most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 eglon87 said:
Somebody school me real quick.

I want to get back into DBZ...been watching that Naruto. Last thing I seen was the end of the Cell Games when Gohan gave him that work.

Is GT the next thing after that or is it Buu Saga...I get that sh*t mixed up. Never seen GT before but I wanna get back in it to watch this sh*t.
Yeah, GT is after.

ddash said:
Will be muthafu*king watching.

Sounds interesting.

Yes broly the most gullliest gun butting don dadda n*gga out of everybody.I mean it made it look easy until everyone jumped in.

I miss the days of kid gohan who was proly the strongest character ever.n*gga was not to be fu*ked with when he was mad.

I dont remember much about mystic gohan.

Bout to go watch.
But Mystic Gohan will shooo give you that work on Tenkaichi 2
 5 years ago '07        #82
Young Kiba 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
 Games Addict said:
Piccolo is on-par with a Super Saiyan 1

maybe a little stronger but I don't think he ever got anywhere near SS2 level of power...

How do I know this?

He beat the sh*t out of Android 20 (Dr. Gero) and was on equal footing with Cell's first form...
I didnt mean actual power level. Just the fact that he was such a goon earlier, but he's totally irrelevant now. Everyone would destroy him just as easily as Krillin, Yamcha, Tien... The man is garbage now.
 5 years ago '10        #83
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21107 21107
**Long read**

SmokinPiff said it the best honestly, Birusu was in slumber for years so him hearing news of Frieza getting k!lled is a shock to hm. He probably doesn't know who Buu, Cell or anybody else in later time was. I don't see how people are making such a big deal over it.

As far as character development goes it saddens me how much potential this series has looking back on it now as a 21 year old and not a snot nosed kid running home from school to see it. Akira wanted to end the series after the Frieza saga and honestly that would've been PERFECT.

IMO the Frieza/Namek saga is the best in DBZ, the Saiyan saga is a close second.

Unfortunately the fans wanted more so he gave in, but I don't know what the hell happened to his writing. Maybe he didn't have his heart it in anymore but the series took a dive with the Android/Cell saga & declined even further with the Buu saga. Of course both the Cell & Buu saga have a lot of good moments (the beginning of both sagas were great) but good moments =/= to a good series.

Looking at DB & DBZ it's like looking at that bad chick from your High School then seeing her at your 10 year reunion with a pot belly & a half, bumps everywhere and two bebe kids. Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Roshi, Goku, Bulma were all nicely written, great character development. Yet when DBZ rolls around after Frieza saga, if you're not a saiyan or powerful you're tossed to the back.

-Piccolo is this character where he only comes in for cameos & motivational work. The same guy who terrorized Earth, and built a great bond with Goku, is a babysitter to Gohan & Gotenks.
-Bulma is just there.
-Yamcha & Tien I don't have to go on that.
-Krillin's most noteworthy thing is saving a goddamn Android & marrying her.

So damn frustrating watching DBZ now
 12-06-2012, 03:39 AM         #84
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Duntaz said:
Broly was coo but that n*gga just seemed unrealistically strong even for dbz lol. Broly use to drag they a.ss
yeah n*gga was over powered, dude just got stronger & bigger
like his power was unlimited
 12-06-2012, 03:43 AM         #85
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
finally some new dbz... and who said mystic gohan couldnt go super saiyan, in the cartoon they said he didnt need to and that it would be dangerous, not that he couldnt. but it doesnt matter goku's gonna surpase everyone like he always does.
this.....he didnt have to go super saiyan to beat buu
but how he get weaker tho, but new enemies wake ftrom sleeps
strong as fukk SMH
 12-06-2012, 03:56 AM         #86
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eglon87 said:
Somebody school me real quick.

I want to get back into DBZ...been watching that Naruto. Last thing I seen was the end of the Cell Games when Gohan gave him that work.

Is GT the next thing after that or is it Buu Saga...I get that sh*t mixed up. Never seen GT before but I wanna get back in it to watch this sh*t.
Naruto & Bleach
 5 years ago '10        #87
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
**Long read**

SmokinPiff said it the best honestly, Birusu was in slumber for years so him hearing news of Frieza getting k!lled is a shock to hm. He probably doesn't know who Buu, Cell or anybody else in later time was. I don't see how people are making such a big deal over it.

As far as character development goes it saddens me how much potential this series has looking back on it now as a 21 year old and not a snot nosed kid running home from school to see it. Akira wanted to end the series after the Frieza saga and honestly that would've been PERFECT.

IMO the Frieza/Namek saga is the best in DBZ, the Saiyan saga is a close second.

Unfortunately the fans wanted more so he gave in, but I don't know what the hell happened to his writing. Maybe he didn't have his heart it in anymore but the series took a dive with the Android/Cell saga & declined even further with the Buu saga. Of course both the Cell & Buu saga have a lot of good moments (the beginning of both sagas were great) but good moments =/= to a good series.

Looking at DB & DBZ it's like looking at that bad chick from your High School then seeing her at your 10 year reunion with a pot belly & a half, bumps everywhere and two bebe kids. Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Roshi, Goku, Bulma were all nicely written, great character development. Yet when DBZ rolls around after Frieza saga, if you're not a saiyan or powerful you're tossed to the back.

-Piccolo is this character where he only comes in for cameos & motivational work. The same guy who terrorized Earth, and built a great bond with Goku, is a babysitter to Gohan & Gotenks.
-Bulma is just there.
-Yamcha & Tien I don't have to go on that.
-Krillin's most noteworthy thing is saving a goddamn Android & marrying her.

So damn frustrating watching DBZ now

Not bad but the creator didnt mind doing the cell and Buu sagas and fu*k u mean everything declined after the freeza saga if you read the manga you would know that it was implied to continue. Also It was the Gt saga that he didnt want, he didnt touch it. Let others do it.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21107 21107
 StillScrappy said:
Not bad but the creator didnt mind doing the cell and Buu sagas and fu*k u mean everything declined after the freeza saga if you read the manga you would know that it was implied to continue. Also It was the Gt saga that he didnt want, he didnt touch it. Let others do it.
Just because he didn't mind doing those sagas & it was implied doesn't mean his original plan was to continue. It's widely known my dude, you can use google if you don't believe me, but Gohan was supposed to be replace Goku as the hero & Akira wanted to end the series after Frieza but he got pressured by the fans.

And exactly like I said everything declined after Frieza, the character development, the writing, the long drawn out battles.
 5 years ago '05        #89
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
that villain looks like sh*t

bring broly back as a Super Saiyan 3
 5 years ago '04        #90
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 jhova424 said:
Super 17>>>
real n*gga sh*t!!
 5 years ago '04        #91
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
i never understood why so many of us black people loved this show,heh
 5 years ago '05        #92
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
...Yeah Cause Cartoon Network Kept Playing That fu*king Saga Over and Over and Over Again Then We Got The Androids/Cell Saga...n*ggas Was Like "theres more?"

Im Cool With This Movie To Stretch Out The DBZ Storyline. Need Something Fresh & New Since DBGT Left Acouple Fans Scratching Their Hand (It Was Cool But I Got Tired of Seeing Lil Goku).

So I Guess It Goes Buu Saga Then "Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return" Movie (About Vegeta's Little Brother) and Now This Movie.....Interesting.
 5 years ago '04        #93
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 RileyEsco said:

Sums up Vegeta after the Namek saga.

This might be the funniest video I've seen, especially knowing that this sums up Vegeta to a tee after the Namek saga! n*gga was talkin all that good sh*t before then he got his arm broke. That was a wrap after that!

ptwist said:
Most gulliest scene out of the whole series

:54 when Gohan walks his Kamehameha into Cell like a fu*kin' G'
To this very day, at :54 I STILL get cold chills at Gohan walking with that Kamehameha to wipe out Cell. Still the most epic scene in anime history.

Last edited by ImmortalGuru; 12-06-2012 at 07:02 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #94
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 BiZz said:
Birusu looks like an Egyptian rabbit or something

[pic - click to view]

Gotta see this
this is exactly what I was about to post...
 12-06-2012, 07:28 AM         #95
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a cat fu*king dumbasses...specifically the sphinx breed that have large ears

5 years ago '11        #96
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3870 3870
 marcusaka50 said:
they should of made a vegeta movie
This would be dope. He can have a whole arc dedicated to Vegeta's younger days.
 5 years ago '09        #97
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
love how its called battle of the gods and goku is f!ghting an EGYPTIAN god.
 5 years ago '07        #98
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 raymond05 said:
^^^^cos he was such a G, gave o fu*ks about anyone or anything (until later on) Goku would be on that i'm gonna give you another chance bulllsh*t, Vegeta would just destroy you When is this gonna be released
nah vegeta would give you another chance to regroup and come back stronger so he'd have a "worthy opponent" then you'd come back and whoop his a.ss. dat hubris
 5 years ago '12        #99
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 30370 30370
Yeah this is a must watch.

They f!ghting the God of Destruction though

Last edited by The Consultant; 12-06-2012 at 10:13 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #100
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
has awakened from a long slumber.
It seems like every DBZ movie has this same plot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy