2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
jvee 1 heat pts
space
space
$867 | Props total: 228 228
 dionedre3000 said:
Hmmmm thinking of going back through DBZ. Did anyone like DB much? I started but never could finish the series.
i recommend it highly! i love the db stories, too funny, more comedic than dbz, no superpowers tho, but it had some very nice f!ghts, especially in the annual tournament.
u will have to enjoy muten roshi, krilins first appearance, the f!ght against the red ribbon army and the f!ghts against piccolo sr.

u will watch goku grow up and slowly evolve into that super saiyan 3000 that he is at the end of the dbz.

10/10 for sure
 5 years ago '12        #122
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1332 1332
 Frank Hampton said:
I thought goku already went super saiyan 2 when he was f!ghting Majin Vegeta. They were both ssj2's f!ghting
I meant in THIS movie. They're only showing him in SSJ. You'd think if the n*gga that they're f!ghting is a fu*king GOD.. that he'd be atleast SSj2 or SSJ3 lmao.
 5 years ago '05        #123
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Pretty much. I thought DB sucked a.ss but watching it over, seeing it multiple times DB is dope as hell. I highly recommend you watch it Dion. Honestly I'll go ahead and say DB>>DBZ.
Truth right here...
 12-06-2012, 04:12 PM         #124
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too much stuff doesn't make sense

Gohan is SSJ
Trunks and Goten have not aged
Vegeta looks like he did during Cell times
Frieza setting the power level standard

Sounds like GT with all these errors...still gonna end up watching though. Whenever the hell they get the US voice actors on it, they still didn't dub the movie with Vegeta's little bro

Jacc Blacc said:
goku is a mere mortal, apparently this dude is GOD of destruction, key word........GAWD!!!!!

goku never was able to beat anyone super powerful by himself anyways, he always had people a.ssisting and after losing and or dying he would get new power levels either by training or some new technique

The Kais are gods too and everyone got way stronger than them.

Last edited by Krazy K; 12-06-2012 at 04:14 PM..
 12-06-2012, 04:16 PM         #125
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GucciBoy347 said:
Redo what ? The anime ? If so , that's what kai is (also they are animating the buu saga now)

EDIT: Then again, I guess they didn't technically "remake" the whole series as most of it was kept the same (except for a few scenes) . Ehh, I'd rather see a dragon ball HD remake similar to kai .
Isn't Kai just DBZ censored and with no filler? at blue Popo
 5 years ago '09        #126
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
they need to find a way to make piccolo as strong as everyone else....dude was one of the coolest z f!ghters, he was a loner like vegeta except he didnt talk sh*t...he just showed up and was ready to f!ght
 5 years ago '11        #127
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Krazy K said:
The 4Kids edit of Kai had blue Popo. And Kai's only censored the scene were Piccolo blasted a hole through Goku and Raditz. Any other censorship you see are either from Nicktoons or 4Kids.
 5 years ago '11        #128
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 shaneinsane said:
This is a typical dbz plot I'm sure Goku gets his a.ss kicked and all the others help and get there a.ss kicked and then lend Goku energy and he k!lls him
I laughed
 5 years ago '11        #129
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 SLiPP said:
I meant in THIS movie. They're only showing him in SSJ. You'd think if the n*gga that they're f!ghting is a fu*king GOD.. that he'd be atleast SSj2 or SSJ3 lmao.
They do that sh*t alot throughout the series

Like that time Vegeta attacekd Buu in his normal state when he already got beat the fu*k up by a weaker earlier Buu. Got the sh*t kicked out of him, then decides hmm maybe I should go Super Saiyan.
 5 years ago '11        #130
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 21251 21251
 GucciBoy347 said:
I thought DB sucked so I watched it over the summer . IT WAS DOPE AF . Story is well written and not just over powered f!ghting/screaming like Z . I recommend it .

DB is slept on, since most of us were introduced to DBZ first. I've always thought it was the better series as well though. Not that half an episode of charging sh*t, just straight to the chin checking. It had way better f!ght scenes IMO and was funny as sh*t. Even Yamcha's a.ss was relevant at one point. Then as soon as this n*gga got to Z
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #131
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Krazy K said:
Yeah, maybe in the english dub

Japanese dub >>>>
 5 years ago '12        #132
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 RileyEsco said:

DB is slept on, since most of us were introduced to DBZ first. I've always thought it was the better series as well though. Not that half an episode of charging sh*t, just straight to the chin checking. It had way better f!ght scenes IMO and was funny as sh*t. Even Yamcha's a.ss was relevant at one point. Then as soon as this n*gga got to Z
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #133
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 dionedre3000 said:
Hmmmm thinking of going back through DBZ. Did anyone like DB much? I started but never could finish the series.
Dragonball was pretty ill. Def worth checkin out. As a matter of fact, here is a beast a.ss f!ght from that series.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

My n*gga Demon King Piccolo!

And just to prove how much of a bad a.ss Piccolo Jr was as a damn kid...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

That dog!

Last edited by ImmortalGuru; 12-06-2012 at 06:52 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #134
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
Cant wait for this. I love all dragon ball, ive watched DB, DBZ, DBGT all the movies and DBZ Abridged. For me it goes DBZ>DBZ Abridged>DBGT>DB>.

I actually really loved DBGT. SSJ4 Gogeta FTW!
 5 years ago '12        #135
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 dagreat1_87 said:
excited over beating frieza? hell yajirobe was stronger than frieza by the end of the story lol

Yeah they should work it so this villain is excited about Buu's death. It'd make a lot more sense.

Had no idea there were DBZ fans on BX. Sh*t I used to get clowned by the homies for watching this sh*t back in 7th grade
 5 years ago '05        #136
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
I fu*ks with anything DBZ/GT but c'mon son a fu*king Rabbit? I'm gonna watch it regardless but they could do better than a rabbit.
 5 years ago '10        #137
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 LyricalSkyllz said:
I fu*ks with anything DBZ/GT but c'mon son a fu*king Rabbit? I'm gonna watch it regardless but they could do better than a rabbit.
It's based off an egyptian god......

Really looking forward to this flick,I think that toriyama knows how much the world is craving anything new in regards to DBZ so they are just kinda phoning the story in this time around.It sounds like typical DBZ plot points,but im sure it will be epic none the less.Also get the feeling that they had this god wake up to hear about frieza cause thats where toriyama originally wanted to end the series...and maybe this would have been chronologically next as an official send off for fans of the series I can't imagine where they would go next from here considering GT is non-canon,I mean they are about to face off against the god of destruction it doesn't get more epic than that.I think they should re-make GT with toriyama heavily involved this time,so it can become canon that would be epic.

I have yet to see DB,does anyone know a site where I can watch the whole series?
 5 years ago '07        #138
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 ImmortalGuru said:
Dragonball was pretty ill. Def worth checkin out. As a matter of fact, here is a beast a.ss f!ght from that series.

My n*gga Demon King Piccolo!

And just to prove how much of a bad a.ss Piccolo Jr was as a damn kid...

That dog!
 5 years ago '11        #139
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 ImmortalGuru said:

This might be the funniest video I've seen, especially knowing that this sums up Vegeta to a tee after the Namek saga! n*gga was talkin all that good sh*t before then he got his arm broke. That was a wrap after that!

To this very day, at :54 I STILL get cold chills at Gohan walking with that Kamehameha to wipe out Cell. Still the most epic scene in anime history.
That and a few others.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #140
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 Jacc Blacc said:
goku is a mere mortal, apparently this dude is GOD of destruction, key word........GAWD!!!!!

goku never was able to beat anyone super powerful by himself anyways, he always had people a.ssisting and after losing and or dying he would get new power levels either by training or some new technique
technically.. kami is a god too but he can be k!lled as well.. so

and about vegeta.. I never considered Majin Vegeta a SSJ2 just a op 1.5 like Goku was f!ghting Cell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago