2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
15295 pageviews
163 comments

Blue Mercury 236 heat pts236
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 920 920
2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined

[pic - click to view]

Toei Animation's website for next March's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Dragon Ball Z: Kami to Kami) film was updated on Monday with a story introduction:

The story is set several years after the battle with Majin Buu. Birusu, the god of destruction who has maintained the balance of the universe, has awakened from a long slumber. Hearing rumors of a Saiyan (Saiya-jin) who defeated Freeza, Birusu comes looking for Goku.

Excited that a powerful oponent has appeared after so long, Goku ignores King Kai's advce and challenges Birusu in a battle. However, Goku is no match for Birusu's overwhelming power and is defeated. Birusu leaves after uttering an ominous message, “Is there anyone on Earth more worthy to destroy?” Will Goku and the others really be able to stop the God of Destruction?!

The site also notes that Akira Toriyama's original Dragon Ball manga has sold over 230 million copies worldwide. The next batch of advance tickets for the film will go on sale on December 15 with two different sets of three Dragon Ball-shaped pens.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is set between the 517th and 518th installments of Akira Toriyama's original manga. Specifically, it is set during the "lost decade" of story time after the end of the battle with Majin Buu. Kuririn, Piccolo, Vegeta, Gohan, and other familar characters will appear in the film with an all-star cast. The film is not a spinoff, but a story in the official history of Dragon Ball.

Akira Toriyama has been deeply involved in the film's story and designs from the early screenwriting stages. Masahiro Hosoda (Dragon Ball Z episode director, Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun) is directing at Toei off a script by Yūsuke Watanabe (live-action 20th Century Boys trilogy, Gantz, Bloody Monday, Future Diary).

The film will open in Japan on March 30.

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined - Interest - Anime News Network

163 comments for "2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined"

5 years ago '09        #2
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
wait....he gets excited after hearing someone beat frieza???? sh*t trunks beat frieza, cell power makes frieza look like an infant, sh*t by the time we reach buu saga who isnt stronger then frieza

at the end of the buu saga gohan was technically the strongest Z f!ghter but as mystic gohan he cant get any stronger so hopefully they find a way for him to increase his power

mystic gohan is a ssj on the cover????? impossible, cant go ssj when mystic gohan is gohan at his peak, cant power up because he's at his zenith

dumb storyline by the way
 5 years ago '09        #3
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
double
 5 years ago '04        #4
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
Apparently there are about 200 people who are stronger than Frieza, including members of his own family.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...Shyt Who Aint Powerful Than Frieza By Now?

But I Have To Say Frieza and His Family Ran Things Before Saiyans Was Known For Being "Super Saiyans" But It Still Don't Make Sense That This Old n*gga Wakes Up From A Old Sleep and Is Powerful Than Goku.
 5 years ago '12        #6
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1749 1749
Cooler>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '06        #7
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
lame

but still gonna watch
 5 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
they should of made a vegeta movie
 5 years ago '11        #9
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,523 | Props total: 6664 6664
Gohan back to super saiyan form, i wonder if he lost that mystic form....even though the damage was done with gohan he somewhat redeemed himself with that mystic form, that sh*t was stronger that ssj3
 5 years ago '04        #10
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
the villian birusmu proly beat goku at level 1.5 ssj cause gohan is the only saiyan to ever truly hit level 2...

Vegeta skipped over it via the maijin seal and Goku went from 1.5 to 3 in the afterlife during the buu saga

aint no way in hell this guy whoopin on a ssj3 like that.. I refuse to believe it
 5 years ago '11        #11
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 21314 21314
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
the villian birusmu proly beat goku at level 1.5 ssj cause gohan is the only saiyan to ever truly hit level 2...

Vegeta skipped over it via the maijin seal and Goku went from 1.5 to 3 in the afterlife during the buu saga

aint no way in hell this guy whoopin on a ssj3 like that.. I refuse to believe it

Vegeta and Goku were both SSJ2 in their second f!ght, breh.
 5 years ago '09        #12
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 .Mase Da Rula. said:

goku is a mere mortal, apparently this dude is GOD of destruction, key word........GAWD!!!!!

goku never was able to beat anyone super powerful by himself anyways, he always had people a.ssisting and after losing and or dying he would get new power levels either by training or some new technique

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-05-2012 at 06:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #13
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1232 1232
That villain looks like a egyptian god
 5 years ago '11        #14
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 21314 21314
 Jacc Blacc said:
goku is a human, apparently this dude is GOD of destruction, key word........GAWD!!!!!

goku never was able to beat anyone super powerful by himself anyways, he always had people a.ssisting and after losing and or dying he would get new power levels either by training or some new technique

Is he now?
 5 years ago '07        #15
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,583 | Props total: 70203 70203
 Jacc Blacc said:
goku is a human, apparently this dude is GOD of destruction, key word........GAWD!!!!!

I heard goku was a saiyan like 12 years ago
 5 years ago '09        #16
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 RileyEsco said:
Is he now?
my bad, i know he's a saiyan but you know what i mean he aint no damn cellestial being, goku i a mere mortal....he dies, gets hurt and gets sick like everyone else

if the villian is a gawd can he even die????
 5 years ago '06        #17
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 3626 3626
excited over beating frieza? hell yajirobe was stronger than frieza by the end of the story lol
 5 years ago '08        #18
rah_nigga 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 marcusaka50 said:
they should of made a vegeta movie
Yep. I hate how they let Vegeta get old and his character became weak as Goku kept getting stronger. Vegeta was the man!
 5 years ago '10        #19
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Birusu looks like an Egyptian rabbit or something

[pic - click to view]

Gotta see this
 5 years ago '04        #20
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763
i dont give a fu*k whats the story line. More dragon ballz But i do like how dude looks like an egyptain figure. Looks like an old a.ss sick a.ss male version of bastet.

Last edited by Duntaz; 12-05-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy