2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
**Long read**

SmokinPiff said it the best honestly, Birusu was in slumber for years so him hearing news of Frieza getting k!lled is a shock to hm. He probably doesn't know who Buu, Cell or anybody else in later time was. I don't see how people are making such a big deal over it.

As far as character development goes it saddens me how much potential this series has looking back on it now as a 21 year old and not a snot nosed kid running home from school to see it. Akira wanted to end the series after the Frieza saga and honestly that would've been PERFECT.

IMO the Frieza/Namek saga is the best in DBZ, the Saiyan saga is a close second.

Unfortunately the fans wanted more so he gave in, but I don't know what the hell happened to his writing. Maybe he didn't have his heart it in anymore but the series took a dive with the Android/Cell saga & declined even further with the Buu saga. Of course both the Cell & Buu saga have a lot of good moments (the beginning of both sagas were great) but good moments =/= to a good series.

Looking at DB & DBZ it's like looking at that bad chick from your High School then seeing her at your 10 year reunion with a pot belly & a half, bumps everywhere and two bebe kids. Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Roshi, Goku, Bulma were all nicely written, great character development. Yet when DBZ rolls around after Frieza saga, if you're not a saiyan or powerful you're tossed to the back.

-Piccolo is this character where he only comes in for cameos & motivational work. The same guy who terrorized Earth, and built a great bond with Goku, is a babysitter to Gohan & Gotenks.
-Bulma is just there.
-Yamcha & Tien I don't have to go on that.
-Krillin's most noteworthy thing is saving a goddamn Android & marrying her.

So damn frustrating watching DBZ now
The Android saga was pretty wack I'll agree. They fu*k up the z f!ghters and go on a road trip? Minutes later they're outclassed than a motha.

The Buu saga was annoying because that n*gga kept regenerating, but atleast we got to see some new powerups such as super saiyan 3 and Ultimate gohan. It was cringe worthy but also funny how Piccolo was turned into a babysitter.

I don't think it's that bad that Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin got pushed to the side. There power could only go so far as enemy's and the Saiyans kept getting stronger.
 5 years ago '12        #102
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
Why is Vegeta wearing Saiyan armor again?

Did Gohan figure out how to go SSJ while retaining his mystic powers?

Can Goku atleast go SSJ2?

I'm stoked as fu*k

They should let Vegeta win this battle though..

[video - click to view]

12-06-2012, 11:35 AM         #103
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does Goku have ssj3 when he's f!ghting the god? And I'm pretty sure the god knows about buu, as he's way older than freiza.
 5 years ago '11        #104
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 SLiPP said:
Why is Vegeta wearing Saiyan armor again?

Did Gohan figure out how to go SSJ while retaining his mystic powers?

Can Goku atleast go SSJ2?

I'm stoked as fu*k

They should let Vegeta win this battle though..

I thought goku already went super saiyan 2 when he was f!ghting Majin Vegeta. They were both ssj2's f!ghting
 5 years ago '09        #105
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 dagreat1_87 said:
excited over beating frieza? hell yajirobe was stronger than frieza by the end of the story lol

[pic - click to view]

12-06-2012, 12:48 PM         #106
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #107
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20782 20782
 Frank Hampton said:
The Android saga was pretty wack I'll agree. They fu*k up the z f!ghters and go on a road trip? Minutes later they're outclassed than a motha.

The Buu saga was annoying because that n*gga kept regenerating, but atleast we got to see some new powerups such as super saiyan 3 and Ultimate gohan. It was cringe worthy but also funny how Piccolo was turned into a babysitter.

I don't think it's that bad that Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin got pushed to the side. There power could only go so far as enemy's and the Saiyans kept getting stronger.
@ the road trip.

But yea I agree with you Buu saga introduced us to nice things, same with Cell Saga. Not saying they were the absolute garbage but looking back on it, it could've been a bit better in how things were written. And I think the reason why I have such a problem with Tien, etc getting pushed to the back is the way they got pushed to the back. They were developed nicely in DB but it feels like a quick little story was written why they weren't going to be main or secondary focuses then it was on to Gohan, Goku, Vegeta & others.

No way they were gonna compete with damn super saiyans but I wished it was written a bit better.
 5 years ago '05        #108
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
When Freeza destroyed Namek tho >>>>>>>>>> He aint even die.... Trunks did make confetti outta him but still at that point in the story he was that n*gga as much as i thought he looked gaaaaaay in his final form lls....
 5 years ago '05        #109
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
purple bunny guy looks retarded
 5 years ago '07        #110
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Hmmmm thinking of going back through DBZ. Did anyone like DB much? I started but never could finish the series.
 5 years ago '12        #111
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 dionedre3000 said:
Hmmmm thinking of going back through DBZ. Did anyone like DB much? I started but never could finish the series.
I thought DB sucked so I watched it over the summer . IT WAS DOPE AF . Story is well written and not just over powered f!ghting/screaming like Z . I recommend it .

I aslo recommend "One Piece" as that is the greatest shounen manga/anime of all time .
 5 years ago '12        #112
space
space
 eglon87 said:
Somebody school me real quick.

I want to get back into DBZ...been watching that Naruto. Last thing I seen was the end of the Cell Games when Gohan gave him that work.

Is GT the next thing after that or is it Buu Saga...I get that sh*t mixed up. Never seen GT before but I wanna get back in it to watch this sh*t.
Watch the buu saga next . Don't waste your time on that abortion called "GT" . Wasn't even written by the original mangaka (author) .
 12-06-2012, 01:53 PM         #113
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a typical dbz plot I'm sure Goku gets his a.ss kicked and all the others help and get there a.ss kicked and then lend Goku energy and he k!lls him

Still can't wait
 5 years ago '07        #114
dionedre3000 
space
space
 GucciBoy347 said:
I thought DB sucked so I watched it over the summer . IT WAS DOPE AF . Story is well written and not just over powered f!ghting/screaming like Z . I recommend it .

I aslo recommend "One Piece" as that is the greatest shounen manga/anime of all time .
Good looks man. I figured I watch em to get the whole story down and what not.
 5 years ago '10        #115
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
that villain looks like a f*ggot

RileyEsco said:

Sums up Vegeta after the Namek saga.
roofflll Vegeta my man but this is on point

ptwist said:
Most gulliest scene out of the whole series

:54 when Gohan walks his Kamehameha into Cell like a fu*kin' G'

one of the most pleasurable scenes of the whole series

I'm 31 and looking forward to watching this wit my sons
 12-06-2012, 02:08 PM         #116
gatagata870 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #117
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20782 20782
 dionedre3000 said:
 GucciBoy347 said:

Pretty much. I thought DB sucked a.ss but watching it over, seeing it multiple times DB is dope as hell. I highly recommend you watch it Dion. Honestly I'll go ahead and say DB>>DBZ.
 5 years ago '12        #118
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Pretty much. I thought DB sucked a.ss but watching it over, seeing it multiple times DB is dope as hell. I highly recommend you watch it Dion. Honestly I'll go ahead and say DB>>DBZ.
 5 years ago '11        #119
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 752 752
 RileyEsco said:

Sums up Vegeta after the Namek saga.
Vegeta's entire existence in a nutshell.

ptwist said:
Most gulliest scene out of the whole series

:54 when Gohan walks his Kamehameha into Cell like a fu*kin' G'
Definitely gully as fu*k, I see your SS2 Gohan and raise you Future Gohan. That n*gga was too trill, no whining, no studying just fu*king sh*t up. When he lost that arm though "What would your father do?"

[video - click to view]

He was giving them business with one arm!! Then they jumped my n*gga in the rain

[video - click to view]

(Piccolo was my favorite though with Trunks as a close second)

Edit: After watching it again, Gohan knew he couldn't take them both. He sacrificed himself to make Trunks mad enough to go SS. Real n*gga sh*t.

Last edited by Aces Up; 12-06-2012 at 02:46 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #120
dionedre3000 
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Word! It's like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy