most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM         #61
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason vegeta always got he a.ss whooped was because he was too quick to rush into battle, that n*gga was right up there with goku in terms of strength he was just too foolish and didnt give a fu*k if he was in way over his head
 5 years ago '12        #62
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
 Gamemusic said:
Trunks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also can't wait to see this.
Trunks was my n*gga.......Kid Trunks was a trill as fu*k

Last edited by Whoo da Don; 12-05-2012 at 10:35 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #63
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,517 | Props total: 21333 21333

[video - click to view]

Sums up Vegeta after the Namek saga.
 5 years ago '12        #64
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Vegeta kicked Goku a.ss first time they fought but got jumped Also saved Everyone a.ss in the first Broly Movie by giving up his energy at the end, He 's the reason Goku beat Cooler the second time they fought him. And he was f!ghting a lot of times when everyone else were scared
 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM         #65
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been needing this badd
 5 years ago '11        #66
Vegeta21 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 15 15
 5 years ago '07        #67
Young Kiba 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
I'm amped for some fresh DBZ that isnt that GT crap, but I'm still sore on how they b*tched Piccolo. He's on the same level as Krillin, popping up for cameos and dramatic speeches. He's probably only SLIGHTLY better than YAMCHA at this point.
[pic - click to view]

Why must the good villains be reduced to pansy a.ss 3rd stringers? Looking at you too Vegeta. Crying like a b*tch all the time. I'd trade Vegeta for Broly in a heartbeat.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Keep crying, you'll beat Kakarot someday.
 5 years ago '11        #68
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
damn im lookin forward to this lol
 5 years ago '11        #69
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Gamemusic said:
Trunks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also can't wait to see this.
 Whoo da Don said:
Trunks was my n*gga.......Kid Trunks was a trill as fu*k
Agreed

Trunks always been my favorite. The way he came in G as fu*k and sliced the fu*k outta frieza and his dad gave me goosebumps
 12-05-2012, 10:54 PM         #70
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^cos he was such a G, gave o fu*ks about anyone or anything (until later on) Goku would be on that i'm gonna give you another chance bulllsh*t, Vegeta would just destroy you When is this gonna be released
No Vegeta was just like Frieza... He wouldn't just destroy you. He would toy with you until you magically got more powerful and k!lled him...

Just look at what happened in his f!ght against Cell 2nd form. He was monstrously more powerful than Cell and could've k!lled him in a single move, but didn't. Instead he let Cell transform again...

Idiot move. Vegeta was cool when he was first introduced, but during the Android saga, his character was tarnished...
 5 years ago '07        #71
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
why are ppl tripping over the dude that's been "asleep" (keyword) being shocked that somebody took out freiza? the dude has been asleep for who knows how long. when he knocked out freiza was obviously still running sh*t, and he has no idea about all the sh*t that went down in the mean time, so to him it's a big deal...

also the story line doesn't sound bad... if it plays out during the lost decade after the Majin Bu battle, then I think we're gonna see Ubu step up to the plate after Goku gets put on his a.ss. Ubu is suppose to be just as strong if not stronger then Goku after his split from Majin Bu... plus Goku trained him... at least that's how it picks up in the last episode of DBZ when they cut to the 10 years later part.

just a thought
 12-05-2012, 11:18 PM         #72
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm amped for some fresh DBZ that isnt that GT crap, but I'm still sore on how they b*tched Piccolo. He's on the same level as Krillin, popping up for cameos and dramatic speeches. He's probably only SLIGHTLY
Piccolo is on-par with a Super Saiyan 1

maybe a little stronger but I don't think he ever got anywhere near SS2 level of power...

How do I know this?

He beat the sh*t out of Android 20 (Dr. Gero) and was on equal footing with Cell's first form...
 5 years ago '10        #73
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,423 | Props total: 1443 1443

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #74
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
Most gulliest scene out of the whole series

[video - click to view]

:54 when Gohan walks his Kamehameha into Cell like a fu*kin' G'
 5 years ago '04        #75
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
hes probably not THE god of destruction, just probably a self proclaimed one due to his power like broly was originally
 5 years ago '04        #76
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Will be muthafu*king watching.

Sounds interesting.

Yes broly the most gullliest gun butting don dadda n*gga out of everybody.I mean it made it look easy until everyone jumped in.

I miss the days of kid gohan who was proly the strongest character ever.n*gga was not to be fu*ked with when he was mad.

I dont remember much about mystic gohan.

Bout to go watch.
 5 years ago '04        #77
eglon87 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 12 12
Somebody school me real quick.

I want to get back into DBZ...been watching that Naruto. Last thing I seen was the end of the Cell Games when Gohan gave him that work.

Is GT the next thing after that or is it Buu Saga...I get that sh*t mixed up. Never seen GT before but I wanna get back in it to watch this sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #78
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
^its buu saga. technically its sayiaman saga-then buu saga ends dragon ball z. then GT comes after that.

before the saiyajin-man/buu saga theres a underworld tournament gokou f!ghts in. i can't remember if that was filler or part of the manga though.
 5 years ago '11        #79
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 TeddiGramz said:
I hate how they k!lled him off in the first movie... How do you get more powerful as time goes on and get k!lled by combined energy from all of the Z f!ghters after they got their a.ss beat?
I guess they had to k!ll him someway...
Especially in one BS a.ss punch
 5 years ago '06        #80
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
 rah_n*gga said:
Yep. I hate how they let Vegeta get old and his character became weak as Goku kept getting stronger. Vegeta was the man!
they could make a prequel of vegeta's life before he fought goku.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy