jackson or the Beatles are garbage in a "matter of fact" or definitive type of tone just because they dont phuck with pop music.

There's plenty of rappers who I dont care for musically but I still acknowledge their status and talent because I can look at things from an objective stance without letting my bias distort my view.
Truth be told, I honestly couldn't care less about how people view my opinion. You think I walk around basing my damn opinions on how others will react? Hilarious. The high majority of people who will view my stance as one of an irrational bigot, are people from the other side. Their opinion didn't matter to me yesterday, it won't today and it damn sure won't tommorrow. You get your opinion from people in the industry who openly live through a character. These are the people you say have "credibility". My opinion stems from my personal preference mixed with the community I was raised in and one which is still apart of my life. You're obviously not from such a community or have any direct contact. If you did, you would clearly understand that there's a whole different world of hip hop consumers who don't give a sh*t about eminem. You also wouldn't throw your Shady lmt. sweater on and dare tell member of such a community that they somehow are obligated to acknowledge his "legacy". Lets cut the bullsh*t....
 5 years ago '10        #32
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
coppin the hov edition along with my jcole respect

roc nation!

Nas, Kanye, and Wayne should of had a cover before Eminem

Last edited by ColeWorld; 12-05-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #33
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JayDee11 again.
 12-05-2012, 05:09 PM         #34
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Fujaveli said:
It goes biggie>nas>em>jay>pac

5 years ago '04        #35
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Jimmy Breaux said:
WTF is Eminem doing on there?
 5 years ago '04        #36
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,212 | Props total: 2108 2108
 the synthesis said:
rolling stones written by unwashed long haired and dirty bearded men who look like white jesus

i take them serious as i do source magazine
People who look like Rick Rubin?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #37
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
first thing you guys think about is.... Nas

Nas won
 5 years ago '05        #38
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 ruff said:
So tired of seeing Big and Pac on publications in 2012.
Yeah cause we rather see Rihanna or chris Brown grace the cover. I rather see Big and Pac in 2012 than these pop f*ggots these days.
 12-05-2012, 05:27 PM         #39
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they noe dey koulda put 5 covers out.

tired of seeing big and pac on covers too but thats what yalll get for buying sh*tty hip hop. the more rao is bad the more people are going to remember big and pac.

and none of them are better it just depends who u can relate too even though big is better than jay. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago